Rambo vs. Rambo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
I have not seen the new Rambo but spoil away

Rambo from the first movie vs. Rambo from the latest movie. Youth vs. Experience

Round 1. H2H
Round 2. Knife fight with the iconic Rambo knife

Round 3. Hunt in the same woods from First Blood. They start 2 miles away. Knife, M16, and flaming arrows.

StiltmanFTW
Old Man Rambo relied on stealth, prep and battlefield advantage.

Round 3 is his round.

1 & 2 go to the young Rambo.

ShadowFyre
Cool, did you like the movie?

NemeBro
Not as much as he likes you. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Old Man Rambo relied on stealth, prep and battlefield advantage.

Round 3 is his round.

1 & 2 go to the young Rambo.
That sounds right. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cool, did you like the movie?

Yes. Enjoyed it a great deal, in fact.

Critics massacred the film for no good reason.

Originally posted by NemeBro

embarrasment

carthage

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro

Jelly?

ShadowFyre
Bane has a serious advantage considering he doesn't exist in this thread and thus can't be harmed

Putinbot1
Young Rambo for all 3

Psychotron
Well, in Rambo 1 he killed one cop by accident. In the latest Rambo he wiped out like 50 guys casually. He literally let the main bad guy survive a couple of times so he could toy with him and kill him last. He's not any slower or weaker in H2H either. Going by on-screen feats Old Man Rambo sweaps.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Psychotron
Well, in Rambo 1 he killed one cop by accident. In the latest Rambo he wiped out like 50 guys casually. He literally let the main bad guy survive a couple of times so he could toy with him and kill him last. He's not any slower or weaker in H2H either. Going by on-screen feats Old Man Rambo sweaps.

Thanks. I really wanna see it.

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanks. I really wanna see it.

It wasn't bad but it could have been better. It needed to be 20 minutes longer and another big action scene, imo. Also, it wasn't set in a jungle or forest, and Rambo didn't have long hair or wear his bandana, which made it feel a bit off for me.

StiltmanFTW
It wasn't bad but it could have been better. It needed to be 20 minutes longer and another big action scene, imo. Also, it wasn't set in a jungle or forest, and Rambo didn't have long hair or wear his bandana, which made it feel a bit off for me.

It could've been longer and the scenes in the beginning (Rambo on the rescue mission) could've been done better.

Also, John Rambo (a.k.a. Rambo IV) had more gore, which this film lacked.

And I wanted to see some serious sexual violence... but, unfortunately, everything happens off-screen.

Putinbot1
Well, in Rambo 1 he killed one cop by accident. In the latest Rambo he wiped out like 50 guys casually. He literally let the main bad guy survive a couple of times so he could toy with him and kill him last. He's not any slower or weaker in H2H either. Going by on-screen feats Old Man Rambo sweaps. He made a mockery of the national guard, state and local Police. He could of killed them all but wasn't a blood thirsty ****. He was just a hero who wanted his country to love him as much as he loved it. He just wanted to come home.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.