Saints Row V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/SaintsRow/status/1161654456422998016

https://twitter.com/DSVolition/status/1161653481364762624

****ING ADORE THE SR SERIES, HOT DAMN YES!

Volition, please for the love of god update your engine though.

Smasandian
I really enjoyed the second and third game. The 4th game was OK but I didn't like the superhero angle they were going for.

I hope this game is grounded slightly more in reality.

Nemesis X
4 was nice but we do need something like 2 to come back yeah. Not sure where ya could go anyway after 4 when you've already conquered space and time. You could get the Saints stuck in the past with no way back. That'd be one way to do a reboot.

Smasandian
I believe a reboot would be best. I was never attached to any of the characters in the game. It was all about gameplay for me.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I really enjoyed the second and third game. The 4th game was OK but I didn't like the superhero angle they were going for.

I hope this game is grounded slightly more in reality. Third was pretty lame, IMO.

I didn't like the fist-fighting in 3, they removed a lot of mainstay activities as well like septic avenger, fight club, etc.

Plus every gang teamed up, the villains weren't so interesting, even if the deckers were okay admittedly.

Getting rid of Gat was stupid, the dialogue was shit, the newer characters were hit-or-miss.

To be honest, 4 did so many things right that I think 3 ruined or removed. Sharp writing was back, it actually had decent parodies and references, fight club was back, Zinyak was a great villain, you had plenty of chances to connect with your team through loyalty missions which unlocked their powers, it brought back BENJAMIN MUTHA****IN KING, AND Johnny Gat, you got to party up with former gang members like Maero, Julius, and Tanya.

Also the game tied up loose ends really well.

Both DLC's sucked in 4 though, in my opinion.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
I believe a reboot would be best. I was never attached to any of the characters in the game. It was all about gameplay for me. Are you serious?

You didn't like the stories at all? I guess you'd have to play 1 to be more attached, but Carlos and Aisha's deaths, the Ronin were pretty sick, the funeral scene was ****ing awesome.

Kazenji
The 3rd game was dogtshit, The 4th game i enjoyed alot more even some of the DLC for it

Originally posted by Nemesis X
4 was nice but we do need something like 2 to come back yeah. Not sure where ya could go anyway after 4 when you've already conquered space and time. You could get the Saints stuck in the past with no way back. That'd be one way to do a reboot.

Well they did re-create the Earth, Which Agents of Mayhem is based on one of the endings from Gat out of hell. Unless of course they're ignoring that game for E]the 5th game.

Trocity
1 was good, 2 was great. The rest were.... not for me.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Are you serious?

You didn't like the stories at all? I guess you'd have to play 1 to be more attached, but Carlos and Aisha's deaths, the Ronin were pretty sick, the funeral scene was ****ing awesome.

Not really. I like the situations they put you in but characters were crap. I don't care if anybody them died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.