Thor and Surfer vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
People seem to give Hulk the majority against either Thor and Surfer in one on one fights so how does the duo do against the most powerful Hulk?

BFR is off.

lawest9
Thor and the Surfer?........between the two of them they take down World Breaker.

abhilegend
Hulk wins

celeyhyga17
WBHulk should beat regular Thor/Surfer.

xJLxKing
Team1

lawest9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
WBHulk should beat regular Thor/Surfer. But not simultaneously.

carver9
Yes and Hulk destroys

wxyz
Bump.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Hulk wins

MrMind
Team

vansonbee
white surfer + current Thor will lose together against WBH

h1a8
Hulk easily

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
white surfer + current Thor will lose together against WBH

Stoic
Team is vastly under powered.

carver9
They need the Justice League but even then, it would still be a curb in Hulks favor. The shockwave alone would be too devastating.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
Thor solos

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
They need the Justice League but even then, it would still be a curb in Hulks favor. The shockwave alone would be too devastating.

Every single justice league member can solo TOBA hulk, stop bringing DC heavyweights to marvel kiddies fights carver

carver9
It's crazy that even cartoon Hulk is stronger than almost every single Herald. I mean raw strength.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by wxyz
People seem to give Hulk the majority against either Thor and Surfer in one on one fights so how does the duo do against the most powerful Hulk?

BFR is off.

Hulk can't beat Surfer. He has and can beat Thor though

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk can't beat Surfer. He has and can beat Thor though Some on the forum insist that Surfer cannot drain World Breaker.

DarkSaint85
Would be interesting to see if Thor can drain Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would be interesting to see if Thor can drain Hulk. It would be more interesting to see if Thor and SS can drain him simultaneously together.

carver9
He cant be drained. Already tried on WWH but it was outright said that Hulk have an infinite well of energy.

DarkSaint85
It was tried by noname scrubs like ArmCheddon and Darwin.

Mjolnir and Surfer are the two premier energy manipulators in comics.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by lawest9
Some on the forum insist that Surfer cannot drain World Breaker.

Who? Noone who knows what they are talking about. Surfer has never failed against Hulk.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who? Noone who knows what they are talking about. Surfer has never failed against Hulk.

WWH was on panel proven to be more than Rulk can handle (and he handled Savage Hulk with fair ease, just as Surfer did).

Now imagine WBH's power, which is much superior.

DarkSaint85
But he also has Mjolnir backing him up as well.

StiltmanFTW
He does.

Fortunately for the Hulk, Mjolnir is in the hands of Thor.

DarkSaint85
I'm gonna use Mjolnirs sentience, which means that a hammer should enable Thor's IQ to balance out.

celeyhyga17
Regular Thor and Surfer would get ko'd before WBH gets drained.

Serious Thor and Surfer is another story.

lawest9
Regular Thor and Surfer would get ko'd before WBH gets drained.

Serious Thor and Surfer is another story. Knowing how dangerous this incarnation of the Hulk is, believe me they WILL be serious, LOL!!!!!!!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
WWH was on panel proven to be more than Rulk can handle (and he handled Savage Hulk with fair ease, just as Surfer did).

Now imagine WBH's power, which is much superior.

Not convinced

darthgoober
Hmmm... I'm torn on the draining thing. As saint pointed out Mjolnir and Surfer are two of the premier energy manipulators in comics, so we know that at their best they should be able to drain a truckload of energy from a foe and that Hulk has specific issues with the tactic littered throughout his history. On the other hand, we know that that this particular version of Hulk was specifically resistant to the tactic. It's true that the efforts to drain him were done by less impressive energy manipulators than Thor and Surfer, but then again we know that there were guys like Dr. Strange and Reed Richards working against Hulk too, which suggest on at least some level that if the issue were that the stuff being used to drain wasn't quite enough that someone else would have stepped in to help and ended the ordeal early.

In the end it's a question that can never be definitively proven. Personally I think if we take him as he was presented, WBH's not going to be able to be drained effectively. I mean they might be able to pull all kinds of power out of him, but he genuinely came off as someone who'd always have more once he really started letting go. I'm not 100% sold on it and definitely see Thor and Surfer draining him successfully as being possible, but if that's true the scenario is so lopsided that it wouldn't be worth discussing.

h1a8
I haven't seen Surfer drain Hulk without touching him (which took moments). This version has astronomically more energy (longer to drain) plus he ramps far faster. He can go from banner to WBH in a heartbeat.

I'm not convinced that Thor can drain beings of this level (or any living being). Otherwise, couldn't he drain Thanos?

DarkSaint85
Mjolnir took the energy from Thanos.

Stoic
All of these tactics are bullshit. Thor would dive in and get owned. The Surfer would feel as if he were a part of the big bang as a thunder clap all but erases him. They wouldn't immediately go for tactics that they rarely use. They'd stick the usual blast or punch out routine and they'd die.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
All of these tactics are bullshit. Thor would dive in and get owned. The Surfer would feel as if he were a part of the big bang as a thunder clap all but erases him. They wouldn't immediately go for tactics that they rarely use. They'd stick the usual blast or punch out routine and they'd die.

Thor you are right...surfer lately has fought smarter than that

DarkSaint85

Not sure how or why.

Full knowledge means they know how much of a threat WBH was - he'll, iirc WWH, when he was about to sink the Eastern Seaboard with a footstep, had televised it around the world.

Thor has recently sacrificed his eye for wisdom, iirc, PLUS has already admitted he can't overpower a weaker Hulk in Nuul.

Surfer has cosmic awareness, doesn't he Stoic?

So yeah. They have ccmmon knowledge of their opponent. Have actually fought and admitted they can't outbrawl weaker versions. Have been argued before on having cosmic knowledge.

And yet you argue that they'll fight like it's a comic book.

celeyhyga17
The Surfer would feel as if he were a part of the big bang as a thunder clap all but erases him.
He survived a biggie bang already. Just sayin.
stick out tongue

Not sure how or why.

Thor has recently sacrificed his eye for wisdom, iirc, PLUS has already admitted he can't overpower a weaker Hulk in Nuul.

Pretty sure that was feigning. Null got blasted to space for his overconfidence.

ozz81
Yeah team.. If Thor used his God blast he could take down WBH i reckon...

Sin I AM
stick out tongue

Pretty sure that was feigning. Null got blasted to space for his overconfidence.

Yea some argued that he hitched a ride on Galans ship so he was protected. So I don't bring that up. It's suspect

carthage
Hulk wins

Thor is fodder here

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carthage
Hulk wins

Thor is fodder here

Shush

DarkSaint85
stick out tongue

Poss yes, poss no. In any case, my point still stands - Thor (and Surfer) know their foe, and know he's super powerful (hell, just looking at him tells you that).

To then say he uses h2h physical attacks against one of his oldest rivals, is silly.

carver9
One thunderclap should annihilate both.

celeyhyga17
Poss yes, poss no. In any case, my point still stands - Thor (and Surfer) know their foe, and know he's super powerful (hell, just looking at him tells you that).

To then say he uses h2h physical attacks against one of his oldest rivals, is silly.
Why would it be silly?

Thor went physical against Gorr... Went physical against Celestials. Went physical against Beyonders. Went physical against Surtur. He knows how pwerful those guys are. And each >>> WBH.

Regular Thor and Surfer get ko'd.

DarkSaint85
True, it's Thor, lol.

BrolyBlack
Hulk wins

AlbertoJohnAvil

To then say he uses h2h physical attacks against one of his oldest rivals, is silly. ....Thor goes physical with Weaker incarnations of Hulk ALL the time are you serious

DarkSaint85
Yeah, WEAKER Hulks.

My point was that when he goes up against a STRONGER Hulk, he wouldn't. Why are you so dense sometimes?

But celey convinced me of his stupidity lol.

Philosophía
Hulk wins.

Green Scar already showed his energy absorption resistance to be sufficiently advanced against Red Hulk -- who drained Surfer dry and beat Thor by using the same tactic -- WBH is several orders of magnitude above that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.