Against call of duty's Russophobia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/472414-call-duty-game-russia/

Really, Americanski 🙄

Putinbot1
What with the Wagner group getting massacred twice last week in Cabo Delgado for real, shooting Russians really isn't funny.

SamZED
Putin's latest favorite tool. You can kill and imprison innocent people, subdue free speech and independent media, steal billions, stir shit up at home and abroad and anyone who has a problem with it clearly must be Russophobic.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SamZED
Putin's latest favorite tool. You can kill and imprison innocent people, subdue free speech and independent media, steal billions, stir shit up at home and abroad and anyone who has a problem with it clearly must be Russophobic. There is some truth in that, but the same can be said for any independent contractors operating on behalf of host nations whilst projecting the national interests of the country they operate for. The US, UK and France have many similar groups and they do serve a purpose beyond old school power projection.

Putinbot1
Putin's latest favorite tool. You can kill and imprison innocent people, subdue free speech and independent media, steal billions, stir shit up at home and abroad and anyone who has a problem with it clearly must be Russophobic. There is some truth in that, but the same can be said for angry independent contractors operating on behalf of host nations whilst projecting the national interests of the country they operate for. The US, UK and France have many similar groups and they do serve a purpose beyond old school power projection.

Surtur
Putin's latest favorite tool. You can kill and imprison innocent people, subdue free speech and independent media, steal billions, stir shit up at home and abroad and anyone who has a problem with it clearly must be Russophobic.

He took a cue from the Islamists it seems.

Also I'm sure another tool he enjoys is Russia being deployed as the default boogeyman and blamed whenever anything nefarious happens. Thus he can point to these crazed conspiracies to deflect from legit wrong doing.

Bashar Teg

thumb up

the logic is that since a video game developer misrepresented the premise of a fps game map, russia is obsolved of any and all wrongdoing and can be roundly trusted after all. what better place to have this bullshit propagate than the CoD gaming community.

Robtard

Bingo

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo it's not unlike TDS.

Surtur
^Proud of you for admitting TDS exists. Some people can't(which in itself is TDS)

Anyways, now I'm in the mood to play Call of Duty.

Actually the current game I'm playing is a WW1 FPS.

Robtard
TDS does exist; it's Trumpers who suffer from it. They're glamoured by it.

Surtur
^An example of TDS right before our eyes. Love it smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
He took a cue from the Islamists it seems.

Also I'm sure another tool he enjoys is Russia being deployed as the default boogeyman and blamed whenever anything nefarious happens. Thus he can point to these crazed conspiracies to deflect from legit wrong doing.

Bingo. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

And there it is again, folks! That classic projectionism that leftists love to engage in.

Surtur
At this point it is impossible to be an intelligent sane individual and also believe that nobody on the left suffers from TDS.

The best part? Rob's not even in denial lol. He knows it exists on the left. He just lacks the testicular fortitude to acknowledge this.

It's funny how people here who support Trump are more willing to critique Trump and their own side...than the leftists are to critique their own. Even when they have nothing to lose by just acknowledging reality and critiquing their own side...they can't do it lol.

Bashar Teg
^^wow, the fee-fees'

i guess so!

Surtur
When in doubt: ignore reality and cuck for Rob.

Good for you smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^wow, the fee-fees'

i guess so! Never expected my factual and innocuous post would have caused that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.