Why Incels are a real threat to Canada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/incel-threat-canadians-fifth-estate-1.4992184

It seems Toronto may be the Incel capital of the world.

In April 2018, Alek Minassian allegedly drove a van into pedestrians in Toronto, killing 10 and injuring 16 others. Before the attack, a post appeared on Minassian's Facebook account that said "the Incel Rebellion has already begun."

Experts interviewed by The Fifth Estate have identified 120 instances of extreme violence in Canada by right-wing groups, including incels, in the past 30 years. This is compared to only seven by Islamist-inspired extremists.

Authorities in Canada and the U.S. are often quick to call these incidents "lone wolf" attacks, but criminologists and sociologists are sounding the alarm on incels and other growing internet subcultures that promote extreme violence. They say the threat posed by these groups isn't being taken seriously enough.

"These people are extraordinarily dangerous," Mike Arntfield, a criminologist at Western University in London, Ont., told The Fifth Estate.

cdtm
Didn't expect it of Canada. Often considered the center of social activism.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't expect it of Canada. Often considered the center of social activism. it's all the cold weather maybe?

Surtur
Two incel topics within a few moments. Nice.

E Rodger fan
I'm Canadian, from Toronto and a proud Incel. Go me thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by E Rodger fan
I'm Canadian, from Toronto and a proud Incel. Go me thumb up O.K. then!

Surtur
If incels are a threat to Canada I feel bad for all those people who moved there in the aftermath of Trump winning in 2016.

Awful.

Robtard
"Experts interviewed by The Fifth Estate have identified 120 instances of extreme violence in Canada by right-wing groups, including incels, in the past 30 years. This is compared to only seven by Islamist-inspired extremists." -Snip

Incels (and their defenders) are human scum.

Surtur
And what percentage of the population of Canada are muslims?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
And what percentage of the population of Canada are muslims?

3.2% of Canada is Muslim according to a 2011 census. It's likely a bit higher now as Islam is the fastest growing religion.

What percentage of the population of Canada is incel?

Silent Master
Bash lives in Canada?

Trocity
Two incel topics within a few moments. Nice.

Shocking.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Silent Master
Bash lives in Canada? im pretty sure he just vacations there. His permanent residence appears to be living in ur head rent free.

Surtur
Bash lives in Canada?

Laughed out loud, this is gonna trigger someone.

Also I'm not sure how 120 attacks over the span of 30 years is a huge threat.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Raptor22
im pretty sure he just vacations there. His permanent residence appears to be living in ur head rent free.

Was that the best you could come up with?

Robtard
im pretty sure he just vacations there. His permanent residence appears to be living in ur head rent free.

Bingo

Silent Master
You're late.

Robtard

Also I'm not sure how 120 attacks over the span of 30 years is a huge threat.

Using your rational, then Islamic Extremism isn't a threat to America proper...

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Using your rational, then Islamic Extremism isn't a threat to America proper...

Yes or no do you think 120 incidents over the span of 30 years constitutes a threat?

Robtard
Yes or no do you think 120 incidents over the span of 30 years constitutes a threat?

That's 4 attacks a year on average. Ergo, using your rational here, Islamic Extremism isn't a threat to America proper.

List of Islamist terrorist attacks

Surtur
*yawn* It's getting sad that you can't answer a simple question.

I'm gonna ask one final time: yes or no do you think 120 incidents over a span of 30 years represents a threat?

Robtard
Not playing your games, but using your logic, this stands:

That's 4 attacks a year on average. Ergo, using your rational here, Islamic Extremism isn't a threat to America proper.

Raptor22

Silent Master
Weak and unoriginal, can't give you more than 1/10.

Raptor22
Weak and unoriginal, can't give you more than 1/10. nope, it was pure gold.

Maybe if u get bashy off ur mind u might be able to see things a little more clearly.

Surtur
Not playing your games, but using your logic, this stands:

So you don't have any logic of your own?

And asking if you agree with the premise of the thread you are participating in is not playing a "game".

Silent Master
nope, it was pure gold.

Maybe if u get bashy off ur mind u might be able to see things a little more clearly.

0.5/10

Surtur
Weak and unoriginal, can't give you more than 1/10.

By this same logic incels live rent free in the heads of Bash and Putinbot.

Raptor22
0.5/10 nope. At the very least 10000000000000000000/3

Silent Master
By this same logic incels live rent free in the heads of Bash and Putinbot.

True.

Raptor22
By this same logic incels live rent free in the heads of Bash and Putinbot. nope. First u would have to prove that their comments/posts/threads were not spurred on by things they saw/heard in the moment but instead thru constant thought.

Ill wait

Raptor22
True. wrong again. One would think u would get tired of it after a while, but here we are.

Surtur
True.

They'll be too cowardly to agree. There will be a spin.

Silent Master
They'll be too cowardly to agree. There will be a spin.

Probably.

Robtard
So you don't have any logic of your own?

And asking if you agree with the premise of the thread you are participating in is not playing a "game".

I've made it clear that I believe incels are a threat, both the ones that just encourage others to violence and the ones that actually take up arms to do it. So yes, you're playing games, or trying to.

Anyhow, using your logic, this stands:

ps I also still believe Islamic Extremism is a threat to America too.

Surtur
Probably.

And we see the spin, it has to be things you heard or saw "in the moment". In other words, if you correctly pointed out you've observed Bash behave like an incel on this forum it suddenly wouldn't be enough unless he behaved like one also in this thread. Otherwise it means you were constantly thinking of him. That is the logic now.

Funny I didn't know the criteria for what constitutes living rent free in someones head was so set in stone.

Surtur
I've made it clear that I believe incels are a threat, both the ones that just encourage others to violence and the ones that actually take up arms to do it. So yes, you're playing games, or trying to.

Anyhow, using your logic, this stands:

ps I also still believe Islamic Extremism is a threat to America too.

So by this logic are black americans a threat, given the homicide rates?

Robtard
So by this logic are black americans a threat, given the homicide rates?

Gangs are certainly a threat, yes. I've said this before. Your attempt to spin racism into this has been noted.

ps Using your logic now, White males are a threat, as most incels are White males...

Surtur
Gangs are certainly a threat, yes. I've said this before. Your attempt to spin racism into this has been noted.

ps Using your logic now, White males are a threat, as most incels are White males...

It's not racist.

And using this logic black males are far more of a threat than white incels, so okie dokie thumb up

Can't wait to see PB make 85 different threads about the black male threat.

Robtard
Your logic is not mine. Speak for yourself.

Surtur
So now suddenly you don't wanna use my logic.

Giggle. You're not very good at this.

Raptor22
And we see the spin, it has to be things you heard or saw "in the moment". In other words, if you correctly pointed out you've observed Bash behave like an incel on this forum it suddenly wouldn't be enough unless he behaved like one also in this thread. Otherwise it means you were constantly thinking of him. That is the logic now.

Funny I didn't know the criteria for what constitutes living rent free in someones head was so set in stone. lol spin. Thats literaly what the saying means. Having negative thoughts about someone for something they said or did not in the moment but in the past. U cant really be this dense.

That would be like saying oh, so for something to be "in the moment" it actually has to happen in the moment. It cant have happened at a different time. Duuur i didnt know "in the moment" was set in stone.

Do better

Robtard
So now suddenly you don't wanna use my logic.

Giggle. You're not very good at this. I've never said your logic was my logic. I explicitly pointed out how it's yours.

Proof:

Surtur
lol spin. Thats literaly what the saying means. Having negative thoughts about someone for something they said or did not in the moment but in the past. U cant really be this dense.

That would be like saying oh, so for something to be "in the moment" it actually has to happen in the moment. It cant have happened at a different time. Duuur i didnt know "in the moment" was set in stone.

Do better

Someone toss this guy a pity bingo.

Surtur
I've never said your logic was my logic. I explicitly pointed out how it's yours.

Proof:

But you're not naive enough to say incels are the bigger threat, right?

Raptor22
Someone toss this guy a pity bingo. if my stances were as weak as yours id probably try to deflect too. U may proceed

Surtur
Rob, Putinbot...help him out he's flailing. We need an e-high five, stat!

Robtard
But you're not naive enough to say incels are the bigger threat, right?

Incels vs Islamic extremism? No, on the world stage, extreme Islam is a greater threat. What it's done in the ME alone is far greater. Maybe in certain specific areas incels are, would really have to do a close comparison with regional attacks.

But using your logic, neither are a threat.

Robtard

You avoiding all his points and just posting dismissive snide replies is all Rap22 needs.

Silent Master

Hopefully, They have too much dignity.

Surtur
Incels vs Islamic extremism? No, on the world stage, extreme Islam is a greater threat. What it's done in the ME alone is far greater. Maybe in certain specific areas incels are, would really have to do a close comparison with regional attacks.

But using your logic, neither are a threat.

I wasn't talking about incels vs islamists. I'm talking about white incels vs black gang bangers. You're not naive enough to suggest the incels commit more violence and are thus more of a threat...right?

Surtur
You avoiding all his points and just posting dismissive snide replies is all Rap22 needs.

When he makes a valid point I'll acknowledge it. All I saw were excuses for why he can't be consistent.

Raptor22
Rob, Putinbot...help him out he's flailing. We need an e-high five, stat! no need for them to get involved. Im sure at some point you'll see how foolish u look and will tell us all how u were just joking.

Surtur
Hopefully, They have too much dignity.

Turns out Rob doesn't have any. He didn't say "bingo" true, but he pretended the Raptor was making valid points. You gotta love how they lack the balls to *ever* call out their own. Even over the obvious lol.

Robtard
I wasn't talking about incels vs islamists. I'm talking about white incels vs black gang bangers. You're not naive enough to suggest the incels commit more violence and are thus more of a threat...right?

In America, gangbangers are a greater threat still. But incels seem to want to catch up.

The one dark positive that gangbangers have over incels, they tend to target each other with innocent deaths being collateral damage during their shitty drug and turf wars. While incels specifically target innocent people every time.

Robtard
no need for them to get involved. Im sure at some point you'll see how foolish u look and will tell us all how u were just joking.

LoLz, because it's true.

Surtur
In America, gangbangers are a greater threat still. But incels seem to want to catch up.

The one dark positive that gangbangers have over incels, they tend to target each other with innocent deaths being collateral damage during their shitty drug and turf wars. While incels specifically target innocent people every time.

Nah, gang bangers all the time kill innocents in the crossfire and No: it's not any better because those deaths aren't on purpose. There is no dark positive here, just a group more murderous than incels could ever hope to be.

Surtur
LoLz, because it's true.

Thanks, he needed this.

Robtard
Thanks, he needed this.

Because you don't do the "oh, I was just joking!" after you've thoroughly clowned yourself...

Raptor22
You avoiding all his points and just posting dismissive snide replies is all Rap22 needs. dismissing reality in an attempt to make it so its not actually real is a bold strategy.

Every embarrassing attempt by him brings me more joy tho.

Surtur
No I don't, I do the "I'm joking" after...joking.

Still, he needed the support and you gave it. You're a good friend Rob thumb up

Raptor22
Thanks, he needed this. lol u and ur jokes. Another good one. Bazinga

Surtur
dismissing reality in an attempt to make it so its not actually real is a bold strategy.

I mean, you know Rob is gonna agree with you no matter what. So maybe put some effort into your posts so he doesn't embarrass himself in the process?

You're being a pretty selfish friend right now.

Silent Master
When he makes a valid point I'll acknowledge it. All I saw were excuses for why he can't be consistent.

That's likely all you'll ever see.

Robtard
dismissing reality in an attempt to make it so its not actually real is a bold strategy.

The schadenfreude is real.

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud @ pooty and his lame obsession with incels and cucks...smh. no

Robtard
No I don't, I do the "I'm joking" after...joking.

Yes, even pages and pages of arguing after you've exhausted and clowned yourself into a corner...

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud @ pooty and his lame obsession with incels and cucks...smh. no

But no incels aren't living rent free in his head cuz...reasons. The best reasons, I swear they aren't pathetic.

Robtard
Star/fly is here, KMC Trumper squad almost complete. Let the multi-party 69ing begin :0

Raptor22
I mean, you know Rob is gonna agree with you no matter what. So maybe put some effort into your posts so he doesn't embarrass himself in the process?

You're being a pretty selfish friend right now. i think i figured out the problem as to why u cant understand this whole living rent free in someones head thing.

Is the person that "taught" u what it means the same person who "taught" u how 2 throw a baseball. Because it doesnt seem like u can grasp either.

Im thinking this guy has been giving u some bad info.

Surtur
Yeah fly lives rent free in your heads too now that I think about it. So does Star.

Thank god your head is so empty it can accommodate all these people.

Surtur
i think i figured out the problem as to why u cant understand this whole living rent free in someones head thing.

Is the person that "taught" u what it means the same person who "taught" u how 2 throw a baseball. Because it doesnt seem like u can grasp either.

Im thinking this guy has been giving u some bad info.

^He's still mad over Obama being mocked. You can't make this stuff up.

I figured your pals cucking for you would boost your spirits.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Star/Fly is here!"-- pathetic Robtard

Sad that you still can't make up your mind if I'm Star or Fly so you continue to straddle the fence just like wittle incel obsessed pooty.

Silent Master

I figured your pals cucking for you would boost your spirits.

He also doesn't realize he's owned himself. in that, by his own standards.

He'd have to prove my comments were not spurred on by things I saw/heard in the moment but instead thru constant thought.

Which he can't.

Surtur
Oh he's gonna try to prove it though. We're gonna see some great mental gymnastics here.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DM9n9fNry8tq0/giphy.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah fly lives rent free in your heads too now that I think about it. So does Star.

Thank god your head is so empty it can accommodate all these people.

LMFAO!! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Damn good one, Surt. thumb up

Raptor22
He also doesn't realize he's owned himself. in that, by his own standards.

He'd have to prove my comments were not spurred on by things I saw/heard in the moment but instead thru constant thought.

Which he can't.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=664811&pagenumber=1

Raptor22

I figured your pals cucking for you would boost your spirits. i keep bringing up how u dont know how to throw a baseball, u keep deflecting to obama. I guess he's living rent free in ur head too.

Surtur
i keep bringing up how u dont know how to throw a baseball, u keep deflecting to obama. I guess he's living rent free in ur head too.

^I think he needs someone to toss another bingo his way.

Robtard
LMFAO!! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Damn good one, Surt. thumb up

^Star/fly's here to thumbs up and laugh at every Surt post. Just in the nick of time. Nice.

Surtur
^Star/fly's here to thumbs up and laugh at every Surt post. Just in the nick of time. Nice.

^Who wants to tell him?

Silent Master
^I think he needs someone to toss another bingo his way.

Seeing as he just failed to provide the proof needed to meet his own standards, he really needs it.

Raptor22
^I think he needs someone to toss another bingo his way. sad thing is if rob tossed me a bingo u wouldnt be able to tell if he tossed it with the right form.

#teachboystothrow

eThneoLgrRnae

Aww... poor wittle robbie. I'm so sorry I hurt your fragile snowflake feelings by laughing at Surtur's very funny joke. I forgot you losers on the left can't take a joke. Oh, and I'm quite sure you will continue to use your pathetic little "bingos!" for your butt buddies which is basically the same thing as thumbs-upping a post so get over yourself, loser.

Robtard
sad thing is if rob tossed me a bingo u wouldnt be able to tell if he tossed it with the right form.

#teachboystothrow

Heh. Someone call the burn unit.

Surtur
sad thing is if rob tossed me a bingo u wouldnt be able to tell if he tossed it with the right form.

#teachboystothrow

You're a very selfish person. Now Rob is gonna look silly as hell if he agrees.

And yet how can he not agree? He's in too deep now.

Raptor22
Aww... poor wittle robbie. I'm so sorry Surtur hurt your fragile snowflake feelings with his very funny joke. I forgot you losers on the left can't take a joke. Oh, and I'm quite sure you will continue to use your pathetic little "bingos!" for your butt buddies which is basically the same thing as thumbs-upping a post so get over yourself, loser. lol this guy just called his own thumbs up posts pathetic. This thread is too good. Keep it going guys

Surtur
Heh. Someone call the burn unit.

You're a good friend Rob, cucking even though it makes you look increasingly desperate.

Surtur
lol this guy just called his own thumbs up posts pathetic. This thread is too good. Keep it going guys

Rob he needs another one. Damn this guy is needy.

Can't you just give him a bingo times infinity?

Robtard
lol this guy just called his own thumbs up posts pathetic. This thread is too good. Keep it going guys

It's star/fly.To be expected.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sorry raptor, as I've told you before in the past, I don't bother replying to passive-aggressive little shits like you. So whatever you just said to me there I didn't bother reading. Though I'm sure it was some kind of a trolling insult.

Robtard
You're a very selfish person. Now Rob is gonna look silly as hell if he agrees.

And yet how can he not agree? He's in too deep now.
You're a good friend Rob, cucking even though it makes you look increasingly desperate.
Rob he needs another one. Damn this guy is needy.

Can't you just give him a bingo times infinity?

^ Obsession.

Robtard's still got it.

Raptor22
You're a good friend Rob, cucking even though it makes you look increasingly desperate. LMFAO!! laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud

Damn good one, Surt. thumb up-eThneoLgrRnae

"True" silent

"Probably" silent

Please do go on. tell us more about desperate cucking

Surtur
I see I hit a nerve.

Raptor22
Sorry raptor, as I've told you before in the past, I don't bother replying to passive-aggressive little shits like you. So whatever you just said to me there I didn't bother reading. Though I'm sure it was some kind of a trolling insult. hes actually telling me hes doesnt bother replying to me....in a reply to me.

Lol u and surt deserve eachother.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's star/fly. To be expected.

"It's Star/Fly!" "It's Star/Fly!". LOL. You're like a f**kin' broken record, dude. Surtur is right that both Star and Fly are living rent free in your head.

Surtur
^ Obsession.

Robtard's still got it.

^No self awareness.

Surtur's still got it.

Raptor22
I see I hit a nerve. i dont know what u hit, but u certainy didnt hit it by throwing a baseball at it.

Surtur
^Obsession, Surts still got it.

Raptor22
^Obsession, Surts still got it. good. We both have something. u have obsession, i have the ability to throw like a real live boy.

Robtard
This:
^ Obsession.

Robtard's still got it.

Then this:

^No self awareness.

Surtur's still got it.
^Obsession, Surts still got it.

^ eat

Surtur
good. We both have something. u have obsession, i have the ability to throw like a real live boy.

You're thirsty as hell, do you need another bingo?

Silent Master
I see I hit a nerve.

He just can't control himself.

Surtur
He just can't control himself.

In fact he never even proved his claim about you. Just gave a link that proved nothing.

Raptor22
You're thirsty as hell, do you need another bingo? sure ill take one. But if ur tossing it, it probably wont ever make it to me. Just do what Smalls did in the Sandlot and run it over to me like a chump.

Fyi the sandlot is a movie about a group of American boys playing baseball. U could probably learn alot from it.

#helpsurtthrow

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Raptor22
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif kind of early in the back and forth to run out of things to say and to resort to old gifs.

Ah well another W over surt. Id be more proud except it feels like hitting a homer off a kid who doesnt know how to throw. Or to be more exact it feels like winning an argument over a grown man who doesnt know how to throw.

Surtur
kind of early in the back and forth to run out of things to say and to resort to old gifs.

Ah well another W over surt. Id be more proud except it feels like hitting a homer off a kid who doesnt know how to throw. Or to be more exact it feels like winning an argument over a grown man who doesnt know how to throw.

Kiddo, take the L and sign off. Just because I'm better than you at baseball is no reason to get buttmad.

Raptor22
Kiddo, take the L and sign off. Just because I'm better than you at baseball is no reason to get buttmad. classic surt. Another good one. What a jokester.

Surtur
classic surt. Another good one. What a jokester.

Come prove me wrong one of these days champ thumb up

Raptor22
Come prove me wrong one of these days champ thumb up u mean like when i proved this statement incorrect?

"I wanna assume that is a really bad angle. Damn though he is throwing it all wrong"-surt

Which u claimed was a joke after i proved u wrong, but then strangely doubled down

"So no it wasn't a bad angle."- surt

Good joke bud. Super funny. U didnt look like a fool at all

Surtur
No I mean like actually proving someone wrong, not celebrating pretend wins.

Let me know when you wanna thumb up

Raptor22
No I mean like actually proving someone wrong, not celebrating pretend wins.

Let me know when you wanna thumb up i can see now that i hurt ur feelings by continuously making fun of ur girlish upbringing. I guess ill be the bigger man.

Im sorry i keep making fun of u for being raised as a girl and never being taught how to throw. Its clearly a sensitive topic for u and i apologise for bringing it up so much

Ill make u a deal. If u forgive me for offending ur delicate sensibilities, i promise ill stop and ill try to teach u how to be a man. I can teach u, but its up 2 u if u want to learn.

Surtur
i can see now that i hurt ur feelings by continuously making fun of ur girlish upbringing. I guess ill be the bigger man.

Im sorry i keep making fun of u for being raised as a girl and never being taught how to throw. Its clearly a sensitive topic for u and i apologise for bringing it up so much

Ill make u a deal. If u forgive me for offending ur delicate sensibilities, i promise ill stop and ill try to teach u how to be a man. I can teach u, but its up 2 u if u want to learn.

1/10. Do better smile

Raptor22
1/10. Do better smile there are so many girls out there who feel like theyre boys trapped in a girls body, that would kill for the chance to be taught how to be a boy.

Here we have a boy who wants to be a boy, that was raised a girl, that now has the chance to basically have his very own personal jimminy cricket, who is willing to teach u how to be a real live boy and u throw away the chance.

For shame. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

It went from

#itsnoturfault

To

#uhaveno1toblamebuturself

Surtur
there are so many girls out there who feel like theyre boys trapped in a girls body, that would kill for the chance to be taught how to be a boy.

Here we have a boy who wants to be a boy, that was raised a girl, that now has the chance to basically have his very own personal jimminy cricket, who is willing to teach u how to be a real live boy and u throw away the chance.

For shame. Talk about looking a gift horse in the mouth.

It went from

#itsnoturfault

To

#uhaveno1toblamebuturself

Lol, honest question: what changed with you? You were a decent poster more or less, but it seems lately you've turned more and more towards being passive aggressive(emphasis on the aggressive). Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just flow in one direction, but it does.

Raptor22
Lol, honest question: what changed with you? You were a decent poster more or less, but it seems lately you've turned more and more towards being passive aggressive(emphasis on the aggressive). Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just flow in one direction, but it does. lol u cant be serious.

I thought we were having a decent convo. Your response to this

"nope. First u would have to prove that their comments/posts/threads were not spurred on by things they saw/heard in the moment but instead thru constant thought. Ill wait"

Was

"They'll be too cowardly to agree. There will be a spin."-surt

"And we see the spin, it has to be things you heard or saw "in the moment". In other words, if you correctly pointed out you've observed Bash behave like an incel on this forum it suddenly wouldn't be enough unless he behaved like one also in this thread. Otherwise it means you were constantly thinking of him. That is the logic now.

Funny I didn't know the criteria for what constitutes living rent free in someones head was so set in stone."-surt

So apparently im a coward who is spinning things by going by what the saying actually means.

I explain this to u and throw in a bit snarkiness of my own to match the course u started on with your cowardly spin comments.

"lol spin. Thats literaly what the saying means. Having negative thoughts about someone for something they said or did not in the moment but in the past. U cant really be this dense.

Do better"-raptor

Your response was something about rob tossing me a pity bingo.

I tried to have a decent convo, u clearly wanted no part of that and simply wanted to play in the mud. Thats fine ill play in the mud too, but to think im the one who dragged us there is nuts.

Id ask u to explain if/how u see things different but im sure ill just get some buzz phrase like "why u mad" or "triggered" to deflect from the facts.

Silent Master
TLDR

1/10

Raptor22
TLDR

1/10 ill keep that in mind next time and use smaller words and add some pictures to make it easier 4 u.

Silent Master
Unoriginal. was that the best you could do?

Surtur
TLDR

1/10

I stopped reading after "I thought we were having a decent convo". It's gaslighting. He's becoming more and more like Rob and Bash. Unfortunate.

Rage.Of.Olympus
"I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin," Cleary wrote. "This is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter."

LOL. This guy definitely has some issues and lack of direction. A lot of young men need guidance. Societies have known this for centuries. Too much energy to not be carefully challenged into something like the military where it would be useful.

I hate Incels but pity them as I would anyone else this angry. I wouldn't be surprised if they had overlap with other well-documented mental conditions.

I also hate Incels being associated with MRA's. As if standing up for male rights was negative, but negative people co-opt the platform. Very frustrating. A LOT of loud and vocal minorities are adding to the radical divide imo.

Raptor22
I stopped reading after "I thought we were having a decent convo". It's gaslighting. He's becoming more and more like Rob and Bash. Unfortunate. thanks for proving my post 100% right.

Keep crying about my aggressiveness tho.

Surtur
I see someone is in need of another bingo. Who wants to deliver it?

Putinbot1
thanks for proving my post 100% right.

Keep crying about my aggressiveness tho. Bingo

Surtur
I see someone is in need of another bingo. Who wants to deliver it?

You're a good friend PB. Not the brightest guy, but stout and true thumb up

Raptor22
I see someone is in need of another bingo. Who wants to deliver it? whoops musta been too aggressive with him again.

Tell me surt, how often do u cry to other men about them being too aggressive with u?

Surtur
I love that you feel the answer to your passive aggressiveness is to just double down and try to pretend like you aren't.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Bingo

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. he really needed that.

Raptor22
I love that you feel the answer to your passive aggressiveness is to just double down and try to pretend like you aren't. lol. Mocking u for crying about another man being too aggressive with u doesn't equal any sort of denial.

Why r u taking ur stupid pills so early in the day?

Surtur
lol. Mocking u for crying about another man being too aggressive with u doesn't equal any sort of denial.

Why r u taking ur stupid pills so early in the day?

Oh kiddo, correctly pointing out your behavior isn't crying.

GD6qtc2_AQA

Putinbot1
hes actually telling me hes doesnt bother replying to me....in a reply to me.

Lol u and surt deserve eachother. laughing out loud This thread is gold. How did I miss it.

Surtur
You're a good man, Charlie Brown. he really needed that.

He really is. This is true friendship right here from PB: "I got your back no matter how foolish I look." This is some ride or die shit.

Raptor22
Oh kiddo, correctly pointing out your behavior isn't crying.

GD6qtc2_AQA "emphasis on the aggressive). Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just flow in one direction, but it does"-surt

Im sry my aggressiveness is so bad for u.

Does the support sm gives u help soothe ur little bum bum?

Putinbot1
"emphasis on the aggressive). Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just flow in one direction, but it does"-surt

Does the support sm gives u help soothe ur little bum bum? Surt is the heart of this forum; it revolves around his meds, pain and misery. That said, I don't dislike the little scamp.

Surtur
"emphasis on the aggressive). Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't just flow in one direction, but it does"-surt

Does the support sm gives u help soothe ur little bum bum?

Pointing out you're too much of a hypocrite to apply your passive aggressiveness in more than one direction also isn't crying.

Do better with your next response smile

Surtur
Surt is the heart of this forum; it revolves around his meds, pain and misery. That said, I don't dislike the little scamp.

^A good friend, ride or die. Like Dido says: he will go down with this ship.

Raptor22
Surt is the heart of this forum; it revolves around his meds, pain and misery. That said, I don't dislike the little scamp. yeah he's not all bad, he just need a little guidance, but he has to want to get better.

I dont think i can do it on my own but Im willing to try to help him if u guys r. It takes a village and all that

Surtur
smile

2.5/10

Putinbot1
yeah he's not all bad, he just need a little guidance, but he has to want to get better.

I dont think i can do it on my own but Im willing to try to help him if u guys r. It takes a village and all that laughing very true, I've been trying to help him for ages. I'm not sure he can be helped anymore. His anger is too great, he belongs to the dark side.

cdtm
Do you think the VA's and makers of My Little Pony are pleased with the fact middle aged males are into a show meant for young children? Or horrified at the concept?

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud missed this one

Surtur
Do you think the VA's and makers of My Little Pony are pleased with the fact middle aged males are into a show meant for young children? Or horrified at the concept?

I always found the "bronies" weird. As an adult I still enjoy cartoons, but they all tend to be based on superhero comics. I remember being a little kid and seeing the original MLP and thinking it was shit. I also remember seeing an episode of the new series the "bronies" love and also thinking it was shit.

So yeah the "bronies" are phags. Well, I'm off to watch some Jem!

Silent Master

It's the only thing his family lets him watch.

Surtur
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.