Spidey vs Sabrebooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
both at peak levels

-Random Encounter
-Sabretooth is bloodlusted
-Winner by any means

https://i.postimg.cc/rKnNwL3y/sab.jpg

DarkSaint85
What would a handful of web cartridges in his mouth do?

Should net Spidey the win, if they're using any means necessary

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW

Sin I AM
Sabes fight to lose, Spidey can dance all day but once he gets tagged it's over

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sabes fight to lose, Spidey can dance all day but once he gets tagged it's over

Spider-Man easily.
He's stronger, insanely faster, has precog SS, and webbing.

StiltmanFTW
Go back to the movie forum, h1.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW

Dareangel
i dont think sabretooth is overhyped. its just that his power levels are very inconsistant in comics. sometimes he is portrayed as a heavy hitter, and i am not talking only about his classic appearances where he knocked out miss marvel and such. just recently in house of X he was able to actually hurt thing with his bare hands. in other comics, he is portrayed as you said, a crazy big guy with claws and durability. overall he is somewhere in between. as far as strength, he is not that far from spiderman. he has super human strength as far as feats go. as far as speed, he is not as fast, but all it takes is 1 good slash. if you see his fights vs black panther or nightcrawler, he takes a lot of damage like nothing and then when he gets you, he gets you.

ShadowFyre
Well, he's kind of a prick but I like him.

StiltmanFTW
Van has been salty since his last ban. Ignore him.

Originally posted by Dareangel
i dont think sabretooth is overhyped. its just that his power levels are very inconsistant in comics. sometimes he is portrayed as a heavy hitter, and i am not talking only about his classic appearances where he knocked out miss marvel and such. just recently in house of X he was able to actually hurt thing with his bare hands. in other comics, he is portrayed as you said, a crazy big guy with claws and durability. overall he is somewhere in between. as far as strength, he is not that far from spiderman. he has super human strength as far as feats go. as far as speed, he is not as fast, but all it takes is 1 good slash. if you see his fights vs black panther or nightcrawler, he takes a lot of damage like nothing and then when he gets you, he gets you.

He's proven in the past to be fast enough to tag Parker without much trouble.

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What would a handful of web cartridges in his mouth do?

Should net Spidey the win, if they're using any means necessary Sabretooth is the only one that's bloodlusted. Even if it is "by any means necessary", that certainly has never been Peter's go-to option.

DarkSaint85
Fair enough.

I was just curious if it would win it for him.

Edit: because I wanted to show off how much like Batman I can be thumb up

StiltmanFTW

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He's proven in the past to be fast enough to tag Parker without much trouble.

No doubt he can tag him. i was stating that overall, spidy is faster but its only by stats. in a fight between the 2, spiderman will find himself tagged very fast and deadly. sabretooth is not only fast but very skilled. for example in his fight vs nightcrawler, he was able to predict where he will appear to catch him. anyone who thinks spiderman will just dance around sabretooth doesnt know the character. sometimes lazy writers like to write creed as this second class villian that is there to be a punching bag, it happens to every character here and there. but when you see a good writing that actually takes into account not only his animalistic enhanced senses and reflex, but also his skills, i dont see many speedsters just dancing around him. spiderman is definitely not one of them.

carthage
Is Peter morals off too?

Smurph

DarkSaint85

celeyhyga17
Web shooters 4 teh win.

StiltmanFTW
Cosmic Spiderman vs Silver Sabretooth

laughing out loud

thumb up big grin

Smurph
Cosmic Spiderman vs Silver Sabretooth thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by Dareangel
This. He has so much potential but he's all over the place power wise. All I know is, one good hit from Creed and Parker is dead meat. The problem is, he has to get that hit in before he's overwhelmed by Spiderman's strength/speed/webbing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.