Emperor Joker vs Cosmic Regulator Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

MrMind
Joker

the TOBA and Regulator Thanos wank need to stop asap

Astner
I'd never thought I'd see the day where the consensus was that 1% of Mxy's power would be enough to defeat the most powerful being in Marvel. laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by Astner
I'd never thought I'd see the day where the consensus was that 1% of Mxy's power would be enough to defeat the most powerful being in Marvel. laughing out loud

uh wut?
http://i.imgur.com/IhhBpSX.jpg

Galan007
Yeah, EJ was packing 99.9% of Mxy's power.

Anyway, the biggest problem is that EJ was still a total n00b with all that power, and didn't know how to utilize it properly. However, he was still massively powerful...

-Mxy stated that "all five dimension have gone haywire!" as a result of Joker's manipulations of reality(and given how DC's dimensional scaling works, that's quite something.)
-Joker effortlessly warped the entire mainstream universe in his own image.
-Joker casually obliterated, and instantly recreated, the entire mainstream universe in his own image.
-Spectre stated that Joker was on the verge of wiping out everything that is/was/will be, across ALL of DC.
-Joker easily overtook the Spectre-force and warped it into a parakeet.
-At the end of the arc, Joker actually succeeded in collapsing all of reality into a singularity, which is something Mxy foreshadowed a few pages beforehand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.