Has Trump given Syria to Erdogan or Putin or both?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Erdogan meets with Putin Tuesday.

The "allied" troops including Delta Force and the SAS had to be flown out as an emergency measure as they were without support. The Kurds are now being hit with Air Strikes by Accident despite having been allies or the allies... wtf!

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1

The "allied" troops including Delta Force and the SAS had to be flown out as an emergency measure as they were without support. The Kurds are now being hit with Air Strikes by Accident despite having been allies or the allies... wtf!

*YAWN*

Troll harder, pooty/bashy.

Trump/Pence 2020. thumb up

If you truly care about Syria so damn much and aren't just using it as a tool to bash Trump then why don't you get off your high horse and spend your time petitioning your own damn government to send its own troops to defend it. Let the UK put its own soldiers in danger instead of always depending on the US to do it. We're (us americans) are sick and tired of it.

Bashar Teg
^^fee-fees

snowdragon
I find that topics like these are much harder to comprehend (for me) due to not knowing the cultures/people in those regions.

Do you back your NATO allies wishes, I dont know the rules in NATO and it seems like this is an issue that NATO should handle and not 1 or 2 countries in NATO but the entire group.

Do you back your allies in the region that you have no formal agreement with while threatening the agreement you have with NATO partners?

Tough call, to many nations/leaders involved to ever have a very good understanding of it other then the obvious land grab for syrian "refugees."

Nibedicus

Surtur

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Surtur
I believe if you create a situation, you shouldn't abdicate responsibility.

One has to ask how long we should stay there though and how many of us should die before we stop. The ones who created the situation won't be the ones dying.

Also side note: does this mean you're pro life and against abortion?

Putinbot1

Surtur
Well now I want pie.

Putinbot1
To clarify we stopped propping Assad up as he started slaughtering his own people. He is of course is a Shia offshoot sect... to complicate shit further.

Surtur
If we assassinated him we could still prop him up, a Weekend At Assad's type thing?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
If we assassinated him we could still prop him up, a Weekend At Assad's type thing? Weekend at Bernies was great... tbh I never agreed with the policies the US and allies had or the Russians however the prevention of Kurdish and Shia genocides was a good thing worth doing. A lot of Brits, yanks etc have died in them and stopping g ISIS, pulling out now seems a big slap in all their faces.

Surtur
Oi stop calling us yanks ya limey f*ck.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oi stop calling us yanks ya limey f*ck.

Amen. I'm from the south and therefore resent being called it (which means wittle pooty will probably start calling me it all the time now just to troll me lol).

Oh, and there was never any actual proof shown that Assad killed his own people, pooty. Not surprised you believe the mainstream narrative though considering how you naively swallow everything the establishment feeds you w/out questioning it. Bet you also foolishly believe everything the government said about 9/11 as well lol.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Amen. I'm from the south and therefore resent being called it (which means wittle pooty will probably start calling me it all the time now lol).

Oh, and there was never any actual proof shown that Assad killed his own people, pooty. Not surprised you believe the mainstream narrative though considering how you naively swallow everything the establishment feeds you w/out questioning it. Bet you also foolishly believe everything the government said about 9/11 as well lol. I've got plenty of Syrian friends. Soooooo... what I hear is from them. Friends in organisations like BAE systems, the British army, I even know people at the Bahrain listening post.

Putinbot1
Oi stop calling us yanks ya limey f*ck. haha... it's funny in expat land, limey, kiwi, yank are not insults.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry, I don't buy the story that Assad gassed his own people.

Surtur
Best advice you can give your Syrian friends: leave Syria.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry, I don't buy that Assad gassed his own people. What about white phosphorous, do you sell that?

Putinbot1
Best advice you can give your Syrian friends: leave Syria. they mostly have and are in KSA. That's one of the things that gets glossed over KSA took loads in and gave them jobs. To be honest it was a win for them as Syria before the troubles had a good standard of education.

Silent Master
Been to Bahrain, it was very boring as we weren't allowed to leave the base.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Been to Bahrain, it was very boring as we weren't allowed to leave the base. good for drinking little else tbh unless you are into prostitutes.

Surtur
WSYMEM9IYeQ

Nibedicus

Flyattractor
So politics as usual then?

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Emperordmb
If anyone is wondering why I'm not commenting here, or commenting on many threads of foreign policy topics, it's not out of some squirmy desire to not address "DRUMF" but rather me conceding that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to foreign policy so I'm not going to pretend to have much of a point of view on most foreign policy issues I would feel comfortable defending.

Really my only foreign policy stances I'm confident in are that free trade is good economics (which anyone who has paid attention to me would notice I have actually criticized Trump on this point), and that I'm extremely skeptical of the sacrifice of national sovereignty to international bodies. But I have next to no idea what I'm talking about when it comes to foreign wars and where on the scale from hardcore interventionist to isolationist the US should fall.

I can say free trade is economically beneficial, and I can say based on the right of a nation's people to self-determination and self governance and on the importance of their voices being heard and represented that governance shouldn't exceed very far past the national level. What I can't do is pretend to have a firm stance on what is worth spilling American blood on foreign soil for, or what destabilizing effects we might have through our actions or what avenues we open up to others through our inaction, or what we could actually do to significantly improve the middle east and make it less of a war torn shithole.

dadudemon
I believe if you create a situation, you shouldn't abdicate responsibility. Led alone leave your own soldiers and allies at risk.

I'm an anti-war, tree-hugging, "please, let everyone smoke weed and do drugs without it being a crime", LGBTQ+ rights loving, separation of church and state desiring, liberal hippie.

When I say, "Bring our troops home. No more foreign wars!" I mean it. Bring them all home. Regardless of the outcomes of bringing our troops home, all of them must come back.

I didn't stutter. I mean bring them back.

It's impossible to shame someone like me with, "You were part of creating that mess!" Because I think the greater shame, by far, is continuing to wage wars on lands that do not belong to us.

Nibedicus

Robtard

Considering Democrats, Republicans, Independents and many key military figures are saying that Trump pulling out of Syria in the manner he'd doing is disastrous, yes, it's very possible Trump is going "here you go!" to his buddies.

As far as KMC's Trumper squad (eg SquallX, Star/fly etc) who are defending this on the grounds of "we don't belong in the Middle East; Trump is pulling out as promised", they are not "coming home", they're staying in the Middle East, Iraq to be exact: US troops leaving Syria will go to Iraq, says Pentagon chief

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Considering Democrats, Republicans, Independents and many key military figures are saying that Trump pulling out of Syria in the manner he'd doing is disastrous, yes, it's very possible Trump is going "here you go!" to his buddies.

As far as KMC's Trumper squad (eg SquallX, Star/fly etc) who are defending this on the grounds of "we don't belong in the Middle East; Trump is pulling out as promised", they are not "coming home", they're staying in the Middle East, Iraq to be exact: US troops leaving Syria will go to Iraq, says Pentagon chief Hadn't seen that... Oh, Trump!

Robtard
Hadn't seen that... Oh, Trump!

Trump's entire sell with pulling out of Syria "no more endless wars in the Middle East; bring our soldiers back home"; his cult mimicked the talking points and it was just mostly bullshit, as every sensible person expected it was from the start.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's entire sell with pulling out of Syria "no more endless wars in the Middle East; bring our soldiers back home"; his cult mimicked the talking points and it was just mostly bullshit, as every sensible person expected it was from the start. He is so awful. He really is.

Flyattractor
Poor Pooty. Got the TDS Hate Syndrome.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Pooty. Got the TDS Hate Syndrome. no, just see an awful.man as an awful man.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Poor Pooty. Got the TDS Hate Syndrome.

...as do most other leftists as well.

ShoutMan
Russian military police has entered Syria. Turkey and Russia will take over Syria.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.