Leprechaun vs Freddy Krueger - Halloween Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Freddy Krueger somehow gets a gold coin from the Leprechauns pot of gold. Can the Leprechaun get it back?

Fight takes place at Camp Crystal Lake.

Surtur
Leprechaun did some crazy shit in space. Just saying.

Flyattractor
Without the Proper Lucky Charm. Freddy can do the Lep No Harm!

ShadowFyre
Leprechaun decimates in the real world, Freddy wins in Dreamland.

Flyattractor
I bet in the Dreamland it would still be close to an even match. I can see Leppy being just as tricky there as in the real world.

ShadowFyre
True, he is a pretty powerful magic user

riv6672
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I bet in the Dreamland it would still be close to an even match. I can see Leppy being just as tricky there as in the real world.
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
True, he is a pretty powerful magic user
Yeah; damn this is a close match...!

ShadowFyre
I still don't think he wins in Dreamland though, powerful magic or not, in his homefield Freddy is a straight up reality warper and he can do it instantaneously.

riv6672

Flyattractor
Real question is how long could Freddy last before the Lep's Rhyming Drove Him Bat shit crazy.

ShadowFyre
Does it ever go into the backstory of Lep? I have seen the first two and in the hood

Flyattractor
Not really but they do try to say that it is a Diff Lep in every story /movie. And it has kind of been rebooted at least 2 times now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.