How effective would Batman be if given the Super- Soldier serum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
As we know Bruce over many years from childhood on up trained his body, mind and senses to the pinnacle of human perfection and beyond, now in this scenario on top of having done that...........he was selected to receive the same Super soldier serum that Steve Rogers, Steve as we know had a whole of heart and spirit when he was a skinny little weak guy, the serum gave him his nigh super human physique and prowess and he train riguriosly to become the perfect fighting machine.

But in Bruce you have a guy whom without any outside enhancements is virtually already there, so with the addition of the SSS...........just how much more formidable would Bruce be and who would be some of the more powerful people that he could take down?

Stoic
Just as effective as Steve Rogers.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Just as effective as Steve Rogers. Tbh I find him to be that already without the serum.

DarkSaint85
He'd be Superman level.

Just look at how he did with a similar amp, i.e. when he was on Venom.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He'd be Superman level.

Just look at how he did with a similar amp, i.e. when he was on Venom. Didnt know he had fought Venom, do you have scans of that? it's not that I don't believe you, I'll just like to see that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
Didnt know he had fought Venom, do you have scans of that? it's not that I don't believe you, I'll just like to see that.

No, I meant when Batman was on Venom (the serum that Bane is on). Was a close analogue to the SSS for me.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2930345-2269550-49.png

Was drawing blood from Supes.

lawest9
Thanks you, I get what you're pointing out but the comparison that I was looking for in my OP was Bruce going through the exact same process that Steve went through while already in perfect condition that he trained himself into, I'm sure the sss contains different properties than the Bane serum.

DarkSaint85
Thanks you, I get what you're pointing out but the comparison that I was looking for in my OP was Bruce going through the exact same process that Steve went through while already in perfect condition that he trained himself into, I'm sure the sss contains different properties than the Bane serum.

It's exactly the same.

Batman as we know him, was shot full of Venom. Amped him to the levels you see in my scan.

Only think I can see the SSS doing better is giving him clarity of mind and not making him a dick, but that's it. They're pretty similar.

Oh and it's not addictive, and is a one time thing.

spetznaz

Bentley
He'd be a threat for Wonder Woman

spetznaz
Peak human strength NOT peak superhuman strength

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, I meant when Batman was on Venom (the serum that Bane is on). Was a close analogue to the SSS for me.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/123129/2930345-2269550-49.png

Was drawing blood from Supes.

Venom is a derivative of Miraclo, which makes you blatantly superhuman.

All the SSS did was make Cap from a 98lb twerp, into an athletic physique (Ironically, probably the Aryan ideal the Nazi's were pushing)

Bur he's still merely peak human, just like Black Panther, Daredevil, Batman, or Richard Dragon. The fan belief that he's somehow a cut above streets is unfounded in feats, if not in words.

So if Batman took the SSS, it would do.... nothing.

He can already fight for days, without rest, fix a broken back and climb out of a stone prison from holes he punched himself in the wall, keep up with speedsters, tank blows from Wonder Woman and Superman...

I mean, yeah, everyone cries "PIS" when he does it, but accepts Cap can do this stuff because "SSS", but that's their logical fallacy. Nothing on the SSS tin says anything about knocking Savage Hulk out, that's just something fans seem to accept, but I bet he'd do all that WITHOUT the SSS at this point. Hell, he'd do it before taking the SSS, as a 98 lb weakling.

Bentley
You're misusing the term "tank"

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
You're misusing the term "tank"

No real visible injury or impairment in his performance, after getting taken through a wall and slammed into the pavement by Wonder Woman.

A tank, by my definition.

ShadowFyre
Tbh I find him to be that already without the serum.

Or not far from it

LordGod
Batman is already > Cap. The SSS would probably just weaken him tbh.

cdtm
Originally posted by LordGod

thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by LordGod

Batman isn't stronger than Cap

also, Cap is just as skilled if not better h2h than him by a slight margin

AlbertoJohnAvil
as far as physical goes, that's definitely going to Cap. The main thing Cap has over Batman is he has actual war experience. Cap knows strategic maneuvers better than Batman because he is used to dealing with more than just a handful of people.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Cap adapted on the fly to alien martial arts with mastery of defenses against them in minutes to what Kang compared as decades of training to learn. This is on top of both narration where he claims to know all the forms of martial arts *and* beating characters who also have "mastery of all forms of martial arts.*
Batman, multiple times, gets his hands full with people who are master level anything. He's randomly been near beaten by 1 sub-master level ninja the size of Crossbones.

The only notion towards Cap's favor there is that his mind like his body is enhanced, so in terms of adaptation Cap's likely to adapt faster to Batman than the alternative. But I wouldn't say that's an easy clinch or anything.

lawest9
Although by forum rules we know that crossovers are not to be used here becsuse if the PIS writing that so dominstes these crossovers, however I skways felt that the Bats/Cap meetings were the most correctly done encounters in comics, meaning.......the few times that thry fought, Bruce has acknowledged thst Steve might have a slight advantage, just saying, that's all.

cdtm
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Cap adapted on the fly to alien martial arts with mastery of defenses against them in minutes to what Kang compared as decades of training to learn. This is on top of both narration where he claims to know all the forms of martial arts *and* beating characters who also have "mastery of all forms of martial arts.*
Batman, multiple times, gets his hands full with people who are master level anything. He's randomly been near beaten by 1 sub-master level ninja the size of Crossbones.

The only notion towards Cap's favor there is that his mind like his body is enhanced, so in terms of adaptation Cap's likely to adapt faster to Batman than the alternative. But I wouldn't say that's an easy clinch or anything.

Batman adapted to Val Armorr's Zero G "Space Karate"

cdtm
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
as far as physical goes, that's definitely going to Cap. The main thing Cap has over Batman is he has actual war experience. Cap knows strategic maneuvers better than Batman because he is used to dealing with more than just a handful of people.

Someone else want to post the prison riot scan?

-Pr-
lol, of course Batman has been at war. Several times.

==

As far as the thread goes... If we go by the whole "the serum amplifies what's already there", we'd basically end up with an even more psychotic Batman.

Smurph
The serum might yield measurable bumps in a couple specific areas like stamina, but overall it would just keep Bats at his current level with less need for training.

IOW, Bats would get diminishing returns on all the time he spends training, which would mean he would spend even more time making contingency plans for how to kill his friends.

Batman w/ serum = super villain.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
The serum might yield measurable bumps in a couple specific areas like stamina, but overall it would just keep Bats at his current level with less need for training.

IOW, Bats would get diminishing returns on all the time he spends training, which would mean he would spend even more time making contingency plans for how to kill his friends.

Batman w/ serum = super villain.
thumb up

celeyhyga17
Pretty much

Stoic
Originally posted by cdtm
All the SSS did was make Cap from a 98lb twerp, into an athletic physique (Ironically, probably the Aryan ideal the Nazi's were pushing)

A perfect human specimen would be a mixture of all ethnicities. Monkey Wrench in the works LOL. So since they couldn't get around the fact, they had to quit while they were ahead of the game. We're all connected, and we were all originally from Africa. The Neanderthal, and Denisovans is what changed things.

lawest9
Over the millennia's people adjusted to the climate of that region of the world that they lived in. Which is why we all look different.

Stoic
Over the millennia's people adjusted to the climate of that region of the world that they lived in. Which is why we all look different.

Yep, but we're all connected according to scientific studies. However, it was Homo Erectus that won, pushing the Denisovan, and Neanderthal out of the picture. Lol kidding no one knows what happened to those people. Anyway, the SSS would only increase Bruce's stamina, and slightly increase his strength level. We've already seen other people affected by the SSS.

darthgoober
Depends on how one interprets the effects of the SSS. If it makes the user THE perfect specimen, Bat's would become Cap's physical equal in every respect and his brainpower would prob go up just a bit since he's got a far amount more brainpower through learning than Cap has and it would then be processed by a physically perfect brain/mind. He'd be improved, but definitely not by a truckload. On the other hand, if the end result is more along the lines of maximizing the genetic potential of the recipient, Bat's would strait up blow Cap out of the water because Bruce was born with WAY better genes than Steve was.

lawest9
Good point.

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
lol, of course Batman has been at war. Several times.

==

As far as the thread goes... If we go by the whole "the serum amplifies what's already there", we'd basically end up with an even more psychotic Batman. Originally posted by Smurph

Batman w/ serum = super villain. Do you guys think he'd go full Batman who laughs, or something more subtle?

Regardless, a more psychotic and or super villain Batman sounds awesome.

As for this thread, I think his physical stats would be pretty close to what they are now. But it all depends on how the SSS is being described currently in Marvel. If it's drifted from peak human to enhanced/superhuman territory then his stats get bumped.

Stoic
It could have a negagive effect as well. It may even kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.