Incel Rights movement holds its Conference in Chicago

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://tockify.com/idavox/detail/14/1565971200000

We are writing this on the same day that we learned a 17 year-old girl from Utica, NY named Bianca Devins with a huge Instagram following was stalked on Discord and murdered by her stalker, and per the way incels are, they respond with using her murder to not only ridicule and defame the victim, but also to threaten other women they think owes them sex. This is a culture of sheer depravity, and the fact that it became a political campaign of sorts is beyond pathetic. That campaign is coming to Chicago in the form of the International Conference on Men's Issues 2019. Sponsored by something called the "Honey Badger Brigade" - a group of women who are to incels what Jews supporting Nazis in World War II were to Hitler - they are keeping the location vague, providing O'Hare International Airport as a venue. Can't say we blame them. If you are beefing about how "ideologically motivated groups have used unquestioned narratives of female victimhood to promote damaging stereotypes about men and boys, masculinity and men’s relationships to each other," and you have damn near a chorus line of victims that now include Bianca Devins because you are ideologically motivated to dismiss their concerns and destroy them for making them known and do something about it, you should hide. That doesn't mean they won't be opposed however.

You also should be prepared to expect the Proud Boys attending this thing, by the way. See, a few weeks ago Omar Navarro, a fascist clown (emphasis on "clown"wink who keeps thinking he is going to take Rep. Maxine Waters' congressional seat from her, denounced the neo-Fascist group, accusing self-proclaimed “MAGA relationship expert” DeAnna Lorraine, who was dating him, or so he says, had been doing cocaine and “sleeping with the Proud Boys.” That set off a back and forth with the Proud Boys slamming him and he returning fire. Well, Lorraine is speaking at this conference and that would suggest that crew will be around as well, aside from the fact that the conference is right up their alley.

On the conference website, the organizers state, "(W)e are encouraging young men to pursue ever more radical ideologies to find a place to belong. In turn we are also encouraging young women to embrace an identity as society’s victim rather than it’s equal co-creators." Well, that is what might have led to Bianca Devins' death. These people can go to hell. Let's put them on the fast track there.

Why are these Incels identifying with Chicago?

Surtur
Why hold the conference in a city run by democrats for many decades? Probably a lot of whiny leftist incels in Chicago. I've seen plenty smile

Bashar Teg
That was nice of them to have it in chicago. very convenient for surt

Surtur
^Didn't take long for the projections to start eat

Silent Master
Can Bash afford a ticket to Chicago?

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
Can Bash afford a ticket to Chicago?

You ever think Sancty realized the full emotional impact she had on him?

Then again teenagers are not very self aware.

Silent Master
She probably didn't give him a second thought.

Surtur
Ouch.

Bashar Teg
why are you not overjoyed, surt? nobody available to roll you to the conference?

Surtur
I see a nerve was struck...

I'm sure if you ask nicely your sisters will loan you enough money to take a train to Chicago.

E Rodger fan
Can Bash afford a ticket to Chicago? I remember you from incel.me forum. Did you ever finish your manifesto?

Is that Surtur who used to post on reddit Incels with you? I love you dudes work!

Surtur
Putinbot I hope you at least hid your IP address this time.

E Rodger fan
Originally posted by Surtur
Putinbot I hope you at least hid your IP address this time. I am not a poster here dude. I'm your old pal from Reddit and 4Chan.

Surtur
It's like you're not even trying. Has the incel obsession robbed you of your creativity?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by E Rodger fan
I remember you from incel.me forum. Did you ever finish your manifesto?

Is that Surtur who used to post on reddit Incels with you? I love you dudes work!

interesting eat

Silent Master
Are you ok?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
interesting eat Bingo!

Silent Master
Bash needs a wellness check.

Surtur
Are you ok?

It's like watching a guy whose wife just served him an awful meal unconvincingly trying to insist it tastes good.

Putinbot1
It's like watching a guy whose wife just served him an awful meal unconvincingly trying to insist it tastes good. What Surt? So, S and M tell us about this manifesto mentioned you're writing?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
What Surt? So, S and M tell us about this manifesto mentioned you're writing?

I'd love to read it eat

Surtur
What Surt? So, S and M tell us about this manifesto mentioned you're writing?

In the line you just quoted I'm using the situation described to compare it to how Bash is responding to your sock. You're welcome thumb up

Putinbot1
In the line you just quoted I'm using the situation described to compare it to how Bash is responding to your sock. You're welcome thumb up I have no Sock...Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I'd love to read it eat #metoo

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/v1O9ryEpDPwIw/giphy.gif

Adam_PoE
The land the airport sits on was annexed by Chicago so that it could be called the Chicago O'Hare International Airport, but it is basically in Schaumburg. Chicago Midway International Airport is the only one that actually sits inside the city. Real Chicagoans know this.

Surtur
Yeah I'm not far from Midway.

eThneoLgrRnae
I have no Sock...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure thing, pooty... sure thing. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
I see a nerve was struck...

I'm sure if you ask nicely your sisters will loan you enough money to take a train to Chicago.

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

dadudemon
Even if Surt took a photo of his dick inside of a woman, with both of them clearly in the photo, holding that day's news paper...you guys still wouldn't believe him. You'd say it was a prostitute.

Even if he was banging your mom, right in front of you, and he nutted right on her cervix while your dad gave you a dutch rudder in the closet, you'd still call him a f*ggotty incel. haermm

Surtur is sadly an incel and always will be an incel to you guys. Nothing he can do or won't do will change your minds.

Meanwhile, I'm sleepy as f*ck. And I should go to bed.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Even if Surt took a photo of his dick inside of a woman, with both of them clearly in the photo, holding that day's news paper...you guys still wouldn't believe him. You'd say it was a prostitute.

Even if he was banging your mom, right in front of you, and he nutted right on her cervix while your dad gave you a dutch rudder in the closet, you'd still call him a f*ggotty incel. haermm

Surtur is sadly an incel and always will be an incel to you guys. Nothing he can do or won't do will change your minds.

laughing

Putinbot1

Adam_PoE

So prostitutes are not women? The last time I checked, money has nothing to do with whether sex is sex.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
So prostitutes are not women? The last time I checked, money has nothing to do with whether sex is sex.

It's how DDM justifies his prostitute addiction.

Surtur
He's not addicted to hookers he's addicted to the coke the hookers always have with them. Jeez.

Robtard
Okay, that was funny

dadudemon

Of course it means you guys would say something similar to this and not what you said:

"It's not really a girl you're in a relationship with. You had to pay for it because no one wants a relationship with you."

Chad the Bull
So prostitutes are not women? The last time I checked, money has nothing to do with whether sex is sex. Prostitutes are women and for some men, stopped them causing sex crimes, and for others, they pay them to go away. Some men want sex without strings.

CaveDude33211
https://tockify.com/idavox/detail/14/1565971200000

We are writing this on the same day that we learned a 17 year-old girl from Utica, NY named Bianca Devins with a huge Instagram following was stalked on Discord and murdered by her stalker,

Bianca Devins was murdered by her ex-boyfriend who was not an Incel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

cdtm
Followed the link, and the link after that.

Indescribabley tragic. 17 years old, not even old enough to drink. I read the story of the nasty argument leading to murder of a young girl, and think to my sister and her fiery temper.

I don't see the link to this groups slander, though. The "honey badgers" sponsoring it are also apparently women themselves.

At the least, perhaps an example that these are, in fact, "incels", and not merely a genuine "Men's rights" group? We "don't" just assume all "Men's Right's" activists are incels, do we?

Perhaps the event's timing is coincidental?

Surtur
This seems to be what he is referring to and I see nothing wrong with it:

http://icmi2019.icmi.info/

Well nothing wrong other than the prices lol.

It happened back in August, it's not something I'd attend even if I was given a free ticket, but meh it doesn't bother me that the event happened.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Followed the link, and the link after that.

Indescribabley tragic. 17 years old, not even old enough to drink. I read the story of the nasty argument leading to murder of a young girl, and think to my sister and her fiery temper.

I don't see the link to this groups slander, though. The "honey badgers" sponsoring it are also apparently women themselves.

At the least, perhaps an example that these are, in fact, "incels", and not merely a genuine "Men's rights" group? We "don't" just assume all "Men's Right's" activists are incels, do we?

Perhaps the event's timing is coincidental? not all mens rightists are Incels but all incels are mens rightistists.

Nibedicus

Trocity
Using dishonest websites and misrepresenting info is par for the course for him and his little eromenos.

eThneoLgrRnae
not all mens rightists are Incels but all incels are mens rightistists.

You've said a lot of dumb stuff here on this site but this takes the cake as the dumbest thing you've ever said. Bravo. *claps hands*

Rage.Of.Olympus
not all mens rightists are Incels but all incels are mens rightistists.

Very untrue. The characteristics that define incels can be found all throughout feminist men.

They just go about a different way expressing their inability to get a BJ.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Very untrue. The characteristics that define incels can be found all throughout feminist men.

They just go about a different way expressing their inability to get a BJ. Some truth in this, they don't shoot anyone or self identify as Incels.

Bashar Teg

They just go about a different way expressing their inability to get a BJ.

incel is a hate group, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Some truth in this, they don't shoot anyone or self identify as Incels.

Whether or not you self-identify as an incel doesn't mean anything. You can be involuntary celibate and abusive and not identify with the group. You can be an incel and just be frustrated with the cards life dealt you, but still be a generally good person who wants affection.

Your OP said all incels are men's rightists. So if you identify as a men's rightist, does that mean you are sympathetic to incels? Are you more likely to be an active shooter? What if you can't get laid and secretly hate women, but are a "LGBQ ally"?

A lot of labelling being thrown around. We get lost in the weeds.

Recent studies from the US and UK showed that about 27-28% of men didnt have sex in the last year. Just google that line if you want the full source. That is a ridiculously large percent of the population, and will soon be a problem that needs addressing by society as a whole.

incel is a hate group, though.

I don't think anyone who identifies as an incel is automatically part of a hate group. And labelling them as such does nothing to solve the underlying issues.

We have a word for individuals who hate women. Misogynistic. You can be one without being an incel. You can be an incel without being one.

DeadpoolXXX
spoken like a true incel. heh.

Bashar Teg
Whether or not you self-identify as an incel doesn't mean anything. You can be involuntary celibate and abusive and not identify with the group.

Your OP said all incels are men's rightists. So if you identify as a men's rightist, does that mean you are sympathetic to incels? Are you more likely to be an active shooter? What if you can't get laid and secretly hate women, but are a "LGBQ ally"?

A lot of generic labelling being thrown around. We get lost in the weeds.

I don't think anyone who identifies as an incel is automatically part of a hate group. And labelling them as such does nothing to solve the underlying issues.

no, you're the one who's not helping by conflating a hate group with guys who simply can't get laid. "Incel" is a specific hate group with a specific belief structure which has inspired multiple mass-murders. This is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no, you're the one who's not helping by conflating a hate group with guys who simply can't get laid. "Incel" is a specific hate group with a specific belief structure which has inspired multiple mass-murders. This is not my opinion, it's a fact.

Incel means involuntary celibate. Let's clear up the language. What should I call the latter? I'm not married to the term.

I know some pathetic individuals who identified as Incels harmed others. But automatically labelling anyone who is an "incel" as supporting a hate group does more harm than good. There were incels 10 years ago. It isn't ISIS bro. You don't join a private organization hell-bent on terrorizing. It's a decentralized network of people who don't have anything resembling a hierarchy.

Bashar Teg
your bloviation does not change the reality of the fact I stated, but have fun with it thumb up

DeadpoolXXX
But automatically labelling anyone who is an "incel" as supporting a hate group does more harm than good. whether its voluntary or involuntary anyone who identifies as "incel" IS supporting a hate group. that's the point

their ignorance of the term does not change this. nor does your denial.

cdtm
That's no more true then the concept that clown imagery is linked to white nationalists.

Yes, they used them. And yes, swastika used to stand for something completely differently before Nazi's.

But there needs to be a line. Vocal activists are framing an argument that anything hate groups touch becomes persona non grata, and anyone should be shamed for using such imagery in their normal context. That's just ridiculous.

I don't care what white nationalist are doing with clowns, I'm not giving Bozo up. He deserves better.

Putinbot1
incel is a hate group, though. Yes it is thumb up

Surtur
Some truth in this, they don't shoot anyone or self identify as Incels.

Why does this matter? You label people who don't identify as incels and alt right as...incels and alt right...all the time lol. It's a word you use just to insult people you don't like. It's the same as what the word "nazi" now means. It transformed from something very specific into just a generic insult.

And you know who is happiest about that? The real nazis. Good job champ thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
whether its voluntary or involuntary anyone who identifies as "incel" IS supporting a hate group. that's the point

their ignorance of the term does not change this. nor does your denial.

Think about what you said for a moment. If someone identifies as an INCEL and doesn't know they're a hate group as you say it, involuntarily supports them? LOL okay there Judge Dredd.

Terrifying. I really hope this is a passing phase in society.

Surtur
Ignore him he cucks for these folk while trying to claim he dislikes them. I hope one day they reward him with some praise. A bingo or something at least you know?

Bashar Teg
triggity

Surtur
Your white knight won't be around forever unless you toss him some encouragement.

Bashar Teg
victim complex? fee-fees?

Surtur
Throw him a bone at least, he's been loyal.

DeadpoolXXX
Think about what you said for a moment. If someone identifies as an INCEL and doesn't know they're a hate group as you say it, involuntarily supports them? LOL okay there Judge Dredd. yes, if you use the terminology of a hate group, you are indeed supporting them whether you realize it or not. ignorance of the term doesn't change this.

you're clearly upset by this revelation. calm down.

Surtur
Hell yeah earn it bro!

cdtm
yes, if you use the terminology of a hate group, you are indeed supporting them whether you realize it or not. ignorance of the term doesn't change this.

How does someone ignorant of the term, saying it to someone ignorant of the term, support hate?

Would not telling people what the hate group is doing with common terms, who would otherwise remain ignorant of the groups very existence, do far more to support their cause?

Silent Master
yes, if you use the terminology of a hate group, you are indeed supporting them whether you realize it or not. ignorance of the term doesn't change this.

That is a very weak argument.

DeadpoolXXX
Ignore him he cucks for these folk while trying to claim he dislikes them. I hope one day they reward him with some praise. A bingo or something at least you know? look how upset it still is lmao.

dude, i'm not the one who was posting pics of another male and wanting to use his RL pic as my avatar. that was all you.

the fact that you're still lashing out in anger because i called you out on your flagrant closet homosexuality is a bit... sad. sad

relax my man.....there are support groups for people like you. smile

Silent Master
look how upset it still is lmao.

dude, i'm not the one who was posting pics of another male and wanting to use his RL pic as my avatar. that was all you.

the fact that you're still lashing out in anger because i called you out on your flagrant closet homosexuality is a bit... sad. sad

relax my man.....there are support groups for people like you. smile

Ad homs and accusations of anger, that's what people with weak arguments do.

Surtur
He's trying so hard tho...

DeadpoolXXX
That is a very weak argument. it's not an argument. it is a fact.

ignorance of the group you're identifying with doesn't change what that group represents. ergo you are "involuntarily" supporting them. smile

DeadpoolXXX
Ad homs and accusations of anger, that's what people with weak arguments do. he is angry lol. and hes trying to troll (as are you). its cute. smile

Surtur
^Who wants to tell him?

DeadpoolXXX
He's trying so hard tho... so angry lol. keep lashing out buddy. so day it'll make you feel better.....promise. smile

Bashar Teg
awww you guys got your little gang together? kinda

Surtur
^Will have a great explanation for why his cheerleader showing up isn't "getting the gang together" smile

It's different you see...

Silent Master
it's not an argument. it is a fact.

ignorance of the group you're identifying with doesn't change what that group represents. ergo you are "involuntarily" supporting them. smile

No, it's your opinion, if it was a fact you would be able to post evidence from a verified source that backs it up.

he is angry lol. and hes trying to troll (as are you). its cute. smile

More ad homs and accusations of anger, thanks for proving my point.

Bashar Teg
you gonna refute the fact of that incel is a hate group, with your special fee-fees? how old are you again?

Surtur
You don't truly believe incels are a hate group so why lie?

Bashar Teg
that same old time waster troll schtick does not change the fact that you are wrong and it is indeed a hate group which has led to several mass murders

now change the topic and say bad things about all the mean people here who hurt your delicate feelings by stating fact.

Surtur
You're confused. I never mentioned my own beliefs, I'm talking about yours. You do not believe they are a hate group. Your own behavior on this board gives that away. You'll lie and say you do, but you don't.

NemeBro
If Bash in that picture was incredibly fat, really gangly, or particularly ugly or even just appeared to be a manlet or something I'd get why Surtur was using his picture to troll him, but while I wouldn't say he is especially good-looking or in particularly great shape he looks perfectly normal. Not a porker, not really ugly, he looks fine. I don't pretend to know Bash's experience with women, but nothing in particularly about his looks in that picture would be a big hurdle to overcome when it comes to dating.

But you kids have fun with your trolling. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
If Bash in that picture was incredibly fat, really gangly, or particularly ugly or even just appeared to be a manlet or something I'd get why Surtur was using his picture to troll him, but while I wouldn't say he is especially good-looking or in particularly great shape he looks perfectly normal. Not a porker, not really ugly, he looks fine. I don't pretend to know Bash's experience with women, but nothing in particularly about his looks in that picture would be a big hurdle to overcome when it comes to dating.

It's trolling cuz it bothers him. Plain and simple. I know you don't need that explained any further thumb up

Silent Master
that same old time waster troll schtick does not change the fact that you are wrong and it is indeed a hate group which has led to several mass murders

now change the topic and say bad things about all the mean people here who hurt your delicate feelings by stating fact.

Where is your proof?

Bashar Teg

he's clinically depressed because he's economically useless, undatable, does nothing all day/week, and I'm his scapegoat. idle hands are the devil's workshop

NemeBro
I tricked Surtur into admitting that he's trolling, quick, someone ban him!

Surtur
If he truly thinks incels are a hate group he's trying to normalize that group by painting anyone he disagrees with as an incel.

It's why it is clear these sad folk don't believe what they spew.

Bashar Teg
remember when that trick worked?

Surtur
I tricked Surtur into admitting that he's trolling, quick, someone ban him!

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/QgixZj4y3TwnS/giphy.gif

DeadpoolXXX
It's trolling cuz it bothers him. Plain and simple. I know you don't need that explained any further thumb up but you spammed his pic several times and even said you were going to use it as your avatar. i didn't say this- YOU did. i can repost the quote if you'd like? smile

certainly comes off like you either idolize the man, or you are attracted to him (possibly both). and the fact that you are STILL furious about being called out on such obvious closet homosexuality is quite telling in all honesty.

**Now quick!!! start randomly talking about a dead dog to change the topic. lmao.

Surtur
^I'm sure someone is gonna read his post, god bless him.

DeadpoolXXX
aww look at how it pretends like it's not reading my post and isn't frothing at the mouth.

if you're gonna try to troll me, you need to step up your game, sport. the attempts are so cute, tho. wink

Surtur
It's like I don't even need to post...you just own yourself by talking.

Giggle.

Silent Master
aww look at how it pretends like it's not reading my post and isn't frothing at the mouth.

if you're gonna try to troll me, you need to step up your game, sport. the attempts are so cute, tho. wink

More ad homs and accusations of anger, proof that you have no real argument.

Bashar Teg

**Now quick!!! start randomly talking about a dead dog to change the topic. lmao.

laughing out loud

DeadpoolXXX
It's like I don't even need to post...you just own yourself by talking.

Giggle. eh....good one?

Silent Master
laughing out loud

You're a good friend Charlie Brown, he needed that.

DeadpoolXXX
More ad homs and accusations of anger, proof that you have no real argument. the only "argument" is pertaining to surt's closet homosexuality and deep yearning to post the picture of another male and useit as an avatar (his words, not mine). smile

and i already won that argument, dooder. thumb up

Silent Master
the only "argument" is pertaining to surt's closet homosexuality and deep yearning to post the picture of another male and useit as an avatar (his words, not mine). smile

and i already won that argument, dooder. thumb up

Thanks for doubling down and proving my point.

DeadpoolXXX
awww so angry.

how much did you donate to the dog's GoFundMe? smile

Silent Master
Thanks for doubling down and proving my point.

Surtur
I see I've angered Deadpool on multiple fronts.

Awful.

DeadpoolXXX
awww so angry.

Surtur
Tell us all again how much u don't like Bash...

DeadpoolXXX
I see I've angered Deadpool on multiple fronts.

Awful. is this you trying another angle to "troll" me, lol?

it's so cute. like watching a baby try to take its first steps. laughing out loud

stay mad. laughing out loud

Surtur
Creepy, u watch babies?

DeadpoolXXX
good one.

you're on fire. thumb up

Bashar Teg
meanwhile: incel is still a hate group which has inspired multiple mass murders. feelings don't matter. so sorry.

Silent Master
More ad homs and accusations of anger, proof that he has no real argument.

Surtur
meanwhile: incel is still a hate group which has inspired multiple mass murders. feelings don't matter. so sorry.

I question that, I don't think you're important enough to inspire anyone to do anything

DeadpoolXXX
meanwhile: incel is still a hate group which has inspired multiple mass murders. feelings don't matter. so sorry. thumb up

irrefutable.

Bashar Teg
s&m, time waster troll with absolutely nothing relevant to contribute to the topic

Surtur
Remember: Deadpool has legit claimed he doesn't like Bash.

Lol.

Silent Master

Yet you've provided no proof.

Bashar Teg
we simply agree on a point of fact. this hurt your little fee-fees so you derailed the thread with your standard victim act and baby games. grow up surt thumb down

DeadpoolXXX
Remember: Deadpool has legit claimed he doesn't like Bash.

Lol. why does everything go back to bash with you? your infatuation is legit creepy. sick

Surtur
"I don't like Charlie"-Squeaky Fromme

I believe her

Surtur
why does everything go back to bash with you? your infatuation is legit creepy. sick

^Legit referenced me trolling Bash. You can't make this up.

Has he at least PM'ed u to thank you?

DeadpoolXXX
why is bash the center of your world? can you actually go more then a few posts without mentioning him?

these feelings of your must run deeper than i thought. really creepy. sick

Bashar Teg
@surt, did you PM the mods again and cry about me some more? how did it go the last time. you never mentioned smile

Surtur
I didn't know I triggered u that badly...u okay?

DeadpoolXXX
surt: "i'm not triggered, YOU'RE triggered!!!1!!111!!!"

poor kid.

talk about bash some more......it seems to soothe you.thumb up

Surtur
Ha ha, hilarious, u sure got me.

Talking about Bash seems to sooth you, not me. Tell me: what do you get out of cucking for him?

Bashar Teg
talk about bash some more......it seems to soothe you.thumb up

really It's proven to be nothing but disastrous for his depression and anxiety. i honestly don't understand why he keeps repeating this confused

DeadpoolXXX
Ha ha, hilarious, u sure got me.

Talking about Bash seems to sooth you, not me. Tell me: what do you get out of cucking for him? that's another thing- you always seem to bring up sexual things in the same breath that you mention bash.

this is very, very strange. i feel as though you might be projecting some of your dormant fantasies onto me?

this is getting more homoerotic by the second. sick

Surtur
^Gotta admire the purity, it's like Trump complaining someone tweets too much.

DeadpoolXXX
really It's proven to be nothing but disastrous for his depression and anxiety. i honestly don't understand why he keeps repeating this confused i notice it in literally every thread i pop-into.

i'd almost feel bad for the guy if he weren't such a lowlife. thumb up

Surtur
"I notice it in every thread I pop into in order to defend u"

LMFAO!

DeadpoolXXX
why are you so angry, dooder?confused

deep breaths. thumb up

Surtur
Do you still maintain u don't like bash? We'll all be entertained by you saying you don't smile

SquallX

Surtur

Bashar Teg

LMFAO!

https://i.imgur.com/dTcAHZcm.jpg

Surtur
^This will replace the definition of "projection". Guaranteed smile

DeadpoolXXX
Do you still maintain u don't like bash? We'll all be entertained by you saying you don't smile are you jealous or just extremely angry? hard to tell because every one of your posts pertains to bash for some reason. smile

Silent Master

cdtm
awww you guys got your little gang together? kinda

Who forgot to bring the raspberry pi?

dadudemon
Edit - Nah, don't want to be part of this convo. Ya'll need to get laid more.

Bashar Teg
eat

cdtm
The days of Revenge of the Nerds are over.

Those movies were nothing but incel bait. Even as a kid, I knew the "dumb jock picking on innocent nerd" narrative was all wrong. I knew plenty of "nerds" growing up who played the victim, but were often big instigators.

dadudemon
The days of Revenge of the Nerds are over.

Those movies were nothing but incel bait. Even as a kid, I knew the "dumb jock picking on innocent nerd" narrative was all wrong. I knew plenty of "nerds" growing up who played the victim, but were often big instigators.

Growing up, the nerds were picked on by the bullies. They were targeted because they were different or liked weird things.

I didn't tolerate that. I put a stop to it.

These days, the most common bullies are girls* using social media. They get utterly ruthless.

Edit - *Do a quick google search. Girls are more depressed, suicidal, and self-harming than ever. Gotta love social media!

cdtm
Growing up, the nerds were picked on by the bullies. They were targeted because they were different or liked weird things.

These days, the most common bullies are girls* using social media. They get utterly ruthless.

Edit - *Do a quick google search. Girls are more depressed, suicidal, and self-harming than ever. Gotta love social media!

Different environments, I suppose.

See, I NEVER saw that kind of thing. Just about all the "jocks" were cool. Hell, the guy considered the biggest bully non jock liked reading to little kids, and often defended the downtrodden.

We did have real bullies, but they were just a half step above incel themselves, and worked in groups.

Putinbot1
You see, I see the normalisation of the weird as part of the problem with Incels. The infest niches on the internet and drive people who are more normal away, often those in relationship.

@DDM, no the worst bullies are the groups who go reeeee and offline shoot girls from their high school or college. Scaring whole communities for a generation.

Surtur

Same here.

I think this has always been true, but social media just exacerbated it.

Putinbot1
Those damn girls again... Hang on, where are they on the internet?

Surtur
You see, I see the normalisation of the weird as part of the problem with Incels. The infest niches on the internet and drive people who are more normal away, often those in relationship.

I just don't buy into the idea you truly feel these people are a big threat. You're just trolling.

Incorrect. You become more than a "bully" once you start murdering people.

cdtm
Hmm..

Thinking about it, maybe nothing has changed. I remember it got so bad for my sister, there were days she didn't want to go to school. She was only a few years behind me, and went through the same school system. The girls were not kind to her.

I also remember one day coming home, and finding 30-40 kids waiting for her. My elderly, frail looking grandmother actually confronted them and threatened to call their parents, with one little shit shouting "You ain't calling my momma!"

No idea what was going on there, but thank god it seemed to get better in high school.

Putinbot1
I just don't buy into the idea you truly feel these people are a big threat. You're just trolling.

Incorrect. You become more than a "bully" once you start murdering people. ahh, but I said the worst bullies do this... Murdering Incels can still be bullies, no term excludes the others.

dadudemon
Different environments, I suppose.

See, I NEVER saw that kind of thing. Just about all the "jocks" were cool. Hell, the guy considered the biggest bully non jock liked reading to little kids, and often defended the downtrodden.

We did have real bullies, but they were just a half step above incel themselves, and worked in groups.

You're older than I am. Just a generation before me, the bully thing was legit and real. Around my generation,there was a backlash against bullies.

@DDM, no the worst bullies are the groups who go reeeee and offline shoot girls from their high school or college. Scaring whole communities for a generation.

You're wrong, big time.

By body count, mental health issues, and coping-with-destructive-behaviors, the online bullying from women is the greatest killer of young women outside of the opioid crisis and car accidents.

In your crusade against the almost completely non-existent through of incels, you've lost sight of actual issues. Real issues that matter that are directly affecting hundreds of millions of girls around the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2019/05/20/suicide-rates-sharply-increase-among-young-girls-study-finds/

You gotta let this obsession go.

Surtur
Yeah whenever I hear about a kid committing suicide over bullying it is almost always a girl.

And yeah he does need to let this incel thing go.

Putinbot1
You're older than I am. Just a generation before me, the bully thing was legit and real. Around my generation,there was a backlash against bullies.

You're wrong, big time.

By body count, mental health issues, and coping-with-destructive-behaviors, the online bullying from women is the greatest killer of young women outside of the opioid crisis and car accidents.

In your crusade against the almost completely non-existent through of incels, you've lost sight of actual issues. Real issues that matter that are directly affecting hundreds of millions of girls around the world.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertglatter/2019/05/20/suicide-rates-sharply-increase-among-young-girls-study-finds/

You gotta let this obsession go. DDM... please, it's almost always women who get rape threats on Twitter.

Jo Cox was a woman...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>