Is Juggs still herald level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Despite multiple supposed upgrades, he just keeps looking worse and worse. This is an actual gauntlet. No rest.

1. Luke Cage
2. Colossus
3. Ulik
4. She Hulk

carver9
Current She Hulk destroys him but the rest he can beat.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Despite multiple supposed upgrades, he just keeps looking worse and worse. This is an actual gauntlet. No rest.

1. Luke Cage
2. Colossus
3. Ulik
4. She Hulk

His powers go down when he's heroing or not actively promoting cytorrak. Been that way for awhile

LordGod
What's the last good feat (I mean REAL good feat) Juggernaut's had? Because all I remember lately is him getting f8cked up by garbage trucks and rocket launchers. erm

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His powers go down when he's heroing or not actively promoting cytorrak. Been that way for awhile

True, I didn't really think about that

Philosophía
Originally posted by LordGod
What's the last good feat (I mean REAL good feat) Juggernaut's had? Because all I remember lately is him getting f8cked up by garbage trucks and rocket launchers. erm Treating Thor as if Juggs is Ngannou fighting Ben Askren, funnily enough, until the former brought in a shitload of hammers.

Sin I AM
What's the last good feat (I mean REAL good feat) Juggernaut's had? Because all I remember lately is him getting f8cked up by garbage trucks and rocket launchers. erm

He's ragdolled Thor once Odinson got his name back. Thor needed every hammer he owned to beat him. He's also doing just as good as punisher up until the rocket. But he had to get wrecked to forward the plot

LordGod
Not trying to be a smartass, but is beating Thor still considered to be a legitimately good feat?

Sin I AM
Not trying to be a smartass, but is beating Thor still considered to be a legitimately good feat?

It depends. If it's Thor in his own book then yes. If it's Thor in a team book like Avengers no. If it's future OKT yes...if it's diminished Thor then no (cucked odinson)

ShadowFyre
Thor knocked his freaking teeth out that same fight

celeyhyga17
He's ragdolled Thor once Odinson got his name back. Thor needed every hammer he owned to beat him. He's also doing just as good as punisher up until the rocket. But he had to get wrecked to forward the plot
He did use multiple hammers, but to be honest those hammers were mjolnir lite if that.
Sadder still is that was supposedly his "most powerful" form ever and further boosted by being at Cyto's temple.
Then again it's Thor so anything could happen.

Juggy of late has really had a strain of bad showings however.

LordGod
It depends. If it's Thor in his own book then yes. If it's Thor in a team book like Avengers no. If it's future OKT yes...if it's diminished Thor then no (cucked odinson) thumb up

Sin I AM
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He did use multiple hammers, but to be honest those hammers were mjolnir lite if that.
Sadder still is that was supposedly his "most powerful" form ever and further boosted by being at Cyto's temple.
Then again it's Thor so anything could happen.

Juggy of late has really had a strain of bad showings however.

Yes. He's... inconsistent to say the least but I like him in Punisher Kill Crew and I don't want to see them steam roll everyone so it's cool. TBH I can't wait till Ghost Rider PC Castle meets current Castle. They already forshadowed it and my money is 616 Frank will kill him.

Wonder Man
Juggernaut just needs his senses. Shatterstar took his vision...Nimrod took his hearing.
I haven't read the new comics yet but mostly Juggernaut only harms when he has to.

StiltmanFTW

1. Luke Cage
2. Colossus
3. Ulik
4. She Hulk

One upgrade.

Which was supposed to make him more powerful than ever.

Supposed.

It worked on the beginning, but subsequent writers became ignorant of it and did their own thing with the character - making him job worse than Rhino.

ShadowFyre
So you think he stops at Luke? That's probably where Rhino would stop in an actual comic

Stoic
He'd beat Luke. He'd probably break even with Ulik, unless like Sin said in ref. to Cytorrak he was in destruction mode with evil intent. If the latter, he'd break even with She Hulk.

Genii96
Jugs seemed to like his demon upgrade that he got in amazing X-Men,that form had a demonic look and he didn't need a helmet, it was part of the of his head. I guess they chose to have Reed make him normal after he recreated the multiverse. I do hope that wasn't a normal missile tho, that's just sad. Also his invulnerable forcefield seems to have been forgotten, he is just a durable brick now.

Stoic
IMO Marvel writers were looking for a means to nerf Cain for years. He was first created to be unbeatable by Earth's heroes while at his best. This at times extended to space faring heroes. So aside from bfr, certain magical spells or mind control, he was probably going to walk all over someone's favorite hero.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stoic
IMO Marvel writers were looking for a means to nerf Cain for years. He was first created to be unbeatable by Earth's heroes while at his best. This at times extended to space faring heroes. So aside from bfr, certain magical spells or mind control, he was probably going to walk all over someone's favorite hero.

They nerfed him officially just fine several times... so there was no reason to make him more powerful than ever, if they were gonna just stick with his depowerement.

StiltmanFTW
So you think he stops at Luke? That's probably where Rhino would stop in an actual comic

It would help a lot if his power level stayed constant.

He could stop at Luke or he could clear the gauntlet, depending on writer's whim.

That's the problem with Juggs being amped to ridiculous levels and jobbing at the same time.

Kind of like when DCnU J'onn was introduced, he was seen fighting whole JL, then he got assraped by Superboy.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They nerfed him officially just fine several times... so there was no reason to make him more powerful than ever, if they were gonna just stick with his depowerement.

They should just render Cytorrak innert, maybe have Knull invade the Crimson Cosmos and beat Cytorrak into a never ending cosmic coma. This way Cain could draw power from the source scaling from his desire to fight.

One Big Mob
The problem with Juggernaut is that he's been a victim of Uncle Squirming ever since Legion became more popular in comics. You can't really hold it against him just like you can't hold it against all those men who had a moment of weakness on www.unclesquirms.org

One day he'll have a great showing and one day a character will walk up to him and ask if he's an uncle, and then do an Axl Rose impression where they scream "I wanna watch you squirm!"

Unfortunately as these characters age and get families they become victims of these x-factors, and I don't think you can hold it against them. Thor's whole career has been uncle squirming after uncle squirming and people still hold him in high esteem. Then you have the sadists who dwell on his shortcomings so it balances out nicely on the forum.

I'm not saying we should simply forget uncle squirms, but it's more prevalent in the comics than on the forums. Here we detach from family values more than comics would and it seeks to alleviate a lot of these fast and loose comic guidelines.

cdtm
Juggs?

We talking about Psylocke?

Wonder Man
Juggernaut can bottom out like when he shares his the cyttorak with Black Tom.
He can also overpower people stronger than him like the Hulk because of his own invulnerability.

big juggy man
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Juggernaut can bottom out like when he shares his the cyttorak with Black Tom.
He can also overpower people stronger than him like the Hulk because of his own invulnerability.

Lol the Incredible Hulk isn't stronger than the Juggernaut. Marvel has shown numerous times in head to head fights than Juggernaut is physically more powerful than the Hulk. That is why he over power hims. How does invulnerability have anything to do with over power somebody kid?

Wonder Man
Make Juggernaut unstoppable too.

abhilegend
Originally posted by big juggy man
Lol the Incredible Hulk isn't stronger than the Juggernaut. Marvel has shown numerous times in head to head fights than Juggernaut is physically more powerful than the Hulk. That is why he over power hims. How does invulnerability have anything to do with over power somebody kid?
Have they now? Enlighten us.

Stoic
Originally posted by big juggy man

Cain is nearly on Rhino's level these days.

Wonder Man
Invulnerability gives a fighter the upper hand in fights.
It enables them to win fights against stronger opponents just the same as stronger opponents win against weaker opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.