Captain Marvel vs Hela

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Full power CM at all times (photonic force fields, etc).
Fight is on barren earth like planet far away from Asgard (Hela is not allowed to draw power from Asgard).

Who wins.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Josh_Alexander
Off-Asgard Hela would lose due to lack of feats.

SquallX

Josh_Alexander

SquallX

h1a8

Josh_Alexander

h1a8
The question is whether Hela can harm CM with her blades. If she cannot then this is either a stalemate (if one argues that Hela can regenerate indefinitely) or CM wins (Hela cant regenerate indefinitely).

SquallX
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Odin's words》》》 your trollings.

Hela has no feats outside Asgard except for the hammer feat.

We don't know how fast, durable or skilled she is out of Asgard, ergo Cap wins this base Hela lacking feats.

Try thinking next time.

I am done with your stupidity.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by SquallX
I am done with your stupidity.

Read the forum rules next time, troll.

9jaboy
Hela wins.

9jaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
Full power CM at all times (photonic force fields, etc).
Fight is on barren earth like planet far away from Asgard (Hela is not allowed to draw power from Asgard).

Who wins.
Wait what?
Hela doesn't really have much to go on outside of Asgard.

h1a8
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Wait what?
Hela doesn't really have much to go on outside of Asgard.

She keeps all her abilities but she doesn't have infinite regeneration (of healing). That means she can eventually succome to her injuries.

carthage
Hela

Adam Grimes
Hela.

h1a8
So you guys believe that Hela's weapons can bypass CM's photonic shields and not be destroyed?

Or you thinking she will beat CM in h2h?

Adam Grimes
Yes.

h1a8
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yes.

Which one or both?

9jaboy

Darth Thor

Which in an of itself puts her physical strength above Thanos.

Yes... You must deal with that reality.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Yes... You must deal with that reality. was it purely physical strength or magic?

Silent Master
No magic was shown.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
No magic was shown. but lots of energy seemed to be happening.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
but lots of energy seemed to be happening.

Kinetic energy, sure.

Josh has already conceded it wasnt magic since his BZ on the matter against Nib.

Silent Master
but lots of energy seemed to be happening.

Yea, Kinetic energy. generated via strength.

Impediment
Pretty sure Hela would wreck Carol.

I mean, it's been established that the only way to defeat Hela was to start Ragnarok so she can duke it out with Surtur.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment

I mean, it's been established that the only way to defeat Hela was to start Ragnarok so she can duke it out with Surtur.

thumb up

h1a8

This is Hela with limited healing factor (she's outside of Asgard). Carol only needs to continue to inflict damage due to Hela not being able to continually regenerate.

Silent Master
This is Hela with limited healing factor (she's outside of Asgard). Carol only needs to continue to inflict damage due to Hela not being able to continually regenerate.

Prove her healing factor is limited outside Asgard.

h1a8
Prove her healing factor is limited outside Asgard.

Energy is not created nor destroyed. Movie stated that while on Asgard she draws power from it. It takes energy to heal.

If she has infinite energy to draw from then the movie lied.

Silent Master
Energy is not created nor destroyed. Movie stated that while on Asgard she draws power from it. It takes energy to heal.

If she has infinite energy to draw from then the movie lied.

None of that proves her healing factor is limited outside Asgard.

ShadowFyre
Hela wrecks

Wonder Man
It would be cool to see Hela turn out as wicked as she is written to be.
Could she scare Carol?

Impediment

h1a8
None of that proves her healing factor is limited outside Asgard.
Well something is limited per the movie. It isn't her strength or durability as she was shown stronger and more durable outside of Asgard. Using deduction it must be her ability to heal.

Silent Master
Well something is limited per the movie. It isn't her strength or durability as she was shown stronger and more durable outside of Asgard. Using deduction it must be her ability to heal.

Where is her healing factor stated to be limited in the movie?

Putinbot1
Kinetic energy, sure.

Josh has already conceded it wasnt magic since his BZ on the matter against Nib. Kinetic energy is movement enery, this had colour.

Silent Master
Kinetic energy is movement enery, this had colour.

Not from Hela it didn't.

9jaboy
Kinetic energy is movement enery, this had colour.

That should be from the hammer exploding(it's even lightning sparks), Hela was not shown to wield magic that way. It was purely physical strength which is no surprise seeing as how she easily overpowered Thor with Strength alone.

Darth Thor
Well something is limited per the movie.

Quote please.

h1a8
Where is her healing factor stated to be limited in the movie?

I gave a deductive argument.

Quote please.

Odin told us that Hela draws her power from Asgard (even while not on Asgard), and when she gets there her powers will be LIMITLESS (opposite of a limit).

Valkery told us that Hela power comes from Asgard, the same as Thor's.

Silent Master
Which isn't proof.

Josh_Alexander

Yes... You must deal with that reality.

Yeah, well, in that aspect Hela should have defeated Thor in an instant. As Thor is inferior to Thanos in every aspect.

Yeah, you should deal with that reality.

The hammer feat on it's own isn't enough to grant her a win here.

Josh_Alexander
Kinetic energy, sure.

Josh has already conceded it wasnt magic since his BZ on the matter against Nib.

Regardless of it being magic or not, Hela's strength doesn't seem enough to massively overpower Thor.

Strength isn't going to be the decisive factor here, but rather her durability and necro swords, which she has no feats of outside Asgard.

She lacks feats for this battle, Carol wins.

Darth Thor
I gave a deductive argument.

Odin told us that Hela draws her power from Asgard (even while not on Asgard), and when she gets there her powers will be LIMITLESS (opposite of a limit).

Valkery told us that Hela power comes from Asgard, the same as Thor's.

Give the exact quotes please. Then you may realise what a moot point it is.

Darth Thor
Yeah, well, in that aspect Hela should have defeated Thor in an instant. As Thor is inferior to Thanos in every aspect.

Yeah, you should deal with that reality.

Why? Did Thanos defeat Thor in an instant?

riv6672

Impediment
Hela wins.

She stopped Mjolnir and crushed it.

Hela's strength feats >>>>>>> Danvers.

The location of Hela is an irrelevant factor.

jaden_2.0

And single handedly destroying the Valkyrie.

Josh_Alexander

He did in EG and he was toying with him at the beginning of IW.

And Hela never even defeated Thor outside Asgard.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
And single handedly destroying the Valkyrie.

Agree. Still:

Carol》》》The Valkyrie

Darth Thor

Post where he beat Thor IN AN IMSTANT.

And why would that make a difference?

riv6672

SquallX

Hela almost killed both Loki and Thor while they were being transported away. She made it look casually.

ShadowFyre
LMAO helas best feat and arguably the best pure strength feat in the entire MCU is done on Earth. She murders Carol

Josh_Alexander
Post where he beat Thor IN AN IMSTANT.

And why would that make a difference?

I didn't say he would. I said that Thanos toyed Thor.

Odin was explicit with his words, and Thor knew that getting Hela on Asgard would make her stronger.

I suggest you watch the movie.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
LMAO helas best feat and arguably the best pure strength feat in the entire MCU is done on Earth. She murders Carol

The most powerful pure durability feat in the entire MCU is Carol flying through a Black Hole and her taking a direct impact from the Power Stone without much of a thing.

And again, if Thor endured Hela, Carol definitely can.

You are exaggerating.

9jaboy
I didn't say he would.

He did in EG.

Eeh I think you did.

Darth Thor

Josh_Alexander
Eeh I think you did.

Actually, it was Darth Thor who asked when Thanos defeated Thor in an instant?

My reply wasn't focusing on the literal aspect of the word.

Josh_Alexander

FrothByte
When did I denied such words? How does that contradict the All Father's comment?

She drawing her power from Asgard just proves my point, that she is more powerful on Asgard, and in that aspect, all her Asgard feats are invalid for this debate.

Getting tired of you not watching the movie.

Does Thor also draw power from Asgard? Does he seem depowered when not on Asgard?

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
Does Thor also draw power from Asgard? Does he seem depowered when not on Asgard?

We are debating Hela, and how she behaved in the movie. Using Thor to try deviating the facts is a poor tactic.

Odin made it clear that Hela would be unstoppable once she was on Asgard, Thor also made it clear to Loki not to open the portal to Asgard. Surtur destroying Asgard was the entire plot created to stop Hela.

Did Thor lost his powers when Asgard was destroyed?

Thor is not my concern here, Hela is.

9jaboy
We are debating Hela, and how she behaved in the movie. Using Thor to try deviating the facts is a poor tactic.

Odin made it clear that Hela would be unstoppable once she was on Asgard, Thor also made it clear to Loki not to open the portal to Asgard. Surtur destroying Asgard was the entire plot created to stop Hela.

confused
Tbh I don't understand how your mind works.

Josh_Alexander
confused
Tbh I don't understand how your mind works.

If you haven't watched the movie, then I wouldn't expect less.

9jaboy

Simple question: Was Hela shown to be weaker when not on Asgard?

Josh_Alexander
Simple question: Was Hela shown to be weaker when not on Asgard?

We didn't saw her ouside of Asgard long enough to make either statement (She being as strong or she being as weak).

We don't know how powerful she is ouside Asgard nor how durable she is.

FrothByte
Hela still destroyed Mjolnir outside of Asgard and made necro swords outside of Asgard. She also easily trounced Loki and Thor in the bifrost when they got thrown to Sakaar.

Josh_Alexander
Hela still destroyed Mjolnir outside of Asgard and made necro swords outside of Asgard. She also easily trounced Loki and Thor in the bifrost when they got thrown to Sakaar.

I agree. Yet Thor endured her, even if for some time.

Carol was going toe to toe with Thanos, who was forced to use the PS to knock her back.

Hela just doesn't have enough showings for this match. Make no mistake, I'd give Hela the win on Asgard.

FrothByte
I agree. Yet Thor endured her, even if for some time.

Carol was going toe to toe with Thanos, who was forced to use the PS to knock her back.

Hela just doesn't have enough showings for this match. Make no mistake, I'd give Hela the win on Asgard.

Endured her? Hela dispatched Thor in a lot less time than the fight between Carol and Thanos.

Robtard
If not already posted: Avengers: Endgame Proves Hela Is More Powerful Than Thanos

An unarmed Hela disintegrated Thor's hammer just by holding it in her bare hand. It took Thanos a significant effort to break Captain America's shield, but Hela destroyed Mjolnir with ease. And there's no mistaking which weapon is made of the strongest material. Captain America's shield may be made out of vibranium, but even that can't compete with uru metal, which far outshines anything forged by mortals. -snip

So if Hela really is more powerful than Thanos, why did nearly every hero in the MCU have to come together to fight him, when Hela was challenged by only a handful of super-powered characters? That's because Thor engineered Hela's fall by having Surtur kill her. This means that Thor never technically defeated Hela. In fact, he came closer to beating Thanos in Infinity War than he ever did with his sister. -snip

edit: Should also be noted that Surtur in full power didn't directly defeat Hela either, he destroyed her by destroying Asgard, her source of power

Thanos fanboys just have to accept that a lady is more powerful than the big purple goon, unless he has the IG.

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Endured her? Hela dispatched Thor in a lot less time than the fight between Carol and Thanos.

Except Thanos used the PS and Hela was on Asgard.

You see the gap in your arguments?

I don't think Hela's normal necroswords would be able to penetrate Carols' energy shield.

Outside Asgard Hela lacks the power.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Robtard
If not already posted: Avengers: Endgame Proves Hela Is More Powerful Than Thanos

An unarmed Hela disintegrated Thor's hammer just by holding it in her bare hand. It took Thanos a significant effort to break Captain America's shield, but Hela destroyed Mjolnir with ease. And there's no mistaking which weapon is made of the strongest material. Captain America's shield may be made out of vibranium, but even that can't compete with uru metal, which far outshines anything forged by mortals. -snip

So if Hela really is more powerful than Thanos, why did nearly every hero in the MCU have to come together to fight him, when Hela was challenged by only a handful of super-powered characters? That's because Thor engineered Hela's fall by having Surtur kill her. This means that Thor never technically defeated Hela. In fact, he came closer to beating Thanos in Infinity War than he ever did with his sister. -snip

edit: Should also be noted that Surtur in full power didn't directly defeat Hela either, he destroyed her by destroying Asgard, her source of power

Thanos fanboys just have to accept that a lady is more powerful than the big purple goon, unless he has the IG.

On Asgard, I agree.

The strength of crushing Mjolnir seems to be abscent from battle, as on Asgard Hela, although she was toying Thor, she wasn't showing such power.

And still, this battle concerns Hela outside of Asgard, where her durability and overall power is unknown.

Darth Thor
When did I denied such words? How does that contradict the All Father's comment?

She drawing her power from Asgard just proves my point, that she is more powerful on Asgard, and in that aspect, all her Asgard feats are invalid for this debate.

Getting tired of you not watching the movie.

Me not watching the movie? You POS mad

Stop switching the goal posts every 5 seconds. You claimed Hela didnt dispatch Thor quickly DESPITE being on Asgard. As if being on Asgard is an advantage for her only.

Ive then corrected your misrepresentation of the movie quotes. And your general cherry picking of movie evidence to form your own head canon by misrepresenting true canon.

9jaboy
We didn't saw her ouside of Asgard long enough to make either statement (She being as strong or she being as weak).

We don't know how powerful she is ouside Asgard nor how durable she is.

Long enough? Crushing mjolnir, thrashing Thor and Loki , even making her necroswords and all consistent with her showing on Asgard.
So we know how powerful she is outside of Asgard.

FrothByte
Except Thanos used the PS and Hela was on Asgard.

You see the gap in your arguments?

I don't think Hela's normal necroswords would be able to penetrate Carols' energy shield.

Outside Asgard Hela lacks the power.

Yes, and Thanos used the IG with 4 stones to defeat IM. Does that mean that IM is more powerful than Carol?

BrolyBlack
On Asgard, I agree.

The strength of crushing Mjolnir seems to be abscent from battle, as on Asgard Hela, although she was toying Thor, she wasn't showing such power.

And still, this battle concerns Hela outside of Asgard, where her durability and overall power is unknown.

Her strongest feat shown was off Asgard. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Robtard
Josh is playing his retard-games again. Pay him no mind.

Hela's ability to catch and crush Mjolnir and make her blades while on Earth is enough power to defeat Thanos if he doesn't have the IG.

9jaboy

Robtard
Should have added: and if she can defeat Thanos, she can defeat CM.

Josh_Alexander
Me not watching the movie? You POS mad

Stop switching the goal posts every 5 seconds. You claimed Hela didnt dispatch Thor quickly DESPITE being on Asgard. As if being on Asgard is an advantage for her only.

Ive then corrected your misrepresentation of the movie quotes. And your general cherry picking of movie evidence to form your own head canon by misrepresenting true canon.

What does the entire fight on Asgard have to do here? You swallowing Odin's words is clear evidence of you not watching the movie!

Long enough? Crushing mjolnir, thrashing Thor and Loki , even making her necroswords and all consistent with her showing on Asgard.
So we know how powerful she is outside of Asgard.

Pre-Ragnarok Thor you mean.

And sure, I can give you that, but nothing suggest she can penetrate Carol's energy shields.

Yes, and Thanos used the IG with 4 stones to defeat IM. Does that mean that IM is more powerful than Carol?

LMAO!! What a pathetic way to try lowballing Carol. FYI Thanos only used the PS against IM. He never used the 4 stones combined in the interety of the Titan battle.

Furthermore, IM survived the Power Stone because he casted a Shield out of his most powerful suit! Should I remind you that in the end, IM was left out od nanobots due to the massive punishment received?

Josh_Alexander
Josh is playing his retard-games again. Pay him no mind.

Hela's ability to catch and crush Mjolnir and make her blades while on Earth is enough power to defeat Thanos if he doesn't have the IG.

Thanks for proving your inhability to debate.

You are a troll Robtard.

FrothByte

LMAO!! What a pathetic way to try lowballing Carol. FYI Thanos only used the PS against IM. He never used the 4 stones combined in the interety of the Titan battle.

Furthermore, IM survived the Power Stone because he casted a Shield out of his most powerful suit! Should I remind you that in the end, IM was left out od nanobots due to the massive punishment received?

IIRC, Thanos turned some of IM's attacks into bats and he threw a meteor at IM. Seems to me that he used a lot more than just the PS.

Josh_Alexander
IIRC, Thanos turned some of IM's attacks into bats and he threw a meteor at IM. Seems to me that he used a lot more than just the PS.

Look, FrothByte, people make thread guidelines for the sake of the debaters to follow them.

Hela is outside Asgard, her only feats are throwing necroswords and destroying Mjolnir.

Although destroying Mjolnir is a hell of a feat, Hela's strength while fighting ON ASGARD is arround Thor's league (Again, on Asgard, not outside).

So, her combat strength feats don't point at her overpowering Carol.

And even if we take the Mjolnir feat so serious. Should I remind you that Mjolnir was built on a Neutron Star, whereas Carol has gone through Black Holes?

Black hole》》》》》》Neutron Star.

So, if we will take the highest feats into play here, Carol's Black Hole feat dwarves anything portrayed by Hela so far.

On Asgard, I give Hela the win, outside it, the MVF rules give Carol the win.

FrothByte
Look, FrothByte, people make thread guidelines for the sake of the debaters to follow them.

Hela is outside Asgard, her only feats are throwing necroswords and destroying Mjolnir.

Although destroying Mjolnir is a hell of a feat, Hela's strength while fighting ON ASGARD is arround Thor's league (Again, on Asgard, not outside).

So, her combat strength feats don't point at her overpowering Carol.

And even if we take the Mjolnir feat so serious. Should I remind you that Mjolnir was built on a Neutron Star, whereas Carol has go through Black Holes?

Black hole》》》》》》Neutron Star.

So, if we will take the highest feats into play here, Carol's Black Hole feat dwarves anything portrayed by Hela so far.

On Asgard, I give Hela the win, outside it, the MVF rules give Carol the win.

And the only feat of Carol' shields tanking a direct attack is against a headbutt, yet you somehow want to claim that they can turn aside Hela's swords. You claim that Thanos needed to use the PS to beat Carol as a way to prove Carol is more formidable than Hela, yet when I point out that Thanos needed 4 stones to beat IM you disregard it. So, why the double standards?

Josh_Alexander
And the only feat of Carol' shields tanking a direct attack is against a headbutt, yet you somehow want to claim that they can turn aside Hela's swords. You claim that Thanos needed to use the PS to beat Carol as a way to prove Carol is more formidable than Hela, yet when I point out that Thanos needed 4 stones to beat IM you disregard it. So, why the double standards?

The PS》》》》》Hela's necroswords.

What part of Thanos never using the 4 stones in unison in the entire Titan battle, don't you understand?

What part of, IM's most powerful suit being destroyed didn't you notice?

You haven't proved anything.

BrolyBlack
Helas biggest feat was on Earth after just coming out of prison for Thousands of year.

Prove me wrong

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Helas biggest feat was on Earth after just coming out of prison for Thousands of year.

Prove me wrong

Judging a character by a single isolated feat is a mistake.

Black hole>>>>>Neutron Star>>>>>> Mjolnir.

If we take the highest feats into play, then Carol still wins this.

BrolyBlack

Impediment
Either prove that Hela NEEDS to be in Asgard to win or concede that it's a bullshit troll tactic.

Hela caught and crushed Mjolnir on Earth.

Let's see Carol top that.

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack

Josh_Alexander
Either prove that Hela NEEDS to be in Asgard to win or concede that it's a bullshit troll tactic.

Hela caught and crushed Mjolnir on Earth.

Let's see Carol top that.

She didn't crushed Thor on Asgard did she? Despite she being more powerful on Thor's homeland.

Hela hasn't shown similar powers while fighting, ergo, the Mjolnir feat is pretty much useless.

The power and force exherted by a Black Hole dwarves the destruction of Mjolnir, either way, so, there's that.

BrolyBlack
She didn't crushed Thor on Asgard did she? Despite she being more powerful on Thor's homeland.

Hela hasn't shown similar powers while fighting, ergo, the Mjolnir feat is pretty much useless.

The power and force exherted by a Black Hole dwarves the destruction of Mjolnir, either way, so, there's that.

She crushed it on earth. What do you understand!!???????

And yet a black hole would laugh at the power stone yet it knocked her senseless.

Josh_Alexander

BrolyBlack
Concession accepted, you are inventing stuff now and desperately appealing to Argumentum Ad Populum to save your sorry ass.

It's not my fault that most people in this forum, more often than not, just reply for the sake of replying.

Since you are not longer being serious, consider yourself back to the ignore list.

Imp can ban for saying this me but **** Youthumb up

Darth Thor

SO IS THOR (which makes your point moot).

I dont get whats so difficult to comprehend here.

Robtard
Carol didn't fly through a blackhole in the film. The post credits animated sequence of her flying across a black circle isn't a usable feat where someone just imagine and decides what it meant. Josh is just being a retard again; pay him no mind.

Josh_Alexander
Carol didn't fly through a blackhole in the film. The post credits animated sequence of her flying across a black circle isn't a usable feat where someone just imagine and decides what it meant. Josh is just being a retard again; pay him no mind.

So, basically, Post-Credit scenes aren't part of the movie and should be ignored just because they are animated.

WOW. thumb up You study rocket science or something like that?

Josh_Alexander
SO IS THOR (which makes your point moot).

I dont get whats so difficult to comprehend here.

Right, let's say you are right for a moment, you would have just proven that Thor is weaker outside Asgard, not that Hela's feats while on Asgard are valid for this debate.

BrolyBlack
Helas most powerful feat was OFF Asgard!!!!!

Robtard
So, basically, Post-Credit scenes aren't part of the movie and should be ignored just because they are animated.

WOW. thumb up You study rocket science or something like that?

^Josh is lying again.

That wasn't a "post credit scene" which are part of the actual film, that was an animation backdrop while the credits were rolling.

FrothByte
Look Josh, if you want to claim that Hela is massively weaker outside Asgard, weak enough to give Carol a win, then you need to PROVE just how weakened Hela is. Because you know we debate based on feats right? And as far as the feats we do have, Hela has shown more than enough power outside Asgard to beat Carol.

Josh_Alexander
^Josh is lying again.

That wasn't a "post credit scene" which are part of the actual film, that was an animation backdrop while the credits were rolling.

Well, I was quoting your words, but nice lie, it was pretty evident TBH; no need of pointing it out.

So, scenes that show events at the back of the credits, should be discarded because of the mere fact that they are animated thumb up

Your logic never ceases to amaze, Quan would be jealous.

Josh_Alexander
Look Josh, if you want to claim that Hela is massively weaker outside Asgard, weak enough to give Carol a win, then you need to PROVE just how weakened Hela is. Because you know we debate based on feats right? And as far as the feats we do have, Hela has shown more than enough power outside Asgard to beat Carol.

The MVF demands you to bring feats for your character, my character does have feats unlike Hela, which only 2 feats i've already pointed not powerful enough to defeat Carol Denvers.

Carol's shield is too powerful for normal necroswords, and Hela destroying Mjolnir is just that, and never translated into the fighting scenes in Ragnarok.

As, i've repeatedly claimed, Hela loses due to lack of feats, which is pretty valid.

Robtard
Well, I was quoting your words, but nice lie, it was pretty evident TBH; no need of pointing it out.

So, scenes that show events at the back of the credits, should be discarded because of the mere fact that they are animated thumb up

Your logic never ceases to amaze, Quan would be jealous.

^ Josh is still trying to conflate the post credit scenes which are part of the films with an animation that happened while the credits were rolling and is overall inconclusive as to what happened. We see animated carol flying across a black circle.

Josh_Alexander
^ Josh is still trying to conflate the post credit scenes which are part of the films with an animation that happened while the credits were rolling and is overall inconclusive as to what happened. We see animated carol flying across a black circle.

A black circle shaped like a black hole. The only thing inconclusive here are your arguments.

Robtard
This is how easy it is to show that Josh is as always full of doodoo: Here are both of the post credit scenes from Captain Marvel, neither show Captain Marvel "flying through a blackhole" as claimed.

igdB8cCXPZk

Josh_Alexander
This is how easy it is to show that Josh is as always full of doodoo: Here are both of the post credit scenes from Captain Marvel, neither show Captain Marvel "flying through a blackhole" as claimed.

igdB8cCXPZk

The post credits animated sequence of her flying across a black circle

Double standards Rob?

NemeBro
Carol.

Impediment
Imp can ban for saying this me but **** Youthumb up

I'm not gonna ban you.

Hela caught and crushed Mjolnir.

This is a viable screen feat.

Accept it, quit trolling, and move on.

h1a8

Impediment
Hela wins.

Anyone who disagrees is a troll.

h1a8
Hela wins.

Anyone who disagrees is a troll.

If Hela doesn't have a HF then it is not that easy. Hela's blades might not be able to penetrate CM at all. And CM would certainly be able to cause Hela damage (no healing).

BrolyBlack
Where does it say that her Healing Factor is based on her being in Asgard or not?

AGAIN: HER MOST POWERFUL FEAT SHOWN WAS RIGHT AFTER ESCAPING PRISON FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OFF ASGARD.

THEN WHILE OFF ASGARD SHE CASUALLY TROLLED THOR AND LOKI IN THE BIFROST AND SENT THEM PACKING

h1a8
Where does it say that her Healing Factor is based on her being in Asgard or not?

AGAIN: HER MOST POWERFUL FEAT SHOWN WAS RIGHT AFTER ESCAPING PRISON FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS OFF ASGARD.

THEN WHILE OFF ASGARD SHE CASUALLY TROLLED THOR AND LOKI IN THE BIFROST AND SENT THEM PACKING

The movie states that on Asgard her power is limitless. That means, Outside of Asgard her power is limited.

If you continue to debate my intentions for Hela then I'll simply make another thread without Hela having a HF. So argue as if she doesn't here or I'll do it. Your choice.

BrolyBlack
You and Josh are cut from the same cloth.

Since when did we start making everything Odin says as "the word of God"

He also said "she draws her power from Asgard, as do you."

Silent Master
The movie states that on Asgard her power is limitless. That means, Outside of Asgard her power is limited.

If you continue to debate my intentions for Hela then I'll simply make another thread without Hela having a HF. So argue as if she doesn't here or I'll do it. Your choice.

Again, nothing you've said proves that Hela's healing factor is limited outside Asgard.

Robtard
Double standards Rob?
None.

I made a typo, the credit scenes and the animation during the credits are two separate entities. The post credits scenes count as part of the film, an animation during the credits does not.

These count, the credit scenes:

igdB8cCXPZk

There's no black hole feat

Impediment
Limitless does not mean less than Carol's.

Hela killed Thor's hammer.

You people need to accept facts.

Make your own thread.

Please.

Impediment
No HF is a gimp move.

Silent Master
No HF is a gimp move.

So is stating CM is a full power and has access to all her feats, then saying that Hela only gets a tiny fraction of her feats.

But, it's h1. the guy might actually be the most biased poster on the board.

h1a8
You and Josh are cut from the same cloth.

Since when did we start making everything Odin says as "the word of God"

He also said "she draws her power from Asgard, as do you."

I stated Hela draws power from Asgard WHILE OUTSIDE OF ASGARD. I stated this multiple times. Why bring it up as if I didnt state it?

My argument is that Odin stated that while ON Asgard, Hela powers are LIMITLESS. That means that outside of Asgard, her power is LIMITED.

Robtard
No HF is a gimp move.

Taking away powers to force a win on one side.

Silent Master
I stated Hela draws power from Asgard WHILE OUTSIDE OF ASGARD. I stated this multiple times. Why bring it up as if I didnt state it?

My argument is that Odin stated that while ON Asgard, Hela powers are LIMITLESS. That means that outside of Asgard, her power is LIMITED.

Which doesn't prove CM can overload her healing ability. so what's your point?

Josh_Alexander
Limitless does not mean less than Carol's.

Hela killed Thor's hammer.

You people need to accept facts.

Make your own thread.

Please.

Such a strength wasn't seen in her fighting with Thor nor Valkyrie, why should we take that feat into account here?

Impediment
LOCATION IS NIL AND MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELA SMASHED MJOLNIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVF GOLDEN RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h1a8
So is stating CM is a full power and has access to all her feats, then saying that Hela only gets a tiny fraction of her feats.

But, it's h1. the guy might actually be the most biased poster on the board. Hela gets acesss to all her feats except being able to heal indefinitely. My intention was that her healing would be limited (to prevent her from being unbeatable here). I can negotiate. She can heal for a limited amount of times or heal at a much slower rate and can die or be koed if the damage accumulated if great enough.

If no general consensus can be agreed on then Hela fights with no HF.

Impediment
The MVF Golden Rule:

What is seen on screen is canon in these forums.

If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal.

MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

Silent Master
Hela gets acesss to all her feats except being able to heal indefinitely. My intention was that her healing would be limited (to prevent her from being unbeatable here). I can negotiate. She can heal for a limited amount of times or heal at a much slower rate and can die or be koed if the damage accumulated if great enough.

If no general consensus can be agreed on then Hela fights with no HF.

It's too late for you to change stips, so you can't gimp Hela's healing ability.

Josh_Alexander
The MVF Golden Rule:

What is seen on screen is canon in these forums.

If your character you wish to use has feats/actions/handicaps that contradict what that character did on screen (movie canon), then it is a violation and is illegal.

MOVIE FEATS ONLY!

Your opinion is respected.

Impediment
Your opinion is respected.

That's my ruling.

Accept it or GTFO.

Rules are rules for a reason.

Impediment
Back to topic, please.

h1a8
It's too late for you to change stips, so you can't gimp Hela's healing ability.

Then I'll just make another thread. No problem.

You guys think this is a spite one anyway.

Impediment

Remember to use MVF Rules.

Josh_Alexander
That's my ruling.

Accept it or GTFO.

Rules are rules for a reason.

Am sorry, I quoted the wrong statement. I meant this:

LOCATION IS NIL AND MEANINGLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELA SMASHED MJOLNIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MVF GOLDEN RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In any case, the MVF rule benefits our case.

Hela's fighting scenes on Asgard (where she is more powerful according to the movie) lack the strength portrayed by Hela with Mjolnir. Why should we then assume she is going to be as strong in this fight?

Simply, we don't! This is a fight, ergo, an isolated strength feat as that should be left out!

If we are going to bring isolated feats into action, then the Black Hole feat for CM still gives her the win!

But, your opinion is respected, although not shared.

BrolyBlack
Can you not read, its not his opinion, its his Ruling, meaning thats the accepted state of affairs for this debate. Meaning thats the rule. Can you not read and understand this?

And you cant just ignore the feat, and I know why you are trying to, because you lost that BZ and have never accepted it as a valid strength feat.

Your making up your own rules and you have yet to concede the BZ you lost, hence what this all stems from.

I cant believe I even waste my time here with you trying to push simple logic through your head.

Josh_Alexander
Can you not read, its not his opinion, its his Ruling, meaning thats the accepted state of affairs for this debate. Meaning thats the rule. Can you not read and understand this?

And you cant just ignore the feat, and I know why you are trying to, because you lost that BZ and have never accepted it as a valid strength feat.

Your making up your own rules and you have yet to concede the BZ you lost, hence what this all stems from.

I cant believe I even waste my time here with you trying to push simple logic through your head.

Imp is a mod not a judge. Inform yourself.

I've accepted the notion that the Mjolnir feat is a strength feat and discarded the use of magic on Hela's behalf, as accorded with Nibe.

And yet, that doesn't mean it determines battles, as it didn't determined the battle with Valkerye nor Thor.

Try thinking next time.

Impediment
My ruling stands.

It's not an opinion.

Josh_Alexander
My ruling stands.

It's not an opinion.

Which ruling Impediment?

Silent Master

You certainly meant it to be spite, but go ahead and prove to the entire board how big of a troll you are by creating another thread because you didn't get the answer you wanted.

h1a8
You certainly meant it to be spite, but go ahead and prove to the entire board how big of a troll you are by creating another thread because you didn't get the answer you wanted.

I don't like spite threads. This is a spite thread if Hela can heal Infinitely many times. But you are not against that spite are you?

If Hela can win with infinite healing then she can win with limited or no healing. Hela has the strength to hurt CM and the speed and reflexes to contend. How would it be spite? Hell Hela could still win a majority (debatable). She is far more skilled than CM.

I designed the fight to be debatable, and not a stomp in either direction.

Silent Master
I don't like spite threads. This is a spite thread if Hela can heal Infinitely many times. But you are not against that spite are you?

If Hela can win with infinite healing then she can win with limited or no healing. Hela has the strength to hurt CM and the speed and reflexes to contend. How would it be spite? Hell Hela could still win a majority (debatable). She is far more skilled than CM.

I designed the fight to be debatable, and not a stomp in either direction.

Sure you do, when you make them. first you make a thread that restricts Hela's feats and then back on page 1, you say this.

The question is whether Hela can harm CM with her blades. If she cannot then this is either a stalemate (if one argues that Hela can regenerate indefinitely) or CM wins (Hela cant regenerate indefinitely).

Now here you are threatening to start a thread where Hela can't heal.

h1a8
Sure you do, when you make them. first you make a thread that restricts Hela's feats and then back on page 1, you say this.

Now here you are threatening to start a thread where Hela can't heal. So that the fight can be more even instead of lopsided.

Silent Master
So that the fight can be more even instead of lopsided.

Under the stips you want, you've stated that you believe CM wins. so how is that more even?

9jaboy

Pre-Ragnarok Thor you mean.

And sure, I can give you that, but nothing suggest she can penetrate Carol's energy shields.
Good.
Shields? The power stone punch wasn't the only thing that knocked Carol out. You know that right?

Also did you notice that CM's blasts and punches did nothing to Thanos at all, Thor's lightning did far more damage compared to CM's blasts/punches that barely moved Thanos.
CM lacks the power output to hurt Hela.

Josh_Alexander
Good.
Shields? The power stone punch wasn't the only thing that knocked Carol out. You know that right?

Also did you notice that CM's blasts and punches did nothing to Thanos at all, Thor's lightning did far more damage compared to CM's blasts/punches that barely moved Thanos.
CM lacks the power output to hurt Hela.

What else knocked her out?

Lightning had arround the same effect as the blasters. And the battle between Thanos and Carol was too short to determine a winner.

If we count the Asgard feats in, I support Hela, otherwise, Hela's power is unknown and therefore Carol wins by default.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>