Team Vertigo vs Team Metatextual Beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
The Presence
Lucifer Morningstar
Michael Demiurgos

vs

Overvoid
Cosmic Armor Superman
Mandrakk

Who wins?

zopzop
T2 easily. Unless I'm mistaken, didn't Mandrakk or the Overvoid view DC reality as a microbe in comparison to it?

CatL18
Both have different interpretation about DC comics.
So,it is very difficult to compare.
But, I will vote for Tema2

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, if we are to assume the Presence and the Source as portrayed in the latest JL run are one and the same, then the Presence solos. The Source is responsible for populating the Overvoid with an infinity of Multiverses outside of DC, and it is stated the Source and its Judges exist at the end of the Overvoid. It seems the idea of the Overvoid having a mind has been scrapped and the Source is the omnipotent master of the Greater Omniverse/void. I imagine the implications of this for Lucifer/Michael are immense as well.

CatL18
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, if we are to assume the Presence and the Source as portrayed in the latest JL run are one and the same, then the Presence solos. The Source is responsible for populating the Overvoid with an infinity of Multiverses outside of DC, and it is stated the Source and its Judges exist at the end of the Overvoid. It seems the idea of the Overvoid having a mind has been scrapped and the Source is the omnipotent master of the Greater Omniverse/void. I imagine the implications of this for Lucifer/Michael are immense as well.
I think it is battle between page(Void) and ink(imagination).
I wonder what part does superman have because everything in DC come from him(Geoff and Grant confirm it)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

CatL18
It is dubious that Presence and The Source is one and same.
And, I can't decide which is stronger between page(Overvoid) and ink(The source).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.