Robert Deniro slams Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I suppose next you'll post a thread that says water is wet. When does that big crybaby not bash Trump? It's pretty much all he does anymore lol.

Perhaps you didn't get the memo: no one gives a shit what Deniro thinks, dude, anymore than they care what any other snobbish celebrity thinks of Trump.

You're so pathetically desperate with your trolling now.

Trump/Pence 2020. smile

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. I suppose next you'll post a thread that says water is wet. When does that big crybaby not bash Trump? It's pretty much all he does anymore lol.

Perhaps you didn't get the memo: no one gives a shit what Deniro thinks, dude, anymore than they care what any other snobbish celebrity thinks of Trump.

You're so pathetically desperate with your trolling now.

Trump/Pence 2020. smile -
^ durhulk shush little cuck

eThneoLgrRnae
^Her derp.

Troll harder.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^Her derp.

Troll harder. B]^ dur"Herp", but for you "her" is right little cuck.

Silent Master
Bunch of old white guys trying to relive their glory days. devil

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Bunch of old white guys trying to relive their glory days. devil The president and friends you mean?

SquallX
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The president and friends you mean?

How is Trump trying to relive his old days, when he is in this point of his life at his most powerful?

Surtur
This isn't the first time, he's used award acceptance speeches to cry about Trump too. He's got TDS, poor guy.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SquallX
How is Trump trying to relive his old days, when he is in this point of his life at his most powerful? Well I was say his glory day in office was his inauguration, subsequent to this the lack of stability in his White House has meant he has achieved little bar tweeting.

Surtur
All the celebs who said they were gonna move to Canada if Trump won...did any of them do it?

SquallX

Putinbot1

dadudemon

Putinbot1

cdtm

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm more interested in why Al kept silent?

Is it because Rob was doing the talking for both of them? Or does he have a different opinion, and decided to keep his mouth shut?

Ive actually never heard of Al speaking on any form of politics.

snowdragon
The only thing I find slightly entertaining about Deniro's view on this is that Trump hasn't done anything other presidents have done in the past. Yet so many on the left entertain huge amounts of colorful language pretending otherwise.

eThneoLgrRnae
What's he done Squall?

Oh, pooty....smh. no

I know you love to troll but this is getting pretty sad. I've listed all of Trump's accomplishments (which vastly dwarf Obama's) several times in the past and anti-Trumpers like you just ignored them and/or down-played all of them so what would be the point of going to all the trouble yet again of listing all the good things he done for this country?

I'd list them and trolls like you would just ask the same dumb question "what's he done for the country?" again in the future therefore it'd just be a waste of time and energy.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'd like stats to back a lot of those up. Is he including part time and 0 hour contracts etc. Lolz, of course he is.

What'd be the point of providing those? You'd just attack the source for being "right-wing" like the little snowflake you are and always will be.

dadudemon
I'd like stats to back a lot of those up. Is he including part time and 0 hour contracts etc. Lolz, of course he is.

Feel free to google it yourself. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Feel free to google it yourself. thumb up

Millions dead from tax cuts and net neutrality can't be cancelled out by any of the things on your list you monster.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Feel free to google it yourself. thumb up Haha I'll take that as, a, yeah, you're very perceptive Whirly old pal. thumb up

dadudemon
Haha I'll take that as, a, yeah, you're very perceptive Whirly old pal. thumb up

I do know the answer. I've posted the answer 2 times since Trump has been in office and at least once while Obama was in office.

You can google it. Here are hints:

What does Unemployment Shadow Stat say?

What does Workforce Participation Rate say?

Those are the two things you can google to verify if a PotUS (any administration) is blowing smoke or has legit good record while in office. Hint: most presidents dishonestly use the U3 stat to demonstrate how "good" their economic policies are.

If anyone else brave and wants to google these thing, pleas be my guest. Take a screen grab and post the screenshot. smile

Is Whirly right and Trump is full of crap? Find out with goooogle!!!

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
Ive actually never heard of Al speaking on any form of politics.

Doesn't that make you wonder more?

I bet he's conservative.

SquallX

cdtm

Surtur
I'm guessing there are a lot of closet conservatives in hollywood. Which is sad, but meh.

Flyattractor
Yeah. I have often wondered how many Hollywood Stars are Afraid of stating their actual beliefs and vies on thing for Fear of being Ostracized and loosing their very lucrative careers. Look at what is happening to Kris Pratt.

Robtard

Flyattractor
Al Pacino is now an Old Washed Up Lefty Cucktard.

His opinion don't mean shit.

Surtur

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah he definitely doesn't sound like a lefty.

"Lefty" is liberal, no matter how hard you people try.

Surtur
Nope.

Lefty=cries over speech

Liberal=defends speech

Flyattractor
No. "Lefty" is Progressive Fascism. Liberals are Very Different.

Robbie is a Fascist. Plain and Simple.

cdtm

Flyattractor
Did you know that "Liberals" stole that name from the Libertarians.

Liberals are about half as horrible as the Leftists.

Robtard
Or libertarian.

The evangelicals can't stand them, and they can't stand the evangelicals, but they often vote against the left.

Years ago, sure. Libertarian just means "I'm an edgelord Rightist pretending to be woke" 99.999% of the time now. Sad, really. Dark times.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Years ago, sure. Libertarian just means "I'm an edgelord Rightist pretending to be woke" 99.999% of the time now. Sad, really. Dark times. Yes it does and yes it is.

Flyattractor
And Robbie Just LIED again.

Go TO Hell You Lying A-Hole.

Silent Master
Ah, the No true Scotsman fallacy.

Flyattractor
Well Scots to tend to be "Gingers" and The Left is going full Auschwitz on Gingers...

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope.

Lefty=cries over speech

Liberal=defends speech

Bingo.

This is true no matter how leftards like robbie and pooty try. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
And Robbie Just LIED again.

Go TO Hell You Lying A-Hole.

Well, he is a leftist (not a liberal), after all, just like pooty. Lying is like breathing to lefties.

eThneoLgrRnae
Millions dead from tax cuts and net neutrality can't be cancelled out by any of the things on your list you monster.

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
I'm more interested in why Al kept silent?

Is it because Rob was doing the talking for both of them? Or does he have a different opinion, and decided to keep his mouth shut?
I took that to mean DeNiro was rolling and Pacino didn't want to interrupt. I don't think DeNiro would have shared such a strong opinion about Trump and Republicans if Pacino was a diehard supporter himself, especially not after going on about how they've been such good friends for the last 50 years. I think it's more likely that they share the same general views, or that Pacino isn't very political.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I took that to mean DeNiro was rolling and Pacino didn't want to interrupt. I don't think DeNiro would have shared such a strong opinion about Trump and Republicans if Pacino was a diehard supporter himself, especially not after going on about how they've been such good friends for the last 50 years. I think it's more likely that they share the same general views, or that Pacino isn't very political. Clearly that's the logical response. But rightists got to try and spin logic into shit.

Flyattractor
Suuuree they do.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Suuuree they do. Very sure they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.