Sundipped Superman vs. everybody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Since y'all are apparently going to make a Superman thread and match him up one by one with people who have no business fighting him, I'm gonna go the more efficient route.

Sundipped Superman the split attosecond before he hits World Forger vs. all of DC and Marvel minus WF and Perpetua

Considering some of the other threads going on there is no reason this should get closed. If he can truly one-shot multiverse this should be a fair fight

NemeBro
Please stop, this is unsightly. You're making a fool of yourself.

ShadowFyre
How? This is more than a fair fight. I changed it. How do I look more foolish than putting a multiversal being up against the likes of WB Hulk and RKT? This at least gives both sides the chance to win.

If he oneshot the DC multiverse and the Marvelverse is weaker then this should be attainable correct?

MrMind
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Bullshit, if he can oneshot beings like TOAA then how is this unfair.

And for the record, I am one of the few Marvel fans that accept his feat as multiversal, I have no problem with Superman being that powerful, what I have a problem with, is him being put up against beings like Galactus and others that are quite clearly nowhere in his paygrade.

And please don't confuse my dislike for his stories which are my opinion for what my thoughts on the actual characters abilities are. I do respect his power levels more than most as I give him the nod in a vast majority of his matches.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How? This is more than a fair fight. I changed it. How do I look more foolish than putting a multiversal being up against the likes of WB Hulk and RKT? This at least gives both sides the chance to win.

If he oneshot the DC multiverse and the Marvelverse is weaker then this should be attainable correct?

The writers of Justice League 2018 painted themselves into a corner. If not, Superman should sundip and take Apex Lex down all by himself. I mean, if a sundip allows for him to operate on Multiversal levels, you'd think he'd be vacationing in the nearest star. I think the hype has gotten to a few people causing them to overlook the simpler things.

lawest9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Please stop, this is unsightly. You're making a fool of yourself. 👍

lawest9
To be honest and fair, only non sundipped Superman threads should be allowed, but also as a Superman fanboy I too have no problem with him being that powerful.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
also as a Superman fanboy I too have no problem with him being that powerful.

At least you're honest about it.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
At least you're honest about it. No reason not to be buddy.

StiltmanFTW
True.

We should embrace our fanboyism on this site.

Adam Grimes
Im not your buddy

StiltmanFTW
tRfKdNxIOcQ

laughing out loud

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Im not your buddy I'm cool with that as I wasn't addressing you to begin with.

Diesldude

Diesldude

lawest9
Like I said, KMC can prohibit threads where Superman sun dips.

carver9
A better fight would be Sun Dip Superman vs Mxy and Beyonder.

If they need help, add God Doom and Owen.

ShadowFyre
I don't think anything should be prohibited, I think that

A. It should be considered an outlier and not an average portrayal of Superman

B. Marvel fans need to accept it for what it is and move on and not even bother with these ridiculous WF/Sundipped Superman vs. beings that are clearly not on his level.

So please tell me how I look foolish making an actual thread that could be considered a fair fight compared to y'all's obvious bait and spite threads? That's literally my whole point with this. If he is truly a multiversal being then this should be completely within his power. Either he is or he isn't.

There is multiple threads that claim the marvel multiverse ain't shit compared to DC so this should be pretty easy.

For months now y'all have ostracized people that go against the grain and don't join y'all's little bandwagon you got going on but I'm a grown ass man and I'm calling yall out on your bullshit. Get the **** over it

If he is that powerful fine, I have no problem accepting it. In fact, I think he should win this fight if that was a legit feat.

But feel free to call me names because I didn't leave y'all any room to weasel your way out of.

ShadowFyre
And that goes for Marvel fans as well, either come up with legit reasons for this to be debunked or STFU

carver9
Dang, I thought I was the only one that saw the click, group if peeps that shows up in threads together doing the same things every day. Guess I wasnt.

ShadowFyre
No, it's very obvious what they are doing and they are ruining the forums and making it unenjoyable for the rest of us.

And I ain't no punk, I will fight everybody in this mfer just to prove a point and call them out

carver9
No, it's very obvious what they are doing and they are ruining the forums and making it unenjoyable for the rest of us.

And I ain't no punk, I will fight everybody in this mfer just to prove a point and call them out

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Diesldude

MrMind
Shadowfyre, panthergod just got permanent banned. We are recruiting new people for the DC camp, you are welcome to join

Diesldude

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
The writers of Justice League 2018 painted themselves into a corner. If not, Superman should sundip and take Apex Lex down all by himself. I mean, if a sundip allows for him to operate on Multiversal levels, you'd think he'd be vacationing in the nearest star. Because comic books aren't written with battleboard logic in mind?

Yes, Superman can, technically, operate at such a level whenever he wants(from a battleboard perspective) just by flying into the sun for a few seconds... But that doesn't mean we're going to see him do that in every single comic book where he's up against a high-end threat, lol.

I mean, you guys do realize that before the events of JL#25, the last time we saw Superman with a true/proper sun-dip was back in OWAW, right..? That's almost 20 years ago, ffs.

Suffice to say: it's pretty obvious that we don't see Superman sun-dipping in every other issue because writers are very much aware of how illogically haxx it can make him. Hell, Superman already 'saves the day' enough as it is... The last thing we need is to see him doing it even easier(and more frequently) than he already does, by way of habitual sun-dippage.

I say again: comic books aren't battleboards.

I don't think anything should be prohibited, I think that

A. It should be considered an outlier and not an average portrayal of Superman

B. Marvel fans need to accept it for what it is and move on and not even bother with these ridiculous WF/Sundipped Superman vs. beings that are clearly not on his level. a.) Of course it was an outlier that is not indicative of Superman's 'average'... He was AMPED. The only thing that feat shows us is what an all-out/sun-dipped Superman can do under those conditions.

b.) Completely agree here. A sun-dipped Superman legitimately dropped a multiversal+ being with a single hit. Some people here may not like the implications of such a feat, but it is what it is. At some point these people just need to accept it and move on.

And that goes for Marvel fans as well, either come up with legit reasons for this to be debunked or STFU Agree here as well.

But the problem with many of these Marvel fans(and the reason why they tend to get negative feedback) is because of their glaring double-standards. What I mean is: if a character like, say, Hulk preformed the exact same feat, these same people would be the first ones to blindly wank the bejesus out of it. Such a feat would become *the* end-all/be-all Hulk showing in their eyes, and the Gamma-God bandwagoning would ensue... I've seen it happen before.

...But with Superman there always seems to be a different set of standards for some reason. It's a very strange paradox.

No, it's very obvious what they are doing and they are ruining the forums and making it unenjoyable for the rest of us. I'm honestly not sure how Superman discussions could make the entire forum unenjoyable for you..?

Maybe you should take a break from those kind of threads if they irritate you so?

NemeBro

ShadowFyre
And you are completely entitled to love the **** out of him, but several threads were obvious bait threads, I make a thread where an actual debate can be made for either side and I'm foolish. The hypocrisy is strong.

abhilegend
You're not foolish but you're doing the same thing as others did, baiting Superman fans.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007

I'm honestly not sure how Superman discussions could make the entire forum unenjoyable for you..?

Maybe you should take a break from those kind of threads if they irritate you so? It's because there's a rather large section of the board that salivates every time his favorite character (Thor) looks weak and constantly dump on him in threads. That with the exception of Stilt these posters tend to be DC fans leaves him feeling alienated as a Marvel fan in general and a Thor fan in particular. That would be my guess.

abhilegend
I need to rescue Thor from stilt I guess. Worry not shadow, you got my support now.

It'd be a change from the usual.

NemeBro
And you are completely entitled to love the **** out of him, but several threads were obvious bait threads, I make a thread where an actual debate can be made for either side and I'm foolish. The hypocrisy is strong. They're not foolish, they're just spiteful and taking advantage of the fact that the board favors their side at the moment.

The weird hate boner that Marvel to an extent and Thor in particular gets is mad gay, I've never denied that, nor do I condone pitting Snyder Sundipped Superman against anyone short of a high tier cosmic being.

But this thread is just you lashing out at the board and letting everyone know how upset you are at something, and that is what's foolish. You can't show weakness online like this. thumb down

Diesldude

ShadowFyre
Yeah, a little I will admit it, but this isn't aimed entirely at DC fans.

The very fact that I can make a Superman vs. 2 multiverses and it not be closed immediately for spite means your favorite character probably isn't gonna beat him anytime soon.

Well duh, I am upset, that shit is mad annoying, from both sides.

Galan007
It wasn't closed immediately because I was trying to see if you had any legitimate gripes that warranted a coherent discussion... Not because I think "Superman vs. teh multiverse!!!" is a good fight or w/e.

Christ, you do realize that not everyone is as Superman-biased as you seem to think, right? You really don't need to be such a douche about it. erm

ShadowFyre
I'm not being a douche about it, I legitimately think he can win this. That wasn't even what it was about, so no need to ****ing call me names dude. You don't have to be a douche to me because I have an opinion about something. I didn't say anything rude to you so wtf?

Anyway, I'm taking a break from the Superman stuff so no need to be unprofessional and rude to me.

If Superman vs. multiverse can legit be debated that probably means Thor and Hulk aren't gonna beat him anytime soon. That's all I'm saying.

Diesldude

ShadowFyre
He only has to hit one person to kill 99.9% of the beings in this which is why I think it's legit.

I appreciate that, I'm gonna continue being a thorbag and diehard Godzilla fan though.

Galan007
I'm not being a douche about it, I legitimately think he can win this. That wasn't even what it was about, so no need to ****ing call me names dude. You don't have to be a douche to me because I have an opinion about something. I didn't say anything rude to you so wtf?

Anyway, I'm taking a break from the Superman stuff so no need to be unprofessional and rude to me.

If Superman vs. multiverse can legit be debated that probably means Thor and Hulk aren't gonna beat him anytime soon. That's all I'm saying. Lol, I don't have anything against you. We all come off like assholes occasionally... It is the way of things. Don't take it to heart. thumb up

The thread itself reads like you're triggered by the Superman discussions as of late, so you made this to passive-aggressively troll people on both sides of the discussion(you yourself were surprised that the thread wasn't closed immediately, lol.) I don't really care about that, but I was trying to see if there were any legitimate gripes you had with the Superman feat that we could actually discuss here, or if you're just sort of low key ranting because of the stupidity you've seen from both parties..?

Diesldude
He only has to hit one person to kill 99.9% of the beings in this which is why I think it's legit.

I appreciate that, I'm gonna continue being a thorbag and diehard Godzilla fan though. thumb up and Godzilla is a beast.

StiltmanFTW
The thread itself reads like you're triggered by the Superman discussions as of late

He's not the only one.

Damborg and Leo quit KMC.

I'm afraid it's only going to get worse once Superman beats the living shit out of Dr. Manhattan with zero effort in December.

celeyhyga17
eh?
wait wut?

Diesldude
Oh snap.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's not the only one.

Damborg and Leo quit KMC.

I'm afraid it's only going to get worse once Superman beats the living shit out of Dr. Manhattan with zero effort in December. I've seen leo lurking recently, but yeah, he stopped posting. sad

Don't think I've seen Dambo around for a few months, though. mmm

DarkSaint85
Dambo quit because he couldn't take the Thor hate.

Leo quit because he couldn't take the Supes love.

I mean......I can see Shadow's frustration. But it's literally what DC have done, coupled with everyone's ability to now grab scans and post them.

To add to Galans post, prior to this sundipping, we also had it in Justice League Elite. When Superman sundipped and nearly killed the Worlogog (which is.... multiversal?). So yeah....

We've got Flash moving the entire multiverse forwards in time casually, whilst fighting an entire Still Force. We have characters literally stating that Batman always wins (and an alt. character in TBWL showing the consequences). DS fighting at speeds faster than one of the fastest heralds has ever seen, and getting hit with 5 hypernovae (not even supernova) worth of energy.

Meanwhile, in Marvel, we have an alt. future Hulk, Surfer creating suns and Thor.....not really doing much after years of low feats.

So in terms of battle boards, and reading comics for 'feats', Marvel is in a bit of a slump. But that doesn't mean it'll be permanent.

celeyhyga17
Lol wut?

U sound like a propaganda machine... Wait. U really think like this.

hmm

lawest9

I appreciate that, I'm gonna continue being a thorbag and diehard Godzilla fan though. We all get that you are very passionate sbout the sundipped/multiversal punch situation, it resonates even in the typing of your posts on the subject, so I can imagine what it is like for anyone discussing this with you face to face in person, my advice is to chill on it for awhile because at the end of the day, they're all only comicbook characters, I couldn't see putting that kind of emotional energy in any of this, this is only what is suppose to be a harmless entertainment pass time that we all share and fellowship in.

Again, nothing wrong with voicing your displeasure, but do so in a calm and reserved manner because there are too many things going on in real life that we ALL have to deal with. Peace. ✌

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol wut?

U sound like a propaganda machine... Wait. U really think like this.

hmm

Did any of what I wrote not happen?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Did any of what I wrote not happen?
dunno u tell me.
not really familiar with flash moving multiverse.
teen ds? u mean the statement from wondy? sigh... way to overhype. not familiar with 5 hypernovae.
somewhat familiar with multi sundip punching wf. great feat taking down wf for a time. not familiar with killing worlogogg.

marvel in a bit of a slump? y would u say that?

not sure bout Hulk, but still looks tough.
Surfer? He looks pretty gud. He's had some ridic stuff the past few years. and as if creating suns is nothing. er..
Thor? Even during unworthy he's done some ridic stuff. and recently too.
other crazy stuff has hap too. i think gladz and bbolt did stuff recently. galactus etc.

always crazee stuff happening in comics everywhere.
DC should add u on your payroll however. u do good work.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
dunno u tell me.
not really familiar with flash moving multiverse.
teen ds? u mean the statement from wondy? sigh... way to overhype. not familiar with 5 hypernovae.
somewhat familiar with multi sundip punching wf. great feat taking down wf for a time. not familiar with killing worlogogg.

marvel in a bit of a slump? y would u say that?

not sure bout Hulk, but still looks tough.
Surfer? He looks pretty gud. He's had some ridic stuff the past few years.
Thor? Even during unworthy he's done some ridic stuff. and recently too.
other crazy stuff has hap too. i think gladz and bbolt did stuff recently. galactus etc.

always crazee stuff happening in comics everywhere.
DC should add u on your payroll however. u do good work.

Wait so you are unfamiliar with most of my post....then say it's propaganda???

Please stop trolling. Even the BB /Gladz stuff was retconned lmao.

Come back when you read both Marvel and DC, not just one side.

MrMind
They're not foolish, they're just spiteful and taking advantage of the fact that the board favors their side at the moment.

The weird hate boner that Marvel to an extent and Thor in particular gets is mad gay, I've never denied that, nor do I condone pitting Snyder Sundipped Superman against anyone short of a high tier cosmic being.

But this thread is just you lashing out at the board and letting everyone know how upset you are at something, and that is what's foolish. You can't show weakness online like this. thumb down

I like you, Nemebro. But you are absolutely wrong.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t460023.html

check out this directory, most threads involve marvel vs dc always has more people voting for marvel. This board has always been very marvel heavy. It's been more balanced the last couple years. but still for every one dc fan there are two marvel fans. the only reason people think this forum is run by dc fans is because most marvel fans are so bad at debating they get curbstomped by us in every thread (not you, obviously, you are one of the neutral). so they cry together as victims.

check out my ignore list
https://i.imgur.com/cgS99wO.png

more than half the people on my list still frequent this forum, most of them are hardcore marvel fans, if you check out any of these peope post history you will find them giving dc 1 win out of 10 matches.

DarkSaint85
Tbf I overhyped the Worlogog scene. Supes wasn't killing it.

Diesldude
Tbf I overhyped the Worlogog scene. Supes wasn't killing it. do you have scans?

LordGod
I still don't understand why Superman seems to affect the Marvel side like this? It's like- why can't you guys just let go of your hate and accept Superman's feats for what they are?

It's not like Superman getting highend feats makes your favorite Marvel character any less powerful. erm

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
I like you, Nemebro. But you are absolutely wrong.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t460023.html

check out this directory, most threads involve marvel vs dc always has more people voting for marvel. This board has always been very marvel heavy. It's been more balanced the last couple years. but still for every one dc fan there are two marvel fans. the only reason people think this forum is run by dc fans is because most marvel fans are so bad at debating they get curbstomped by us in every thread (not you, obviously, you are one of the neutral). so they cry together as victims.

check out my ignore list
https://i.imgur.com/cgS99wO.png

more than half the people on my list still frequent this forum, most of them are hardcore marvel fans, if you check out any of these peope post history you will find them giving dc 1 win out of 10 matches.

If you truly believe there are more ACTIVE Marvel posters here, then you are crazy. It's not even close.

MrMind
you can't even count carver

xJLxKing
Originally posted by LordGod
I still don't understand why Superman seems to affect the Marvel side like this? It's like- why can't you guys just let go of your hate and accept Superman's feats for what they are?

It's not like Superman getting highend feats makes your favorite Marvel character any less powerful. erm he is th e poster boy for DC
If X is stronger than Superman, it means it apply to pretty much all standard heroes in DC

carver9
See Mr. Mind edited his post.

celeyhyga17
Wait so you are unfamiliar with most of my post....then say it's propaganda???

Please stop trolling. Even the BB /Gladz stuff was retconned lmao.

Come back when you read both Marvel and DC, not just one side.
This is what u call trolling? When i specifically and honestly say that im "unfamiliar", i expect maybe some clarification or a bit of info(?). Maybe...?
What in the phuk is goin on in here? Smh. K next time ill not be so harsh(?). Never figured u for a snowflake.

Anyways, i was referencing crazee feats in general done in all comics. Not disputing validity in regards to retcon etc. Though imo, if ure gonma bring up Bb/Gladz being retconned, they were basically not far removed from the moments of those feats. So i dun see why they arent capable of doing them again seeing as there was no fundamental change in their characters. Just my opinion.

U just really come off as a propaganda pusher. Surfer.. Makes suns.. Blehh. I mean wut? Lol come on...

Philosophía
Originally posted by xJLxKing
he is th e poster boy for DC
If X is stronger than Superman, it means it apply to pretty much all standard heroes in DC It doesn't. He's the strongest in DC, too.

The only one piggybacking on Superman's feats is Captain Marvel, but those days are long gone.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordGod

It's not like Superman getting highend feats makes your favorite Marvel character any less powerful. erm Some people in the Marvel camp(some, not all) have Superman at this preconceived, static level of power -- this 'bubble' that he must always stay inside. In their eyes he is strictly herald-level and will never be anything more, regardless of the feats/accolades under his belt.

...And if/when Superman preforms feats that are clearly beyond the herald-tier(like he has been consistently doing for yearS now), these people will typically rush in and try to downplay them by any means necessary -- even if it means flagrantly ignoring evidence, and/or just flat-out making things up. Why would they do this? It's very simple: because from a battleboard perspective, acknowledging the fact that Superman has consistently operated WELL beyond the tier of power they have always tried confining him to means that he is above their 'pet' Marvel characters by default, and would therefore stomp them in a versus battle... And some people in the Marvel camp(some, not all) just can't/won't accept this. Never will.

And like I said earlier: the frustrating part is that if/when their pet Marvel character gets a high-end feat, these same people are often the first ones to wank the absolute shit out of it. No added scrutiny... No questions asked at all. They simply accept the showing(s) at face value, period.

That said, this certainly isn't anything new. There has always been a massive double-standard where Superman(in particular) is concerned... I've seen this syndrome happening for over a decade now. It's just a part of forum life that I've come to accept. /shrug

**I also want to note that there are retarded double-standards from the DC camp as well. This BS doesn't just come from the Marvel fans by any means.

carver9
Doesnt that happen with all characters, Galan? Let's not pretend like the DC camp is acceptable of Hulk and Thor showings.

Galan007
**I also want to note that there are retarded double-standards from the DC camp as well. This BS doesn't just come from the Marvel fans by any means.

carver9
Thor have been having a hard time lately but Hulk has CONSISTENTLY been operating over the Herald tier for years now.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Thor have been having a hard time lately but Hulk have CONSISTENTLY been operating over the Herald tier for years now.

Of course Green Scar is the most powerful Hulk. Anyone thinking otherwise is ludicrous. Green Scar was doing above trans tier fts.

Soon it'll be meta Hulk.

ShadowFyre
My apologies to anyone I have insulted or came off on the wrong foot to, I try to not let this shit get to me, I've got midterms and several other things going on as well as not drinking and I have been getting agitated easily.

Yeah, I am sure all of us are guilty of double standards and hypocrisy at some point in our time on here, and I am sure if we all went through our past posts it would not be hard to find a post that makes us go "what the **** was I thinking?"

Galan007
laughing out loud no doubt... We've all done it at some point. thumb up

lawest9
Yes, it is a part of the human condition.

carver9

I just got owned

lawest9
I just got owned It happens to you more often than you may recognize.

MrMind
laughing out loud like every waking moment of his life

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
It happens to you more often than you may recognize.

I never get owned. It's a rarity.

DarkSaint85
Want a refresher course of the times?

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
laughing out loud like every waking moment of his life Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Want a refresher course of the times? It's actually all saved in in a neat link:

https://tinyurl.com/y3oz287n

StiltmanFTW

DarkSaint85
Lmao

ShadowFyre
Damn. That was kinda harsh.

Stoic
Soon it'll be meta Hulk.

I don't get the pun? In need of clarity over here.

ShadowFyre
In think he is just saying that Hulk will be below herald level soon for no other reason than to piss Carver off

lawest9
If I were Carver9, I would be compelled to ask......why is everyone always picking on me, LOL!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆

carver9
Lol... I dont care about what they say. The only time anything they say get to me is when they are downplaying someone else. I can not under any circumstances STAND bullies, PERIOD, and when I see people get mistreated, that is when I get offended. Other than that, 9 times out of 10, I look down on people that bash or talk about people. Seems child like to me.

NemeBro
shut up nerd, before i dunk your head in toilet water

MrMind

thumb up
laughing out loud

Quick Freeze
Access (Axel Asher) has successfully amalgamated Superman to 3 different characters on 3 separate occasions, and has shown that he can do it faster that Superman can react.

So all Axel has to do is amalgamate Superman with a barnacle form the Marvel universe and now he can't move.

lawest9
Lol... I dont care about what they say. The only time anything they say get to me is when they are downplaying someone else. I can not under any circumstances STAND bullies, PERIOD, and when I see people get mistreated, that is when I get offended. Other than that, 9 times out of 10, I look down on people that bash or talk about people. Seems child like to me. Well understood and I couldn't agree more, but this is more about about having a little fun here, nothing more and definitely not bullying.

carver9

laughing out loud ... nerd is a complimentary word.

ShadowFyre
Lol... I dont care about what they say. The only time anything they say get to me is when they are downplaying someone else. I can not under any circumstances STAND bullies, PERIOD, and when I see people get mistreated, that is when I get offended. Other than that, 9 times out of 10, I look down on people that bash or talk about people. Seems child like to me.

I for one 100% agree with you on the bullying part and I commend you on your thick skin and rarely lashing out (that I have seen) even when multiple people are trashing you. You just might be one of the more emotionally mture people on this site

Stoic

Stoic
Time stop, and energy leech ends this entire farce.

Putinbot1
I for one 100% agree with you on the bullying part and I commend you on your thick skin and rarely lashing out (that I have seen) even when multiple people are trashing you. You just might be one of the more emotionally mture people on this site Yeah, Carv is alright. He is entertaining.

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by Stoic
What does this mean exactly? It means that they now claim that Superman is now Classic Beyonder level. You didn't see this coming?

Stoic
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
It means that they now claim that Superman is now Classic Beyonder level. You didn't see this coming?

No I didn't, but I've since begun believing that terms like; Multiversal, Omniversal, Multi-Reality Manipulating, and Megaversal levels are oftentimes overhyped, since they fail to remain contiguous.

Or, is it poor writing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.