Captain Atom vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Some on the forum are claiming that WBH possesses infinite amounts of energy that cannot be drained out of him, I'm not sure how accurate that really is, but if so, it is stated that CA's. ability to drain energy is limitless and infinite.

So let's get some feedback on this and let the battle begin.

MrMind
Captain Atom turns WBH into gamma radiated jell shots

carver9
Captain Atom is lunch to someone like WBH. He gets absorbed and easily at that.

lawest9
Not at all, that's just more Hulk biasism coming from you.

lawest9
Bump

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Not at all, that's just more Hulk biasism coming from you.

Lol... it's the truth.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Lol... it's the truth. No its not, CA can absorb near infinite amounts of energy without harm to himself.

SquallX
Pis/cis, Cap loses.

Without Pis/Cis, he kills Hulk.

Even if Hulk were to win, it would still be a stalemate, since Hulk will likely die after Cap suit is breached.

Stoic
This Hulk die from his suit being breeched? Nope.

Sin I AM
Captain A hasn't been looking good lately. He got wrecked by Atom (alt but still) and Gotham Girl.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Captain A hasn't been looking good lately. He got wrecked by Atom (alt but still) and Gotham Girl. TBF, Beaten by Gotham Girl isn't a low showing.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
TBF, Beaten by Gotham Girl isn't a low showing.

Yea but my problem is how casual she did it. Especially with all the lip service he gets.

lawest9
Yea but my problem is how casual she did it. Especially with all the lip service he gets. I know what you mean, I didn't see CA's fight with her but what sticks out in my mind that I can't seem to shake today after so many years after I've it was the Orion / Silver Surfer fight in the crossover............the hunger, now I have no real problem with SS emerging the victor in that fight, but no way should it have been that one sided, the Surfer should have worked much harder the.

It really spoiled my perception of Orion from that point on, it made him look like a total joke.

carver9
Or Surfer couldve been just that good.

lawest9
Or Surfer couldve been just that good. My problem is that far weaker characters than Orion have given Surfer far better fights than that, again no problem with SS winning, but DC should never have signed off on such a one sided fight involving one of their high heralds, that's why fights generally goes differently on KMC forums than they do in comics.

Sin I AM
Or Surfer couldve been just that good.

It's not that. It's about respecting characters and writing good stories. Noone (except fanboys) want to see characters ragdolled or see characters steam roll their antagonist. I like Hulk for example, do o want to see him win a few hours? Hell yes, Hulk Smash. But it's also good to see his shit get pushed in and it's also good to see him struggle or stalemate with someone. Having him just roll through the opposition becomes nauseating and takes away from the struggle. Same with Supes, Thor etc... it's just bad writing if the hero always wins

lawest9
It's not that. It's about respecting characters and writing good stories. Noone (except fanboys) want to see characters ragdolled or see characters steam roll their antagonist. I like Hulk for example, do o want to see him win a few hours? Hell yes, Hulk Smash. But it's also good to see his shit get pushed in and it's also good to see him struggle or stalemate with someone. Having him just roll through the opposition becomes nauseating and takes away from the struggle. Same with Supes, Thor etc... it's just bad writing if the hero always wins Point well made lady, and also its good to see the hero win sometimes through other means than just their strength and other power's.

lawest9
Btw, to point out............Spider-Man, Thing, Iron man, Firelord, Daredevil, Namor, Wolverine, Abomination, are characters right off the top of my head who are far below Orion but have given the Surfer tough fights, even a group of 2nd rated In humans have tossed him around before, and let's not mention...........the BLACK PANTHER!!!!!!

Dcanime
Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.