Trump Accuser says she has proof...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/24/summer-zervos-trump-sexual-assault-claims-documents-evidence

dadudemon
I was reading about this last night.

Could turn into the Clinton scandal if Trump lies under oath.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon

Could turn into the Clinton scandal if Trump lies under oath. Indeed, Trump is having a bad week.

Flyattractor
Just gonna go ahead and call this now...

https://media.giphy.com/media/MvUloI0rV0xhK/giphy.gif

...Its gonna be another NOTHING BURGER!

Surtur

Flyattractor
Empathize on the word "Sane".

Something very rare on the Left.

Surtur

Could turn into the Clinton scandal if Trump lies under oath.

Trumps never gonna go under oath for this.

Also democrats established the precedent that a president lying under oath is not impeachable. Surely they'd take the same stance?

dadudemon

Surtur
When it comes to these things, yes, if she documented at the time (and didn't back fill), it can be admissible evidence in court.

So if she reported to family members and wrote in a diary, yes, it works. It's crazy, I know, but this works.

This is what lawyers advise employees to do when they have disputes with their employers: document everything and keep a journal. It counts as evidence. Even marking on your calendar that you had a meeting about payroll works enough to support your position and is admissible evidence.

What should not be shocking is Trump abused someone. The way he talks about women in private shows he views them as objects, not humans. He probably has a super long laundry list of abuse against a lot of women over the years and the accusations are 10 miles long, already. Accusations with evidence is what gets people.

It is crazy how someone could potentially be imprisoned over that. It in no way proves any assault happened, but pathetic folk will cling.

And shit Trump at least has the money to afford the best lawyers to fight dumb bullshit like that. What about the average person? How many people have been imprisoned over this kind of evidence?

eThneoLgrRnae
DDD: There is a huge difference between viewing women as sex objects and actually engaging in abusing them. Honestly, it would be much more of a shock that all men who view women as sex objects are actually abusive towards them. I'm surprised so many guys still act so shocked than a guy who is extremely rich would talk like that about women with another guy in private lol.

And before some Trump-hating jackass comes along and screams "He said he 'grabs'em by the p*ssy'!!" No, he didn't. He said when you are very wealthy as he is they let you do it. There's a huge difference.

Surtur
Yeah lots of dudes view women as objects, conquests, whatever.

I can believe Trump is a dick to women, but I need more if I'm to believe sexual assault accusations.

Bashar Teg
#copingparty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
DDD: There is a huge difference between viewing women as sex objects and actually engaging in abusing them. Honestly, it would be much more of a shock that all men who view women as sex objects are actually abusive towards them. I'm surprised so many guys still act so shocked than a guy who is extremely rich would talk like that about women with another guy in private lol.

And before some Trump-hating jackass comes along and screams "He said he 'grabs'em by the p*ssy'!!" No, he didn't. He said when you are very wealthy as he is they let you do it. There's a huge difference.

That's missing the forest for the trees. How people talk in private, and the relationships they build, are a great predictor of how they treat those they have power over in private.

This isn't about what political party you're aligned with, although many will make it that, on BOTH sides, but just recognizing common patterns in predatory behaviour.

I don't think Trump is the kind of guy to force himself on a woman, but presuming he can get away with harassing them? Meh, time will tell.

Surtur
Trump essentially thinks rich dudes can easily get pussy from women. He phrased it in a vulgar manner, but did he lie?

Silent Master
So, when is the impeachment?

Trocity
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah lots of dudes view women as objects, conquests, whatever.

I can believe Trump is a dick to women, but I need more if I'm to believe sexual assault accusations.

To be fair, these are the same people that thought accusing a man of raping a woman 30 some years ago, while not knowing where it happened, who else was there, how she got home, what time, what exactly happened even, etc. Was enough to say he was guilty. laughing out loud

Surtur
It was claimed mid-november, but now that we know the russia probe has turned into s criminal investigation...who knows how long they will drag it out?

CaveDude33211
https://media1.giphy.com/media/SsNaedY2qlI4w/source.gif

Trump is vary bad maahn.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, when is the impeachment?
https://neonnettle.com/news/images/body-language-expert-christine-ford-mentally-ill-acting-lying-111018.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
#copingparty

Yes, you crybabies on the left have been having a #CopingParty since Trump ass stomped y'alls demon queen b*tch, Hillary. wink

Putinbot1
#copingparty thumb up

Bashar Teg
group

Flyattractor
Phaggots.

Its Ok to say that isn't it Bashy Cause You use it... A LOT!

naked white nationalism is tolerated on the senate floor, so who not this? look man, within 4 years we might get to see fistfights on the senate and house floors. it's gonna rock, especially when the rock becomes president

you wanted NuMerica, you got it. and in NuMerica, standards of common decency and public couth is for phaggots and snowflakes.

that's nice, babyman. Keep derailing the topic like a ridiculous phaggot. You're going to win this thumb up

so trump said something completely racist and his minions are acting like phaggots trying to derail the discussion and gaslight. just another day, then?

Putinbot1
group laughing but it's less people than that Bash, most are the same person.

Bashar Teg
check out starfly the whiney phaggot laughing out loud

Putinbot1
check out starfly the whiney phaggot laughing out loud I honestly wonder how much of the shit he spews he believes, because Fly can, when not on politics, be quite insightful and even a pleasant conversation. I often agree with him on comics for instance, sometimes, on film and TV too. I have no idea in all honesty how much of each account is or isn't the real him. The ethno account is a beautifully crafted troll for instance. Is it to mock the right or support it? I honestly can't tell.

dadudemon
group

haermm

Flyattractor
check out starfly the whiney phaggot laughing out loud

Bashy needs to get help for his Raging Homophobia.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/oct/24/summer-zervos-trump-sexual-assault-claims-documents-evidence

^ This benign thread/post caused KMC's Trumper squad to fall apart. Entertaining.

Trump is absolutely a rapist who abuses women; he bragged about it. Anyhow, let's see her evidence.

Surtur
^Love seeing this kid cope

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
^ This benign thread/post caused KMC's Trumper squad to fall apart. Entertaining.

they wasted no time, did they? laughing out loud

Robtard
they wasted no time, did they? laughing out loud

They should have waited until this actually gets some traction in the courts, for all we know, her proof is shit and it gets thrown out. By they can't help themselves at this point, defending their precious Trump from all threats legitimate to imagined is reactionary to them; instinctual even.

Surtur
^Hypocrisy overload, loving it.

Bashar Teg
^Hypocrisy overload, loving it.

nah, that's just you throwing out false accusations (baby games)

exhibit A:

Anyhow, let's see her evidence.

Surtur
Nah it's on point: hypocrisy overload is Rob talking about others being "unable to help themselves".

Deal with it smile

Robtard
nah, that's just you throwing out false accusations (baby games)

exhibit A:

Surt can't help himself. Even when I clearly said that proof needs to be shown, he still has to react and react negatively.

Surtur
Surt can't help himself. Even when I clearly said that proof needs to be shown, he still has to react and react negatively.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/9b38ab559deb3c432d235063056077f2/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg
^^fee-fees

Surtur
No just facts smile

Adam_PoE

A New York state court said that Donald Trump must submit to a deposition by Christmas, moving forward a stalled lawsuit from Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice contestant who accused him of sexual assault.

In a court hearing Monday afternoon, Michael Rand, a law clerk for New York State Judge Jennifer Schechter, who is overseeing the lawsuit, instructed lawyers for both Trump and Zervos to complete the factual discovery phase by December 23rd. That phase includes depositions of both Trump and Zervos.

"I do want to have an order entered and have the close of that discovery before Christmas," Rand said. Zervos filed the lawsuit against Trump in 2017, accusing him of defamation when he publicly denied her accusation of sexual assault and called his accusers liars.

I wonder how it feels to be wrong about everything? I am not familiar.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A New York state court said that Donald Trump must submit to a deposition by Christmas, moving forward a stalled lawsuit from Summer Zervos, the former Apprentice contestant who accused him of sexual assault.

In a court hearing Monday afternoon, Michael Rand, a law clerk for New York State Judge Jennifer Schechter, who is overseeing the lawsuit, instructed lawyers for both Trump and Zervos to complete the factual discovery phase by December 23rd. That phase includes depositions of both Trump and Zervos.

"I do want to have an order entered and have the close of that discovery before Christmas," Rand said. Zervos filed the lawsuit against Trump in 2017, accusing him of defamation when he publicly denied her accusation of sexual assault and called his accusers liars.

I wonder how it feels to be wrong about everything? I am not familiar. These idiots were empowered in their bigotry by Trump is it any wonder they saw him as perfect and invulnerable.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I wonder how it feels to be wrong about everything? I am not familiar.

https://i.imgur.com/Zm9MhR4.gif

Robtard
laughcry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.