Help Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spartacus
Hey is anybody knows how to get (if it is possible) the multiplayer mode in the Pc version??. I tried decoding de code but nothing, i tried with the cheat but nothing too, i tried talking with sparks and nothing.

Enybody who has pc could unlock de multiplayer mode or can play with NEO.

Pd. forgive muy typing errors, my english is no very good.!! please respons me.!

Ushgarak
No, I do not think you can.

DarkMage31
I agree with Ushgarak. No, you can not get it on PC as far as I know. How would that work? Internet? That would mean servers, meaning someone needs to provide the servers, and it would be a much bigger to-do. Sorry.
-DM31

princess leia
you wouldnt have to use internet-you could just plug in 2 things to the computer. but i dont know what controls you need so cant actualy say.

Sifer
If you use the decode command for Multiplayer which is used on the consoles (the one from the strategy guide...I dont have it on me at the minute) then it comes up with "Multiplayer Unlocked" with Neo saying "You have access". But I have yet to get it working. I am gonna try plugging in 2 game pads (USB ones). I just haven't been arsed trying yet...LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.