Worst and most pathetic socker on this site?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
Most of the "serial sockers" i've noticed here are actually pretty chill. but are there any people who currently sock that you consider to be absolute pieces of shit BECAUSE they sock?

one that comes to mind for me is Mr Master. almost any time more then one person disagreed with him during a discussion, he'd point the finger at them and say they were socking just because he hated to be disagreed with. he did this shit ALL the time. but it recently came to light that this egotistical meglomaniac had been using not just one sock account.....but MULTIPLE sock accounts over the years. just an absolutely pathetic piece of crap he is.

anyone else u can think of like that?

Bashar Teg
depends on the sock-maker and their motives. some are very funny, particularly those of the method acting/satire variety (whirly); yet most are assmad incels trying super-hard to validate their own phaggotry (which in most cases led to their initial perma-banning), even going as far as to have mutually agreeable and flattering conversations with themselves in order to pretend-win debate threads.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yet most are assmad incels trying super-hard to validate their own phaggotry (which in most cases led to their initial perma-banning), even going as far as to have mutually agreeable and flattering conversations with themselves in order to pretend-win debate threads. thumb up for me these are the most despised types. the ones who make sock accounts just so it looks like more people are agreeing with the "main" account. truly a phaggoty coward's game.

StiltmanFTW
We need to skin, crucify and set Mr M on fire when he comes back from his ban.

NemeBro
I don't know if he's coming back. If I was caught doing some gay shit like that I'd kill myself tbh.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
I don't know if he's coming back. If I was caught doing some gay shit like that I'd kill myself tbh. He's been doing it for years.

LordGod
Mr Master is a royal piece of crap. Lets be honest here.

Not long after I registered here, the guy also passive aggressively accused ME of socking just because I called him out on some bullshit he was posting-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16968344#post16968344

So to know that he'd been running around for years making sock accounts so it looked like more people were agreeing with him is just unbelievably pathetic.

With an ego like his I'll be shocked if he ever returns. The tard was all about his "e-rep" and no one will ever take him seriously again. Such a joke.

Putinbot1
He and a million others, don't worry or sweat it... it is what it is.

Flyattractor
It is always fun to watch these little walks thru the Poster Paranoia Patch.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
It is always fun to watch these little walks thru the Poster Paranoia Patch. Fly... shifty

Bentley
My sock kind of sucks

steverules_2
Is it still a sock account if you get perma banned and then make a new account to come back?

Bentley
Yes

Putinbot1
Originally posted by steverules_2
Is it still a sock account if you get perma banned and then make a new account to come back? Not really as your original is no longer active.

Badabing
Is it still a sock account if you get perma banned and then make a new account to come back? Yes. So you're about to be banned...

dadudemon
Is it still a sock account if you get perma banned and then make a new account to come back?

Only if you hide the fact that you created a new account.

I'll explain better.

"Sock account" is short for "sock puppet account."

Meaning, you get banned so you put on a different sock puppet so people don't know it's the banned account.

Yes, just like a sock puppet show. Where the same actor wears a bunch of socks on their hand to fool the audience into thinking they are different characters.

But if you do something like "steverules_2" after your "steverules" account gets banned, you're not being a sock puppet at all. You put the same exact sock puppet back on your hand and went to the show with a big "2" stitched on the sock. It doesn't fool anyone and you are clearly intending for everyone to know it is you, the original.

This is part of why the whole "permaban" idea is stupid. You can register for a new account in 30 seconds and continue to do so for ages and ages. Just keep incrementing the number.

FYI, my original username on the internet is TheDudeMan. But I stopped using it around 2001 or something. I'm far too pretentious and arrogant to sink to the low-levels of socking puppetry.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Fly... shifty

The One and Only!

Originally posted by Badabing
Yes. So you're about to be banned...

Why Bada Gotta Bully?

Putinbot1
Is it still a sock account if you get perma banned and then make a new account to come back? oh, sock... read that too quicklyshifty

steverules_2
Originally posted by Badabing
Yes. So you're about to be banned...

Not by you though, you'll be a little beeotch and get your boyfriend -Pr- to do the banning

Surtur
When it comes to the most pathetic I'd look to the person with the most socks on this forum.

Which poster holds that title? I wonder...

Robtard
Probably Star/fly, if we're being honest. Constantly active, constantly socking.

I know you're trying to take a dig at Whirly here because he gets under your skin with his facts, but there's be long periods of time he's been inactive and/or barely active.

Surtur
Interesting, I mentioned nobody by name, but you knew who I was talking about.

Perhaps you could have not responded and let it sit as is smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Interesting, I mentioned nobody by name, but you knew who I was talking about.

Perhaps you could have not responded and let it sit as is smile

Because you've attacked Whirly in this same manner multiple times before. Your game is an old and obvious one, doesn't even take a legendary memory like mine here. You won't like these facts.

Surtur
Sort of like Tulsi has been smeared in the past, but you dismissed that with a "should have kept quiet".

Hypocrisy noted, you will not like this fact smile

Robtard
Sort of like Tulsi has been smeared in the past, but you dismissed that with a "should have kept quiet".

Hypocrisy noted, you will not like this fact smile

Apples to oranges comparison. KMC is a small community with few people, everyone knows your stale game and personal grudges already.

Surtur
Predicted you wouldn't like that fact smile

Robtard
You're just copying what I've said to you in another thread, two actually. It's flattering, as always.

Surtur
I feel the same whenever you say "giggle" or "opinion noted" etc. smile

Robtard
You copied me there (both times) as well, actually.

Though I don't pretend to be the inventor of either, I just said them to you first.

Surtur
Lol no you didn't. Nice try smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Lol no you didn't. Nice try smile

Robbie probably thinks he's the first person on the site to use the word "Bingo" as well lol.

Robtard
No. I am the first one to use "bingo" to so effortless and effectively trigger Trumpers though. Dare I say it was an unintentional (but very welcome) discovery.

Originally posted by Robtard
BINGO

You nailed Surtur to the wall.

Bro, you straight up seemed to imply the only people this is an issue for is uninformed poverty stricken white people. Or you claim it's a "hot button" issue for some, but to say it's only a "hot" issue only for uninformed poverty stricken whites is retarded.

Then on top of that, you spout the nonsense and some other dipstick runs in screaming "BINGO!" about it. I don't want to see liberals wondering why they lost this election anymore lol.
TIL: "BINGO" is a trigger-word for Surtur

:0

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ you thinking you using the word "bingo" actually triggers anyone.

Surtur
I love that he thinks that proves he is the first to use the term.

Giggle.

Robtard
The strawman attack defense, a Trumper staple.

Surtur
You're not even trying to be self aware anymore. U feeling okay?

eThneoLgrRnae
The strawman attack defense, a Trumper staple.

Pot, meet kettle.

Surtur
Artists interpretation of Rob:

https://i.imgur.com/hzChx03.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, as if there's actually anything wrong with being black.

Robbie is so racist lol and has literally zero self-awareness as you said in an earlier post..

Robtard
^ Surt and Star/fly 69-coping over little ole me and facts

eThneoLgrRnae
All joking aside, it is your party, robbie, that are the real racists, not the republicans and not Trump. It was Hillary that called black people "super predators", praised the racist Margaret Sanger, and was caught smooching with a former KKK member (Robert Byrd); and, of course, it was the democrats who created the KKK after the Civil War and it was a democrat president who notoriously said "I'll haver those n*gg**s votin' democrat for the next 200 years."

But sure, Trump and other republicans are the real racists simply because we want strong borders and immigration laws to actually... you know... be enforced *gasp* (oh, the horror!! That just proves he's Hitler!! lol)). roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
^^the worst and most pathetic socker on this site

Wonder Man
Bigfoot and me are kinda pals.

NemeBro

He's close. His impotent assertion that he isn't Star is pretty lame.

Flyattractor

Awwww. Bashy got TRIGGERED HARD!

Originally posted by NemeBro
He's close. His impotent assertion that he isn't Star is pretty lame.

hahahah! Your Paranoia is Hilarious to watch.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
All joking aside, it is your party, robbie, that are the real racists, not the republicans and not Trump. It was Hillary that called black people "super predators", praised the racist Margaret Sanger, and was caught smooching with a former KKK member (Robert Byrd); and, of course, it was the democrats who created the KKK after the Civil War and it was a democrat president who notoriously said "I'll haver those n*gg**s votin' democrat for the next 200 years."

But sure, Trump and other republicans are the real racists simply because we want strong borders and immigration laws to actually... you know... be enforced *gasp* (oh, the horror!! That just proves he's Hitler!! lol)). roll eyes (sarcastic) Robert Byrd was like the guy in A.erican History X or the one in Banshee, he left the Klan in the late 40's and his once membership was a source of great shame to him. Your other comments are also twisted news.

Robtard
I like that the Star/fly has become synonymous with "impotence" across all of KMC.

Wonder Man
If you don't move an inch right.
Then how will you move a mountain with faith?

Bashar Teg
Awwww. Bashy got TRIGGERED HARD!

^^ oops, starfly posted under the wrong account.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Starfly!", "Starfly!", Starfly!".

Keep making an ass out of yourself by continuing to think Fly and myself are the same person, ya dumb f***.

Bashar Teg
^^starfly sure is triggered today.

Wonder Man
flys with stars.
are you outing him as dances with wolves.
Is he Kevin Costner?

eThneoLgrRnae
Awww... the truth sure does trigger lefties doesn't it? My post above about democrats being the real racists which upset pooty and robbie shows that.

#TruthHurts

Robtard
^^starfly sure is triggered today.

It's like Star/fly comes here specifically to get worked up and bent

eThneoLgrRnae
"Starfly!", "Starfly!", Starfly!".

Keep making an ass out of yourself by continuing to think Fly and myself are the same person, ya dumb f***.

This post goes for you too, robbie.

Bashar Teg
It's like Star/fly comes here specifically to get worked up and bent

he must be feeling that 'itch' again. 💉

Putinbot1
Truly, I had begun to think they were different people as Fly can hold a decent conversation off politics. How let down and violated I feel.

eThneoLgrRnae
Robbie and his two closest butt buddies. laughing

"Truly", a trio of dumbfu**ery and assclownery. laughing out loud

Robtard
Truly, I had begun to think they were different people as Fly can hold a decent conversation off politics. How let down and violated I feel.

The very least he could admit to being Star428 as that's obvious, but he's probably embarrassed of all the racist and outright loony nonsense he said under that account and fears someone will go up digging his old shitty comments to rub them in his face.

Flyattractor
Only when You Robtard Openly admit to being a Liar and a Hypocrite and a Full On Fascist CUCK!

Get Phucked and Burn in Hell You A-Hole.

Bashar Teg
starfly is permatriggered

eThneoLgrRnae
Only when You Robtard Openly admit to being a Liar and a Hypocrite and a Full On Fascist CUCK!

laughing laughing

Bashar Teg
^^and now starfly will demonstrate his one-man hugbox *cringe*

Putinbot1
^^and now starfly will demonstrate his one-man hugbox *cringe* Like Imp alluded and Starfly account ethno... silly name now tries to cover, when starFly account Prime is active the others are less active.

dadudemon

laughing laughing

https://i.imgur.com/NcWUgNW.jpg

Surtur
I say if you have 10 or more socks on this forum you should keep your mouth shut about others socking, you have zero room to talk.

dadudemon
I say if you have 10 or more socks on this forum you should keep your mouth shut about others socking, you have zero room to talk.

I now have the power, granted by Lord Surtur of the Brute Squad, to talk about people who create Sock Accounts on the dying forum known as Killermovies.

Such poooowwwah! I don't know how to handle all of this pppppppooooowwwah!

estahuh

Surtur
To be fair I said such a person *should* keep their mouth shut. Not that they have to, I'm merely trying to help out any poster here who might not be self aware enough to realize they have no room to cry about socks.

I'm a humanitarian, I love helping people.

dadudemon
To be fair I said such a person *should* keep their mouth shut. Not that they have to, I'm merely trying to help out any poster here who might not be self aware enough to realize they have no room to cry about socks.

I'm a humanitarian, I love helping people.

I should now have the power, granted by Lord Surtur of the Brute Squad, to talk about people who create Sock Accounts on the dying forum known as Killermovies.

Such poooowwwah! I don't know how to handle all of this pppppppooooowwwah!

estahuh

Surtur
I'm such a benevolent Lord.

dadudemon
I'm such a benevolent Lord.

Yeah, buttlord because you prefer men!

HA!!!!

#gotem.jpg

Surtur
That's it I gotta punish you. I sentence you to 30 years of living in San Francisco.

Astner
I'm the worst and most pathetic socker on this site. I've made one alternate account back in the day and I can't even remember the username.

Robtard
But why 10? Why not 5 or even one sock is enough to not shit-talk about socks?

Surtur
Originally posted by Astner
I'm the worst and most pathetic socker on this site. I've made one alternate account back in the day and I can't even remember the username.

^Someone ban this monster.

Surtur
But why 10? Why not 5 or even one sock is enough to not shit-talk about socks?

Cuz it takes a special sad dedication to create sock after sock after sock.

It's why serial killers are worse than people who commit a single murder.

Robtard

"Dolos" was the account's original name. YW.

LordGod
Originally posted by LordGod
Mr Master is a royal piece of crap. Lets be honest here.

Not long after I registered here, the guy also passive aggressively accused ME of socking just because I called him out on some bullshit he was posting-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16968344#post16968344

So to know that he'd been running around for years making sock accounts so it looked like more people were agreeing with him is just unbelievably pathetic.

With an ego like his I'll be shocked if he ever returns. The tard was all about his "e-rep" and no one will ever take him seriously again. Such a joke. I present "Exhibit B"-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t664543.html

laughing

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

however unless you can produce evidence of this sad person having a conversation with himself, starfly clearly takes the crown

JchKa8Ox3Hs

Adam Grimes
Wait, Fly is Star??? Which Star, specifically?

The one I got accidentally banned?

Putinbot1

Get Phucked and Burn in Hell You A-Hole. Fly, this seems an excessive response.

Flyattractor
I just gotta say what I feel.

And I feel that Robbie needs to spend some time in Hell.

I am sure many will agree with me.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Wait, Fly is Star??? Which Star, specifically?

The one I got accidentally banned?

They WISH I was this StarFreak.

starfly is permatriggered

^^and now starfly will demonstrate his one-man hugbox *cringe*

ya Know what Bashy. You are even more Cuck Shit then Robbie Is.

Join Him in the Pit.

Surtur
laughing out loud

however unless you can produce evidence of this sad person having a conversation with himself, starfly clearly takes the crown

JchKa8Ox3Hs

How does having a convo with yourself(supposedly) stack up with creating a sock to make fun of another of your socks and then getting called out and banned for it? The latter of which, btw, we know for sure happened. While the Star/fly thing is just opinion.

Astner
"Dolos" was the account's original name. YW.
No I'm serious. I had a sock. It was during my ban for congratulating Naz on her pregnancy but it turned out that she was posting pictures of her stomach because she was trying to lose weight.

Surtur
No I'm serious. I had a sock. It was during my ban for congratulating Naz on her pregnancy but it turned out that she was posting pictures of her stomach because she was trying to lose weight.

LMFAO! Whoever banned you over that is lame as hell. Honest mistake.

Bashar Teg
How does having a convo with yourself(supposedly) stack up with creating a sock to make fun of another of your socks and then getting called out and banned for it? The latter of which, btw, we know for sure happened. While the Star/fly thing is just opinion.

who was this?

dadudemon

Wow, this was a VERY long time ago. I forgot about Naz. She was super nice.

eThneoLgrRnae

...and a very stupid one at that. Only jackass ignoramuses think that Fly and myself are the same person. thumb up

Robtard

I know, was just making a joke because I know you and Dolos went back and forth for awhile.

Bashar Teg
astner isn't programmed to understand humor

Raptor22
Originally posted by LordGod
I present "Exhibit B"-
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t664543.html

laughing well that didnt make it better for him. If it was me, I would have just blamed it on a drinking problem.

Flyattractor
LMFAO! Whoever banned you over that is lame as hell. Honest mistake.

Many KMC Mods fit that description.

Bashar Teg
yet most are assmad incels trying super-hard to validate their own phaggotry (which in most cases led to their initial perma-banning), even going as far as to have mutually agreeable and flattering conversations with themselves in order to pretend-win debate threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t664581.html

laughing out loud

Robtard

laughing out loud How embarrassing

Putinbot1

laughing out loud Oh Fly, he has two devices clearly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty, you are so easily deceived.

It's no wonder you're a brainwashed leftist anti-Trumper who naively believes everything that the BBC and CNN says.

Flyattractor
Oh Fly, he has two devices clearly.

Would that make you jealous if I did?

I bet it would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.