Sun-dipped Post-Crisis Superman vs 616 Thor and World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-fan1230
who wins ?

Adam Grimes
Superman curls them into a baseball and no-scope headshots Galactus with it.

Diesldude
Superman wins. spite thread bro.

until they retcon the multiversal punch, sundipped superman has multiversal power.

ShadowFyre
Lol why did you put regular Thor here with two people way outta his league? You coulda at least made it OKT or RKT.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol why did you put regular Thor here with two people way outta his league? You coulda at least made it OKT or RKT. Thor is the Rodney Dangerfield of KMC forums, LOL!!!!!!!

LordGod
Superman.

This is a spite thread.

lawest9
Are you saying that WORLD BREAKER HULK is no match for Superman??????........I wonder what Carver has to say about that, LOL!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol why did you put regular Thor here with two people way outta his league? You coulda at least made it OKT or RKT.

tbh RKT vs Sun Dipped Supes is a good fight, I would've say RKT years ago before the WF feat, it's still a close fight now but with superman on top

WBH doesn't belong here either, TBOA possessed Hulk would be a better matchup

Stoic
Team wins.

xJLxKing
Superman

Not even close

Stoic
WB Hulk destroys him, so yeah you're right.

Super-fan1230

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic

TheHulkster

Diesldude
Sundipped superman has crazy feats.

During OWAW he was shown to be more powerful than imperix prime

He slapped Darkseid silly while being close to the sun. He treated a female sky father level being like a bug while near the sun. Superman is unstoppable an can't be beat especially if he's sundipped.

StiltmanFTW
What is Thor doing here? laughing

JBL THE GREAT
Team wins.

StiltmanFTW
^ Thor gets disintegrated by being in the vicinity of WBH's gamma aura.

Juntai
Effortless win for Superman.

MrMind

you took the small schoo bus to school

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
you took the small schoo bus to school

I was actually driven. Was that an insult though? You got jokes huh? It's as if that peanut brain of yours enjoys abuse.

NemeBro
WB Hulk destroys him, so yeah you're right. Nah, a sundipped Superman would break WBH in half.

MrMind
I was actually driven. Was that an insult though? You got jokes huh? It's as if that peanut brain of yours enjoys abuse.

Did you get bullied your whole life? Is that why there's so much anger? What, girls won't talk to you? You seem to take yourself way too seriously, if you pull that giant stick out of your anoose life would be much easier.

Talk to me Stoic, I'm trying to help you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.