Nam-Ek runs the MCU Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: IW Warmachine

1. Giant Man
2. Rescue
3. Worthy Cap
4. Hulk
5. Bleeding Edge Iron Man
6. Ragnarok Thor
7. Stormbreaker Thor

Boss: Captain Marvel

Where does he stop

riv6672
Bane totally dies.

Psychotron
Giant Man should be above Hulk.

BruceSkywalker
i will .. and i win 2 dollar meal lmao

FrothByte
Does Namek have a mask weakness?

ShadowFyre
6 or 7. All kryptonians have the mask weakness unless you are asking the op if he is specifically putting it in our not?

FrothByte
He should be too fast for Giant Man and too strong for Rescue. I'd like to think Worthy Cap can beat him but then I remember how easily Thanos knocked Cap out... so Namek will probably win that one though not without a fight.

A fight against Hulk will be good to watch but I think Hulk will pull a majority. Though Namek does seem faster than Hulk, he also has the mask weakness.

He can probably defeat Bleeding Edge IM one or two times but he'll mostly lose. As strong as he is, IM has far too many options to wreck that mask.

He loses against both Thors and CM.

TheVaultDweller
Just a note on Giant-Man. While I do think he is probably a bit slow for this, he is actually A LOT faster than most people give him credit for. He just looks slow because of his relative scale. Take his Leviathan punch. It takes him about 2 full seconds to cock his arm back and throw the punch, which would be slow for someone of human size. But if you stop to consider that his fist is traveling several dozen feet during that time, it's actually not slow at all. I mean how much distance can the average human cover in 2 seconds from a standing start? Probably not enough to outrun Scott if he makes a swipe at you.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
6 or 7. All kryptonians have the mask weakness unless you are asking the op if he is specifically putting it in our not?

Namek had no mask weakness

Psychotron
He did eat multiple punches from Superman and a massive explosion without having mask issues. I don't think anyone here is going to break his mask.

juggerman
I remember reading that the Kryptonian battle suits have nigh impenetrable helmets when they don't use that clear "I want you to see my face" mode that Zod and Faora used. It makes sense since they both got the sensory overload while Nam, who kept his face completely covered, did not.

However, I can't recall if that was ever an official explanation or just fans trying to explain shit

Psychotron
Those suits are pretty tough. Superman's HV can melt steel beams like nothing but it didn't do much to Nam-Ek and Faora's suits when he blasted them.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Same argument also goes for other monster/monster-scale characters, like Kong, Zilla etc. Which does also help explain why they can consistently tag things like planes and the like despite visually appearing sluggish.

Unfortunately for Scott, Nam-Ek can launch himself like a cannonball. And all that force he generates is concentrated in a rather small area relative to Scott. So, if he launches himself like he did against the planes during the Smallville fight and clocks Scott in the face, he'd likely go toppling over for the 10 count. At least that's how I see it going there.

This is exactly right, in Godzilla 2014 they clocked his tail swipe at above Mach 1 despite looking slow to us.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is exactly right, in Godzilla 2014 they clocked his tail swipe at above Mach 1 despite looking slow to us.

Yeah. It's like I said in my initial post. You have to factor the distance involved into it, which is easy to overlook and just focus on the visuals. Like Godzilla's tail swipe, for example. During the full arc of the swing, the tip of his tail probably covers several hundred feet from beginning to end.

Which is why Transformers in particular actually have crazy fast combat speed. Because they visually move at virtually human speed despite being scaled up, which means their limbs are actually covering way more distance in the same amount of time.

NotAllThatEvil
Beats ragnorok thor, loses to stormbreaker thor(assuming not fat thor with stormbreaker)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.