Doc Green vs Teenager Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Doc Green vs Teenager (DCNU) Superman

Who wins?

MrMind
Doc Green is barely superboy level,

carver9
Isnt Doc Green the Hulk that was said as being capable of juggling suns? The same one that had a city thrown on him and he kept pushing? The same one that annihilated a populated area just by punching the ground? Same one who smiled at Captain Marvel punching him in the face? The same one that was shaking the entire planet in a fist fight against another Hulk? The same one to wreck an extremely amped Rulk that was said to be unstoppable by any being on the planet AND was shaking the planet then as well. Teenage Supes gets the Cannonball treatment. Swatted and koed.

Stoic
Is this Year One Superman in his teen years? He has really good damage soak. Not sure it can take the abuse of an Earth shaker, but the problem with Hulk vs Superman battles is the speed factor. It isn't something that can be ignored because it's an easy bfr if things start going south. He shows it in battles with similar landlocked opponents like Lobo for example. No matter how good the argument for the Hulk is, he can be tossed into space which then makes matters even worse for him. If Doc Green manages to hit him I'm sure that it'd do damage but the key word here is if. Meanwhile Superman would be unloading punches like machine gun bullets.

It's hard to tell just how strong Year One Superman is, but he easily shrugged off the attacks of a sea god, and tamed two giant krakens. If I were in a fight with a guy that can shake plants as a result of combat, and was much faster than him, I'd toss him into space.

carver9
You're getting your Supermen mixed up. This Superman gets one punched/slapped.

abhilegend
Hulk

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Supes

How? Name those fts.

abhilegend
Are you drunk?

StiltmanFTW
Aren't we all?

It's ****ing Saturday.

abhilegend
I've never drank or smoked in my life.

SquallX

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
How? Name those fts.

Didn't pay attention to the DCNU, just saw teen. Yeah Doc Green wins.

carver9
@Squall...

Is this not teen Superman?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/40/2233679-s2.jpg

If it is, I want you to show me him performing those fts you've named.

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.