Can Superman resist Surfer's hax/abilities challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Surfer

-can phase
-matter manipulate
-Energy Manipulation/Projection/Absorption

Flight

Telekinesis

Telepathy/Psionics

Force Fields Generation

Intangibility

Space/Time Manipulation/Travel

Dimensional Manipulation/Travel

Astral Manipulation

Body Size Manipulation

Shape-shifting

Cosmic Awareness

Super-Senses

And others

to try to take down Supes, while All Supes need to do is use his abilities to resist/counter everything Surfer has at his disposal. Superman can use his speed too, no cis/pis, and heat vision

Superman can't use physical brute force to win though, he needs to find another way to stop Surfer without using his strength to drop Surfer, but he can USE IT to defend it against surfer's powers

https://i.postimg.cc/23f19WgW/sfk.jpg

-Pr-
Can he resist most of them indefinitely? Probably not in any reasonable comic.

Can he resist most of them long enough to pull out a win? Probably.

All of them? Assuming Surfer used them all, who knows.

AlbertoJohnAvil

-Pr-
A vs battle where Surfer is unrestrained and being piloted by someone that doesn't have his personality, against a Superman that can't use his strength to overpower Surfer?

I mean, sure, Surfer could win.

Putinbot1
Supes would resist long enough to win. Like with so many other characters, from GL's to Martians to Manchester Black.

DarkSaint85
Superman just uses his superspeed and superdurability, and flies with his fist outstretched into Surfer's chin.

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman just uses his superspeed and superdurability, and flies with his fist outstretched into Surfer's chin.

/thread.

thumb up laughing out loud

abhilegend
Sure, he can.

h1a8
I never seen SS phase through objects (become intangible). Can someone post scenes of this.

MrMind
Surfer opens a black hole in Superman's brain

Superman is like Iron Man level if he's in marvel

Completely different league. Surfer is Doctor Manhattan on steroids

JBL THE GREAT
No he cannot.

cdtm
Superman's faced matter manipulation before, and was either immune to it, or simply powered through.

He also resisted Emperor Joker, and did the impossible by carrying liquid Bleed in his mouth.

TP? Milton Fine Brainiac has TP feats that are universal in scope. He had the entire world believing he was still in his tomb, and an imposter. And he resisted him. He also broke his TK constructs, and survived his attacks.

Time freeze? How many times has Surfer done that? And prove it's true time stop, because Supes used his speed to override extreme time dilatation before. Days passing in hours, for example.

Energy manipulate? That could work, in theory. Superman can also absorb Surfers power, in theory, the same way he amped off Apokoliptian energy or 6d energy.

DarkSaint85
He also absorbed anti sunlight, which is....as anti him as you can get, lol.

Like someone eating and digesting something that is explicitly not food. That's pretty hardcore.

darthgoober
Originally posted by h1a8
I never seen SS phase through objects (become intangible). Can someone post scenes of this.
Here's one I always kinda liked...

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Galactus-the-Devourer/Issue-1?id=58589#19

I know there are more but that's the only specific issue that sprang to mind.

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
Here's one I always kinda liked...

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Galactus-the-Devourer/Issue-1?id=58589#19

I know there are more but that's the only specific issue that sprang to mind.

Thanks. It seems like Surfer is possibly manipulating the structure instead of himself. There is a portal like area Surfer is entering. That's what it looks like anyway.

9jaboy
If you want Surfer to get a win that badly ,why not remove Supes durability and Speed maybe that way he can squeeze out a win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.