Hyperion vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
I don't know if anyone can beat Abomination.
Originally there was Hulk, Abomination and Juggernaut.
Then we found out about Sentry.
Hyperion served Juggernaut a little lesson in Thunderbolts.
Can Hyperion stand against the unlimited strength of Abomination? angel evil face

lawest9
Sir.........the Abomination has been beaten by a number of people beside the Hulk, Wonder man ( your boy ) Namor, Thor and Hercules, Silver Surfer, and that's off the top of my head.

Hyperion the.

lawest9
Correction: Hyperion FTW.

Wonder Man
Abomination might be the strongest villian in marvel.

lawest9
Abomination is not the strongest villain in in the Mic.

lawest9
Blasted spell check....MCU.

Wonder Man
He can one shot like Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
He can one shot like Hulk. Explain please why so many people have defeated him.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Explain please why so many people have defeated him.
There is a lot of context to some of his loses. For example, he was beating the ever loving sh|t out of Wonder Man till Wonder Man used some live wires to electrocute him and then KO him. If it wasn't for that wire, WM would be dead.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
There is a lot of context to some of his loses. For example, he was beating the ever loving sh|t out of Wonder Man till Wonder Man used some live wires to electrocute him and then KO him. If it wasn't for that wire, WM would be dead. What about the others I mentioned?

zopzop
What about the others I mentioned?
Easy.

Namor didn't beat him outright, he used the environment to his advantage. The change in pressure messed with Abom's anatomy and Namor clocked him.

Hercules sucker attacked Abom.

Silver Surfer and Hulk are more powerful than Abom so it makes sense he loses to them. No shame in that. He makes Hulk work for his wins though.

Regarding Thor, Thor is also more powerful than Abom. But Abom was weathering his attacks just fine till Thor summoned lightening to soften him up and KO him. Seems Abom has an electricity weakness or something (that's how Simon beat him too).

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
Easy.

Namor didn't beat him outright, he used the environment to his advantage. The change in pressure messed with Abom's anatomy and Namor clocked him.

Hercules sucker attacked Abom.

Silver Surfer and Hulk are more powerful than Abom so it makes sense he loses to them. No shame in that. He makes Hulk work for his wins though.

Regarding Thor, Thor is also more powerful than Abom. But Abom was weathering his attacks just fine till Thor summoned lightening to soften him up and KO him. Seems Abom has an electricity weakness or something (that's how Simon beat him too). Thank you for the input, the fight with Thor that I remember is where Thor sucker punched him knowing A- bomb was about to use treachery on him after Thor reset time back, he doesn't make Hulk work for ALL of his victories over him, depending on which version of Hulk he is fighting, I've seen Hulk clean his clock with ease more than once.

I still give this fight to Hyperion.

zopzop
Thank you for the input, the fight with Thor that I remember is where Thor sucker punched him knowing A- bomb was about to use treachery on him after Thor reset time back, he doesn't make Hulk work for ALL of his victories over him, depending on which version of Hulk he is fighting, I've seen Hulk clean his clock with ease more than once.
Yeah he fought Thor like twice. Both times Thor won. One of those wins was via trickery but the more recent win was Thor electrocuting the crap out of Abom.

Oh for sure. Hickman's Hyperion would destroy Abom.

lawest9
👍

StiltmanFTW
Blasted spell check....MCU.

laughing out loud

MU, you mean.

MCU = cinematic universe.

Wonder Man
Abomination takes time to win fights. That's why he loses. It was explained in a Hulk battle that he could even kill Hulk if he could speed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.