The celebrity President...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Sometime ago I did a Billionaire President post....Donald Trump won that.

Considering how everybody wants to be a celebrity these days, why not try another one as President ( Ronald Regan )

U.S. constitution requirements: US born-35-non-Felon

Choices are but not limited to:

1. Ben Affleck

2. Will Smith

3. Kim Kardashian

4. Beyonce Knowels

5. Ellen Degeneres

6. Marshall Bruce Mathers

7. Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio.

8. Harrison Ford

9. Sean John Combs

10. Jennifer Aniston

11. Floyd Mayweather Jr....ROTFL!..because he's illiterate

12. Peyton Manning

13. Larry Bird

14. Philip Mickelson

15. Serena Williams

Putinbot1
Arnie would do a good job, a rightist who is not mental. But he is not American born. Boris Johnson renounced his American citizenship... Springsteen would do a good job.

shiv
No. 7

snowdragon
You forgot Kenye, he's already said he's going to run for president one day!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Sometime ago I did a Billionaire President post....Donald Trump won that.

Considering how everybody wants to be a celebrity these days, why not try another one as President ( Ronald Regan )

U.S. constitution requirements: US born-35-non-Felon

1. Ben Affleck

2. Will Smith

3. Kim Kardashian

4. Beyonce Knowels

5. Ellen Degeneres

8. Harrison Ford

9. Sean John Combs

10. Jennifer Aniston

12. Peyton Manning

13. Larry Bird

14. Philip Mickelson

15. Serena Williams Beyonce or Serena are the only worthwhile options. Watching quasi-blatant racism from the antiquarian right mixed with the quasi-blatant misogyny of the antiquarian right would be a cumtastic campaign for those of us who love watching the world's most powerful retard tear itself further apart along partisan lines defined by literal nonsense.

dadudemon
16. Ron Perlman

He's a good dude and tough as nails. Smart. Wouldn't be stupid enough to not listen to good advice. And I wouldn't be embarrassed of him every time he talks like Trump.

Trocity
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Beyonce or Serena are the only worthwhile options. Watching quasi-blatant racism from the antiquarian right mixed with the quasi-blatant misogyny of the antiquarian right would be a cumtastic campaign for those of us who love watching the world's most powerful retard tear itself further apart along partisan lines defined by literal nonsense.

I can only imagine how Serena would be as president when dealing with other countries' leaders....

"THAT IS NOT FAIR! YOU OWE ME AN APOLOGY! I STAND FOR WHATS RIGHT AND THAT ISNT RIGHT! YOURE A THIEF, YOU WILL NEVER BE IN MY COUNTRY EVER AGAIN!"

Good choice.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Beyonce or Serena are the only worthwhile options. Watching quasi-blatant racism from the antiquarian right mixed with the quasi-blatant misogyny of the antiquarian right would be a cumtastic campaign for those of us who love watching the world's most powerful retard tear itself further apart along partisan lines defined by literal nonsense.

And once they lost watching leftists cry "racism!" and "sexism!" as the cause because they aren't intelligent enough to think of any other reason would make me smile and perhaps even whistle a jaunty tune.

So I agree.

Robtard
Originally posted by tru-marvell

1. Ben Affleck

2. Will Smith

3. Kim Kardashian

4. Beyonce Knowels

5. Ellen Degeneres

8. Harrison Ford

9. Sean John Combs

10. Jennifer Aniston

12. Peyton Manning

13. Larry Bird

14. Philip Mickelson

15. Serena Williams

When Trumpers elected Trump, they lowered the bar for the office to below the floor, so everyone on that list is fit and qualified to be President now, using the new standards.

I'd not want anyone on that list as POTUS unless they did some lower government work first, like maybe a Mayor or councilperson. To see if government/leadership is a good fit for them. Or on the off-chance they absolutely dazzled with their policy ideas and those ideas were actually doable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.