Hela (no necroblades) vs. Gladiator Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Hela vs. Hulk

No necroblades for Hela but she starts off with Thor's Sakaar equipment.

Death or KO

Sakaar

carthage
She bodies him

Vastly more skilled, physically stronger (throwing blades with enough force to destroy Asgardian ships, destroying Mjolnir, crushing Asgardian armor), more durable (tanking Thor’s blows, his most powerful lightning bolt ever). Hulk isn’t soloing Asgardian armies, throttling Thor to the point of near Death etc

She doesn’t need her blades

Josh_Alexander
H2H fight?

I don't see how any can harm the other.

carthage
She destroyed Mjolnir with her bare hands

She could splatter his head

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
H2H fight?

I don't see how any can harm the other.

No, she does get Thor's Sakaar weapons.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
No, she does get Thor's Sakaar weapons.

Ohh, then Hela takes this.

Originally posted by carthage
She destroyed Mjolnir with her bare hands

She could splatter his head

Naah, she wouldn't.

carthage

Josh_Alexander

Silent Master
Hulk gets ko'd

ShadowFyre
To be fair, the weapons Thor was given were shit

Silent Master
She shouldn't need them.

Psychotron
Hulk dies a painful, ugly death.

carthage

Josh_Alexander

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Did you take your time to even read the thread's guidelines? There are no necro-swords here.

If Hulk's durability wasn't on par with Thor's, then he wouldn't have gone toe to toe with him in Sakaar!

And I should remind you, that Hulk was the chosen one to use the IG, which is ATM a far superior durability feat to any portrayed by Thor!

Necroswords aren't needed my man for Hela to lay the smackdown on Hulk. Sure it'll be a bit tougher for Hela, but her regen, fighting skill and capabilities, strength, all that is well above Hulk's paygrade my man.

Hulk had zero answers for Thor once he went into thunder-powered mode, Grandmaster ended the fight with the shock disk inhibitor thing.

Negative man, Thor's specialities in the MCU are power strikes with a hammer weapon of some sort and durability feats. Using the snap with the IG is up there, but there is no proof the IG snapping is the best of the best when you line up what Thor has taken. Thor even asked to wield the gauntlet, he was just too much of an alcoholic head case to do so at the time.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Necroswords aren't needed my man for Hela to lay the smackdown on Hulk. Sure it'll be a bit tougher for Hela, but her regen, fighting skill and capabilities, strength, all that is well above Hulk's paygrade my man.

Hulk had zero answers for Thor once he went into thunder-powered mode, Grandmaster ended the fight with the shock disk inhibitor thing.

Negative man, Thor's specialities in the MCU are power strikes with a hammer weapon of some sort and durability feats. Using the snap with the IG is up there, but there is no proof the IG snapping is the best of the best when you line up what Thor has taken. Thor even asked to wield the gauntlet, he was just too much of an alcoholic head case to do so at the time.

Nevermind, I didn't notice that Hela had Saakarian weapons.

She takes this!

I thought this was a H2H combat.

Impediment
Nobody could have beaten Hela. Only Surtur and Ragnarok were her undoing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.