Mass Murder in The U.K!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Looks like we might have to start a Thread about How Violent the E.U is becoming. So Sad.

Truck Found Full OF Dead People!

snowdragon
So like a 4th of July weekend in Chicago eek!

Flyattractor
I guess if all the Victims aren't white. Wait.. If they weren't White... HOW DID THIS MAKE THE NEWS!

This wouldn't have made news if it was all blacks in Chicago.

ShoutMan
Looks like illegal migration went wrong. 1000s of people have drowned in seas near Europe and middle east since 2014 while trying to enter Europe via seas.

Flyattractor
There are Borders in the EU?

Since WHEN!?

ShoutMan
Many times I see on Al-Zajeera news "millions of people in forced labour". They do not get paid for work and they are shown getting transported in lorry or truck

Flyattractor
Can't they just Trans their Gender to Fish and Swim to the EU?

Surtur
The UK is gonna ban trucks soon.

Stoic
Originally posted by Flyattractor

What?

Surtur
I believe he is saying "can't they just identify as fish and swim there".

Which is a really silly comment. Very silly.

Cuz they should identify as dragons and fly there. That would be better.

carthage

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Flyattractor

laughing laughing laughing

Putinbot1
The gangs all here thumb up

Flyattractor
Hmmm.. I wonder if Pooty owns a TRUCK!?

dadudemon
Why do humans knee-jerk react with ban this and ban that when bad things happen?

We've known for a very long time that banning things is useless. Doing something positive is what resolves problems.

Suicide among young men? Train parents and teachers to look for signs and proactively engage young men.

People are killing each other? Educate, employ, and rehabilitate.

People are on drugs? Setup drug rehab program that are based on the best of the best science.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Why do humans knee-jerk react with ban this and ban that when bad things happen?

We've known for a very long time that banning things is useless. Doing something positive is what resolves problems.

Suicide among young men? Train parents and teachers to look for signs and proactively engage young men.

People are killing each other? Educate, employ, and rehabilitate.

People are on drugs? Setup drug rehab program that are based on the best of the best science.

But I got so many feelings and they *all* are telling me to ban things that make me uncomfortable.

We need to ban feelings. Or ban banning things.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1

and having a good snicker over mass murder. classy as always. quality people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I'm so sorry this is happening to you.

Bashar Teg
^edgy af thumb up

Surtur
Fee fee's.

Giggle.

Don't worry the story could have a silver lining: it could be it was a white male who did it.

carthage
They were Chinese

Most likely human trafficking of some sort though im really curious how they died

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Fee fee's.

Giggle.

Don't worry the story could have a silver lining: it could be it was a white male who did it.

you can't possibly lack such basic human compassion. just image it was a truckload of dead neo-nazis.

eThneoLgrRnae
you can't possibly lack such basic human compassion.

That's rich coming from an a-hole who supports mass infantacide.

Bashar Teg
Lies. I support mass man-infanticide

eThneoLgrRnae
^Truth hurts, eh?

Flyattractor
He wouldn't know. He never touches the stuff.

Surtur
you can't possibly lack such basic human compassion. just image it was a truckload of dead neo-nazis.

A truck of dead neo nazis would be awesome. It's weird you'd bring up neo nazis when these poor souls have passed on. Have some respect for the dead and leave your petty insults at the door.

Putinbot1
Terribly sad whilst this is. This story is only news because it's in a developed nation tbh. Worse happens in lots of places regularly.

Surtur

Surtur
Seriously tho, tragedy.

Putinbot1

Surtur
All those kinds of groups need to just be snuffed out.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
All those kinds of groups need to just be snuffed out. Yes they do.

Robtard

So cringe-y to watch.

Anyhow, my guess it was illegal immigration gone wrong. The Chinese nationals were probably on their way to whatever sweatshop and something went terribly wrong.

Surtur
So now we're gonna pretend you guys haven't made similarly tasteless jokes about tragedies? Okay, not even gonna debate it, just gonna let you guys do you thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
So cringe-y to watch.

Anyhow, my guess it was illegal immigration gone wrong. The Chinese nationals were probably on their way to whatever sweatshop and something went terribly wrong. I hate to say it as ethnically its embarrassing, in the UK many of those sweat shops are Irish Traveller run.

Robtard
I hate to say it as ethnically its embarrassing, in the UK many of those sweat shops are Irish Traveller run.

Ultimately the corporations (eg Nike, Trump apparel, CK etc) benefiting from those sweatshops are the ones that need to be taken on legally. You can target illegals and the middleman all you like, won't really do a thing, a new shop will open and more illegals will be brought in as long as there's a demand.

Surtur
I never understood why Nike gets such a pass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.