The Hulk -VS- Every type of Godzilla and King Kong that ever existed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaveDude33211
Peak movie Hulk is teleported to an indestructible desert planet to do battle.

Hulk is surrounded by 1 of each type of movie Godzilla and King Kong to appear in the movies.

All the Godzillas and King Kongs want to kill Hulk.

Hulk wants to kill them.

Who wins?

steverules_2
1998 Godzilla dies

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by steverules_2
1998 Godzilla dies

What about the rest? stick out tongue

I just want to know if they can gang up on Hulk and beat him or not.

steverules_2
Yeah they would

ShadowFyre
LMAO every Godzilla besides 98 would destroy Hulk. This is a non fight.

No movie Hulknhas the slightest chance of beating Shows/Heisei/Millinium/Legendary Godzilla.

This is spite. Completely different weight classes.

Hulk has zero feats of hurting something on this scale. On top of regeneration that puts Deadpool and Wolverine to absolute shame, heisei Godzilla would simplyabsorb all of Hiulks radiation .

Final Wars Godzilla hammer tossed a 33,000 ton Kumonga almost out of orbit in like 3 seconds.

Millennial Godzilla tanked a singularity (it's in the Godzilla and Supes vs. Singularity thread)

Legendary Godzilla has already tanked a nuke that puts the Tzar bomb to absolute shame and his burning form would erase Hulk from existence just by standing there.

Showa Godzilla would literally invent a brand new power on the fly, spank the absolute shit outta Hulk with judo and then give him a father son talk

He can beat the Kongs though.

ShadowFyre
Gojira has 65 years and 30 plus movies laden with nothing but fights and feats, he was knocking mfers out before The Hulk was even a glimmer in Marvel's eye.

h1a8
Joke thread

WolvesofBabylon
But Hulk swayed Surtur???? All jokes aside this is a massacre. Hulk dies

ShadowFyre
Well,I just wrote that shit for no reason then

ShadowFyre
I was wondering why nobody came in saying "but Hulk punched the Leviathan"

But to be fair, all the Godzillas would wreck everyone in the DCEU and MCU at the same time. Minus Dormammu and maybe Surtur (Godzilla Earth would just blast him in half)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.