TOBA Hulk vs Sundipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
who wins

https://i.postimg.cc/hf2FwtJL/7123551-screenshot-1.png

https://i.postimg.cc/LnXQJBXP/Superman-Sundipped3.jpg

Diesldude
According to some here (one actually), TOBA got beaten by a thunderclap lol.
Superman wins. TOBA, the empty multiverse and all its timelines die.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Diesldude
According to some here (one actually), TOBA got beaten by a thunderclap lol.
Superman wins. TOBA, the empty multiverse and all its timelines die.

I think it was Immortal Hulk who did the Tclap.... who's apparently weaker than Savage.

LordGod
Superman wins.

Better feats. smile

lawest9
What does TOBA stand for?

CatL18
According to Comicvine, TOBA Hulk stomps CAS who was hurt by billion suns.
Anyway, It took billion years for TOBA Hulk to annihilate 9th cosmos.
Sun dipped Superman will win.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by lawest9
What does TOBA stand for?

The One Below All, I haven't bothered reading any of the new Hulk stuff but I am assuming he is like the opposite of TOAA but I could be very wrong

carver9
Hulk stomps.

Adam Grimes
Hulk gets atomized.

NemeBro
Superman with a single punch tbh.

MrMind
superman punches hulk so hard, carver gets a concussion from the shocwave that reverse and cure his autism

ShadowFyre
So Superman should be able to one shot the TOAA as well right? And the rest of Marvel with it? Like casually?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So Superman should be able to one shot the TOAA as well right? And the rest of Marvel with it? Like casually? What makes you say that? Have you read Immortal Hulk?

Stoic
Have you?

deft
Superman easy.

abhilegend
So Superman should be able to one shot the TOAA as well right? And the rest of Marvel with it? Like casually?
Nope

Diesldude

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by NemeBro
What makes you say that? Have you read Immortal Hulk?

If a sundipped Superman can oneshot a multiverse and a being that creates universes he should be able to take on TOAA or at the very least the Living Tribunal

carver9
Wait a minute. Hulk thunder clap dropping OBA is a low showing but Superman one punch koing World Forger isnt a low showing for World Forger but a high end for Superman AND an average for Sun Dip Supes? Like, is bias and shady your best friends? I feel confident if Superman thunder clap dropped Mxy, you all wouldn't be saying this. Be consistent. Its irritating when you're not

Diesldude

Diesldude

Diesldude

NemeBro
If a sundipped Superman can oneshot a multiverse and a being that creates universes he should be able to take on TOAA or at the very least the Living Tribunal Living Tribunal is on the table, but unless the current Thanos story makes the TOAA as pathetic as I've heard TOAA is not, no.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Wait a minute. Hulk thunder clap dropping OBA is a low showing but Superman one punch koing World Forger isnt a low showing for World Forger but a high end for Superman AND an average for Sun Dip Supes? Like, is bias and shady your best friends? I feel confident if Superman thunder clap dropped Mxy, you all wouldn't be saying this. Be consistent. Its irritating when you're not

Well we have confirmation that Savage Hulk is stronger than Immortal.

Immortal dropped TOBA.

So TOBA < Immortal < Savage. It's simple.

Sundipped Superman dropped WF. But Sundipped Superman is stronger than Superman.

So WF< Sundipped > Superman.

No inconsistency there. Sundipped is just that powerful. Problem for Hulk fans is, we've been told (and shown) that Savage, who is arguably Superman level (and not even sundipped) is STRONGER than the guy who dropped TOBA with a Tclap .

Stoic
Originally posted by NemeBro
Living Tribunal is on the table, but unless the current Thanos story makes the TOAA as pathetic as I've heard TOAA is not, no.

Wait, what? The Living Tribunal has the power to rip the energy out of his cells, or destroy the star before the dip ever begins. If the sundip was the end all be all, why doesn't Superman take another one and break Lex and his team? Could it be due to poor writing?

carver9
@Diesldude...

And I dont think World Forger was defeated by Superman.

carver9
Diesldude...

Answer this. Shazam defeated Eclipso, how did Superman get possessed by Eclipso. Everyone and their grandma have defeated Puppet Master but how did he still get control of Hulk? Deadman have been defeated but he still possess people afterwards. Wait, how is that possible? How can you defeat a character but then they possess someone else later on? Sigh...

DarkSaint85
This shows precisely why TOBA Hulk is an alt future, and why it's not quite applicable. There are circumstances and context as to how he got out and defeated everyone - which we don't know.

So how can we give him his feats (defeating Galactus, Franklin etc) when we don't know the circumstances?

carver9
We dont need to know how he got out, all we need to know is that he DID get out. If The Batman that laughs (whatever the hell his name is) broke out of that prison, we wouldn't ask how he got out, lol, all we would know is that he was able to get out.

Adam Grimes
Lol that's just a weak argument.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Lol that's just a weak argument.

I agree. His argument is weak.

Juntai
Originally posted by Stoic
If the sundip was the end all be all, why doesn't Superman take another one and break Lex and his team? Could it be due to poor writing? Why doesnt Wally West or Booster Gold just drop their opponents off at the dawn of time?
Why doesnt Batman just go fight baddies in his suits like Justice Buster?
Why doent Hal just Krona shot everyone, or Kyle run around splitting atoms apart with his ring?
Why doesnt Sue Richards just make bubbles inside of people?
Why does the government believe anyone would fall for the idea that Epstien killed himself?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Juntai
Why doesnt Wally West or Booster Gold just drop their opponents off at the dawn of time? Poor writing. thumb up

CatL18
Comicviners think that TOBA Hulk can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman or Lucifer despite it took billion years for TOBA Hulk to annihilate 10th cosmos.
I can't understand why TOBA Hulk is so wanked.

SquallX
Why doesnt Wally West or Booster Gold just drop their opponents off at the dawn of time?
Why doent Hal just Krona shot everyone, or Kyle run around splitting atoms apart with his ring?
Why does the government believe anyone would fall for the idea that Epstien killed himself?

You sir have won the internet for the next month with that last zing.👏

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by CatL18
Comicviners think that TOBA Hulk can defeat Cosmic Armor Superman or Lucifer despite it took billion years for TOBA Hulk to annihilate 10th cosmos.
I can't understand why TOBA Hulk is so wanked. Because he's never going to canonically get feats like that against actual characters. Let them enjoy that if they can. thumb up

Stoic
Why doesnt Wally West or Booster Gold just drop their opponents off at the dawn of time?

There was a mock battle showing Superman and the other heroes defeated if they didn't retrieve the element though. Sundipped Superman isn't on this level.

DarkSaint85
A mock battle =/= the reality.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
A mock battle =/= the reality.

Then why agree with the need to fetch the elements then?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Then why agree with the need to fetch the elements then?

Because that avoids confrontation?

Hawkgirl even mentions it. 'Your way involves XYZ.....my way involves killing Luthor' (am paraphrasing).

Doesn't mean that killing Luthor wouldn't work.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because that avoids confrontation?

Hawkgirl even mentions it. 'Your way involves XYZ.....my way involves killing Luthor' (am paraphrasing).

Doesn't mean that killing Luthor wouldn't work.

Why the need to fetch the elements then? I thought it was to give the the edge that would otherwise result in their combined defeat.

DarkSaint85
For story. Same way Flash doesn't clock his opponents in the first millisecond of every fight, or Surfer doesn't use his cosmic awareness plus speed to just whip infant suns up in every fight.

Stoic
I'm not going to get into off topic ideas with you DS. What is your major cause for contention with TOBA Hulk? Are you trying to paint him as being on the same level of power as Spiderman? You clearly have issues with him being powerful enough to kill everything in the Multiverse, so let's put this thing to rest. What's your gripe?

DarkSaint85
Because we haven't seen enough yet from him? Pretty simple...

MrMind
superman oneshots

carver9
Hulk and easily

BrolyBlack
Sun dipped breaks him into the 7th dimension

Adam Grimes
Superman one-shots him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.