Best Bounty Hunter in canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Is there any info on who the best, most lethal, and most effective bounty hunter is in canon?

I'm guessing it's either Boba Fett or IG-88 but I don't know if either have been confirmed. confused

Total Warrior

Galan007
IG-88 was given a lot of wank in the recent Ages comic series, and I expect a LOT more to come in The Mandalorian... And on that note, 'The Mandalorian' himself could very well end up being at the top of the list, I imagine.

Aside from them, Remex has also been hyped quite a bit.

Darth Thor
Id go with Jango.

Zenwolf
But it's not IG-88 in The Mandalorian? It's some other series. IG-11.

Also I think this Mandalorian is gonna prob end up being the best.

Galan007
Oh is it a different IG model? Didn't realize that.

Ah well, I reckon it'll still be wanked massively.

Zenwolf
Galan you goof. XD

You posted the article which went into The Mandalorian and its characters! On page 5 remember in the TV section!

Silly.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Also I think this Mandalorian is gonna prob end up being the best.

Well he will have a whole series to do so.

But until he stalemates someone on AOTC Kenobis level, Im still sticking with Jango.

Also I do think Boba and Jango will get a lot of great word of mouth on this show. Just like Snoke and Kylo were always bigging up Vader.

Total Warrior
not sure there are many people on AotC Kenobi level after the purge tbh

Darth Thor
^ Precisely why Jango will remain no.1 going by feats no matter how many episodes this new guy gets smile

That said... Filoni is a show runner, so theres possibilities for Ahsoka or Ezra to show up.

Total Warrior
Yeah, Mail and Vos too. Especially Maul since he should be involved in the criminal underworld by this time

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Yeah, Mail and Vos too. Especially Maul since he should be involved in the criminal underworld by this time

Maul is dead, this show takes place when the Empire is collapsing.

Total Warrior
Oh, I thought it was between episode 3 and 4

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Oh, I thought it was between episode 3 and 4 Vos and Ezra would be cool as they both might be alive yet at this point.

Total Warrior
Yeah, there was also this sw series called Underworld which was supposed to have vos as the protagonist and set in the criminal underwolrd of sw universe,
so maybe they'll have him appear

juggernaut74
Actually thinking about it Vos might be dead because this takes place after Return of the Jedi and according to Yoda Luke was the last of the Jedi. Ezra might be alive yet though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.