Good work you fool, next time they'll be prepared 🙄

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/27/trump-isis-raid-baghdadi-059333

Putinbot1
What a fool he is.

Surtur
I love seeing progressives search for any way to cry about this. Too funny.

Imagine being so salty over the death of the leader of ISIS.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

Yeah, tell me about it. I saw the article yesterday on a left-leaning site that called the ISIS leader a "scholar" lol. Anyone who Trump goes after they feel they have to praise in some way regardless of who it is.

I bet if Trump came out and said that Cancer is a horrible disease that needs to be eradicated then the idiots on the left would try their darndest to make some kind of jackass argument that it actually has some kind of secret redeeming qualities lmao.

Putinbot1

Imagine being so salty over the death of the leader of ISIS. his death for the 6th or 7th time?

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, tell me about it. I saw the article yesterday on a left-leaning site that called the ISIS leader a "scholar" lol. Anyone who Trump goes after they feel they have to praise in some way regardless of who it is.

I bet if Trump came out and said that Cancer is a horrible disease that needs to be eradicated then the idiots on the left would try their darndest to make some kind of jackass argument that it actually has some kind of secret redeeming qualities lmao.

That was the Washington Post. Their first headline called the guy the ISIS "terrorist in chief". Then they changed it to "austere religious scholar". Then they changed it a final time to "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, extremist leader of Islamic State, dies at 48."

Lol. Why change it the first time? Why do they sympathize with this rapist and murderous ISIS leader?

The WaPo, probably back in 1945:

"Adolf Hitler, austere enthusiast for the German people, passed away at 56".

Bashar Teg
we're not allowed to discuss the topic because emotionally retarded trumpers will self harm

Surtur
If you're referring to me...I didn't realize I have that much power over you. Since I can't stop you from discussing the topic.

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by CroftAlice
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/27/trump-isis-raid-baghdadi-059333

Obama's people blabbed too much about the raid on Osama Bin-Laden, too.

It's nothing new.

CaveDude33211

Well the Liberals just lost one of their heroes, so they're brokenhearted. laughing laughing laughing

At least they still have Kim Jong Un to look up to. laughing laughing laughing

Putinbot1
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
Well the Liberals just lost one of their heroes, so they're brokenhearted. laughing laughing laughing

At least they still have Kim Jong Un to look up to. laughing laughing laughing This one is too similar to ethno Fly

Silent Master
What specific classified info is he being accused of giving out?

dadudemon
As I understand it, he wasn't a dictator. He was loosely commanding, at best.

And if we learned anything from the Drug War, killing the leader just creates 12 more "cells" with their own leaders. It's whack-a-mole.

This is why we should stop waging foreign wars.

jaden_2.0

Notorious leftist progressive Lieutenant General Michael K Nakata there.

Distinguished Service Medal? Pfft. Practically Antifa.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Distinguished Service Medal? Pfft. Practically Antifa. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
This one is too similar to ethno Fly

Similar to Fly because he hurts your feelings by pointing out actual facts the way Fly does. thumb up

Waaah, waah, waaah! Cry me a river, pooty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by CaveDude33211

At least they still have Kim Jong Un to look up to. laughing laughing laughing

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yep, Obama and Hillary (as SoS) along with Bush to an extent practically created ISIS with their foreign policy in the Middle East.. ISIS is like their baby hence they are probably secretly grieving now.

Kudos to our great president for ridding the world of this slimy p-o-s ISIS leader.thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
we're not allowed to discuss the topic because emotionally retarded trumpers will self harm

There you go projecting again. It's obvious you're the one who is retarded and is butthurt that Trump has now rid the world of one of your idols. thumb up

Flyattractor
The Worst Enemy our Military Forces has it the American Press. They will sell them out and get our men and women killed at every opportunity.

Surtur

Distinguished Service Medal? Pfft. Practically Antifa.

Okay, you found a former general to nitpick some shit about the operation or the aftermath of it. Nice, but it doesn't change that it's sad to get this salty. Take the W and stop complaining.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
As I understand it, he wasn't a dictator. He was loosely commanding, at best.

And if we learned anything from the Drug War, killing the leader just creates 12 more "cells" with their own leaders. It's whack-a-mole.

This is why we should stop waging foreign wars.

You could say the same for killing Bin Laden, but I didn't see the left trying to immediately pick that apart and seize on things to whine over. And no operation ever goes perfectly so I'm sure there is shit that could have been pointed at. I sure as hell bet they didn't seek out former military personnel to try to find anything to nitpick.

And yes I'm sure the Republicans did behave that way at the time, but it doesn't justify it now. Especially when we are supposed to believe the dems are better than repubs(that is what they project anyways).

Putinbot1
You could say the same for killing Bin Laden, but I didn't see the left trying to immediately pick that apart and seize on things to whine over. And no operation ever goes perfectly so I'm sure there is shit that could have been pointed at. I sure as hell bet they didn't seek out former military personnel to try to find anything to nitpick.

And yes I'm sure the Republicans did behave that way at the time, but it doesn't justify it now. Especially when we are supposed to believe the dems are better than repubs(that is what they project anyways). Calm down Surt, stopping terrorism isn't a left right thing. Terrorists allow a climate of fear which works in favour of all mainstream parties and most popularist and nationalist parties even more so.

Surtur
Calm down Surt, stopping terrorism isn't a left right thing. Terrorists allow a climate of fear which works in favour of all mainstream parties and most popularist and nationalist parties even more so.

Lame tactic, I'm calm. I'm merely pointing out the ridiculousness of people trying to nitpick this victory just because it was the Trump admin.

Yes true, this isn't gonna solve everything there will still be problems over there. It doesn't mean it should have been impossible for us to just take a day or two to just enjoy the victory. But people couldn't even do that, it is the ultimate in TDS. The sad part is someone will come try to justify it. They always do lol.

Putinbot1
Lame tactic, I'm calm. I'm merely pointing out the ridiculousness of people trying to nitpick this victory just because it was the Trump admin.

Yes true, this isn't gonna solve everything there will still be problems over there. It doesn't mean it should have been impossible for us to just take a day or two to just enjoy the victory. But people couldn't even do that, it is the ultimate in TDS. The sad part is someone will come try to justify it. They always do lol. I'm sure you're fine mate, btw, have we go a body this time. I haven't really been following bag daddy's death the last three or four times, he's like Thor, the realm of death just can't contain him and you know he'll be back in the end.

Surtur
I'm sure you're fine mate, btw, have we go a body this time. I haven't really been following bag daddy's death the last three or four times, he's like Thor, the realm of death just can't contain him and you know he'll be back in the end.

We did bring back pieces of his body yes. We also apparently used new DNA testing technology to identify him, which is pretty cool. Apparently we had this tech since 2015, but now we have smaller more compact versions.

And there might have been rumors of his death before, but has the US government ever flat out announced his death? Trump never did before this, so if we have it would mean the Obama admin did it.

Surtur
Oh apparently facial recognition was used as well, a combo of that and some fancy dna analyzing tech identified him.

The guy was such a prince though he decided not only did he deserve to go meet the 72 non-existent virgins, but his 3 kids did too.

Such an austere religious scholar. RIP. May flights of devils wing you to your rest.

Putinbot1
Well I shed no tears over that piece of shit.

jaden_2.0
I "found".

It's literally the first quote in the link from the OP.

Surtur
Found it in the article. Or if you prefer: they found it, you repeated it.

Surtur

No sane person is. I guess we have to ask ourselves why the WaPo felt the need to change the title from calling him a terrorist to calling him an austere religious scholar.

Surtur
Josef Mengele, austere medical scholar, died at age 67.

Awful.

eThneoLgrRnae

Sure you don't. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden_2.0
No sane person is. I guess we have to ask ourselves why the WaPo felt the need to change the title from calling him a terrorist to calling him an austere religious scholar.

Probably to troll. It's all the rage these days.

Blakemore
we're not allowed to discuss the topic because emotionally retarded trumpers will self harm Who the ****ing hell is self harming? You git.

Flyattractor
That is just Robbie being a Horrible Leftist Person.

He should seek help but I really hope he don't.

Surtur

So they can't whine when Trump trolls. That's off the table from now on.

Silent Master

So basically, they've abdicated their responsibility as journalists?

Surtur
Democracy dies in TDS.

But no the guy legit died and murdered his kids along the way, but austere religious scholar...

Jeffrey Dahmer, RIP, austere lover of exotic meat.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Silent Master

The Media has been committing Suicide for decades now.

Surtur

Surtur
Trump is a nazi, but ISIS leaders are scholars. You have to admire the purity of it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Democracy dies in TDS.

But no the guy legit died and murdered his kids along the way, but austere religious scholar...

Jeffrey Dahmer, RIP, austere lover of exotic meat.

laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump is a nazi, but ISIS leaders are scholars. You have to admire the purity of it.

...or how leftists are so dedicated to their lunacy.

eThneoLgrRnae

They've already done that long ago. It just got infinitely worse after Trump kicked Hillary's ass in 2016 election.

jaden_2.0
So they can't whine when Trump trolls. That's off the table from now on.

https://miro.medium.com/max/500/1*5Fr1LgIxEpYNApdOCu98cA.jpeg

jaden_2.0

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The Media has been committing Suicide for decades now.

Fly isn't often right. But when he's right, he's right.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fly isn't often right. But when he's right, he's right.

He's right more often than you are at least. Yeah, I know... that isn't sayin' much lol.

Bashar Teg
have they killed ISIS leader #10 yet?

eThneoLgrRnae
edited. Post above not even worth replying to.

Flyattractor
Oh He is Worth Replying to... if only to remind him what a Lying Hypocrite He is.

That and a Worthless Pot Addict.

You are a Worthless Pot Addict. Aint ya Bashy!?

Putinbot1
...or how leftists are so dedicated to their lunacy. would look better in lime green... smile

Bashar Teg
edited. Post above not even worth replying to.

you're butthurt? awwwww

Surtur
A WaPo writer said Trump was wrong to call the former leader of ISIS a coward because he chose to blow himself up rather than get caught.

El Oh El.

Did these people not get the "never go full retard" memo?

Silent Master
Sounds like the WaPo writer is a true believer.

BTW, Seems to me that killing yourself in order to avoid facing the consequences of your actions is very cowardly.

dadudemon
have they killed ISIS leader #10 yet?

Get your own talking points. This one is taken. uhuh

dadudemon
BTW, Seems to me that killing yourself in order to avoid facing the consequences of your actions is very cowardly.

Then I'm 100% a coward.

I don't want to be tortured by the CIA or the US Military. No thanks. Death is a better option.

However, I wasn't responsible for thousands of deaths, rapes, robberies, crimes against humanity, etc. Am I allowed to digress?

Surtur
Then I'm 100% a coward.

I don't want to be tortured by the CIA or the US Military. No thanks. Death is a better option.

However, I wasn't responsible for thousands of deaths, rapes, robberies, crimes against humanity, etc. Am I allowed to digress?

So you'd murder your kids to avoid torture too? Cuz that's what the guy did.

eThneoLgrRnae
double post.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sounds like the WaPo writer is a true believer.

Agreed. He was a cowardly slime-ball who won't be missed by anyone except the people who committed heinous murders for him and haven't already been killed themselves... perhaps some misguided leftists will miss him as well considering the odd way so many of them have reacted to his death.

eThneoLgrRnae

Well, leftists already have no problem having their kids killed on the altar of convenience for their own f***-up while they're still in the womb so I see no reason that they'd have a problem sacrificing their children after they've been born to protect themselves.

jaden_2.0

https://66.media.tumblr.com/1d71e757e1d185c6f42cb40d9691f86c/tumblr_ni7i63KhwT1sgadq7o1_r1_500.jpg

Putinbot1
Well, leftists already have no problem having their kids killed on the altar of convenience for their own f***-up while they're still in the womb so I see no reason that they'd have a problem sacrificing their children after they've been born to protect themselves. dur

dadudemon

Why did he murder his kids, though?

Surtur
Why did he murder his kids, though?

To avoid capture, like the stout hearted man he was.

Kinda cowardly to murder your kids cuz daddy is a piece of dog shit who can't accept the consequences to his actions.

As for torture, whaaat? Surely his God would nullify the pain?

eThneoLgrRnae
dur

Quite an argument you've got there, toothless pooty. wink

Putinbot1
Quite an argument you've got there, toothless pooty. wink Yes far more coherent and logical than yours.

Surtur
I'd also argue that if you truly believed all the rape and murder were right...yeah, you're a coward for not facing the consequences.

Guess he wasn't a true believer after all. Awful.

Surtur
Parody Sean Spicer nails it:

https://i.imgur.com/m1cAsLK.png

dadudemon
To avoid capture, like the stout hearted man he was.

That doesn't explain it, still.

What does killing his kids have to do with avoiding his own capture?

Surtur
They were with him when he set off the blast...

Why do it? I dunno. For Allah?

Lord Lucien
That doesn't explain it, still.

What does killing his kids have to do with avoiding his own capture? Goebbels reasons.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Goebbels reasons.

Sounds like a White Guilt Excuse to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.