At least 10 members of Mormon family killed in Mexico by a cartel,some also kidnapped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
At least 10 members of Mormon family brutally killed in Mexico; about a dozen still missing

10 dead including a pair of young twins. This article says they were 4 months old, others have said 8 months. Either way it seems they were under the age of 1.

And people have been kidnapped too including nine children and and another baby.

Wtf.

Trump has offered Mexico assistance if they ask for it. I hope they do.

Bashar Teg
Awful.

Robtard
That is indeed horrible, f**king cartels.

Just curious what role their Mormonism played? Were they specifically targeted due to religion? What's the angle there?

Surtur
Don't know what role it played, doubt it played any.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Awful.

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Putinbot1
These cartels are scum

Surtur
They're animals.

dadudemon
Weird. Sure hope their religion didn't have anything to do with it.

We will see.

Mormons will turn the other cheek like Christ taught. Until you start murdering our children. Then we power up to Ultra Instinct mode.

Surtur
But they did murder your children...6 children. Including twins who weren't even a year old.

And they kidnapped 10 more kids. Sadly those children will probably be murdered.

carthage
On NPR I heard the call made by the grandfather to Mexican authorities, it was gut wrenching stuff. I hope they find whoever did this and kill them

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
But they did murder your children...6 children. Including twins who weren't even a year old.

And they kidnapped 10 more kids. Sadly those children will probably be murdered.

I'll check out what Mormons are going to do about this.

Edit - I checked. They are a different kind of Mormon - not the LDS version. They are the fundamentalists who practice polygamy. Not sure what they were doing in Mexico, though. Vacation? I'd stay far far away from Mexico if I drove a black SUV.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Personally, I'd totally be okay with a U.S. 10-year military operation that focused on wiping Mexican cartels off the face of the Earth. That of course, will have to be combined with a re-education and rehabilitation plan to prevent power vacuums. It'd be a ridiculously tough undertaking, but you guys have some of the worst of the worst right across the border. A much bigger threat than the ME.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Personally, I'd totally be okay with a U.S. 10-year military operation that focused on wiping Mexican cartels off the face of the Earth. That of course, will have to be combined with a re-education and rehabilitation plan to prevent power vacuums. It'd be a ridiculously tough undertaking, but you guys have some of the worst of the worst right across the border. A much bigger threat than the ME.

We could depower and legitimize them by...

Decriminalizing all drugs in the US.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

SquallX

cdtm
I'll check out what Mormons are going to do about this.

Edit - I checked. They are a different kind of Mormon - not the LDS version. They are the fundamentalists who practice polygamy. Not sure what they were doing in Mexico, though. Vacation? I'd stay far far away from Mexico if I drove a black SUV.

That's the question.

Not to target a tragedy with conspiracy theories, but why were they there in the first place? Was this a mistaken hit, or is this a particularly shady breed of Mormon?

cdtm

They'll just turn to harder stuff. Stuff no one would decriminalize.

When you're a cartel with more wealth and resources then some nations, you could always find a vice.

Surtur
Decriminalize drugs? It's just...if I'm a murderous worthless piece of cartel trash I'd just threaten to murder anyone who doesn't legally buy drugs from me. I'd know who the regular users are and I'd know if they are getting their fix elsewhere. I'd know how to then murderize.

I say hunt down and painfully torture and murder every cartel member. Gotta be pain and torture though these people don't get to go gently into that good night.

Surtur
I have to say I am proud of leftists. This is not sarcasm, I am proud of you. We had a tragedy where murderous cartel members killed Americans, including babies. Trump called them monsters.

Nobody whined over him labeling them monsters. People have come a long way from complaining over MS-13 being called animals. I'm legitimately proud.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard

Just curious what role their Mormonism played? Were they specifically targeted due to religion? What's the angle there?

LpIyaIHsJbc

cdtm

Just goes to show you they still buy into stereotypes. If people aren't consciously aware of pushback from some group, all this typecasting slips out.

In this case, "Those poor Mormons. What have Mormons ever done to anybody? Mormons are law abiding, non imperialist, non conquering peaceful folk."

That's the angle. "Lol Mormons in a blood feud? Must be a mistake!"

Surtur
Some good news: a suspect was apprehended. We don't know much about the shooter, we do know this person was caught right across the border from a town in Arizona.

Two hostages were found bound and gagged in this persons bulletproof SUV. There were 4 assault rifles.

Robtard
I have to say I am proud of leftists. This is not sarcasm, I am proud of you. We had a tragedy where murderous cartel members killed Americans, including babies. Trump called them monsters.

Nobody whined over him labeling them monsters. People have come a long way from complaining over MS-13 being called animals. I'm legitimately proud.

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1O9ryEpDPwIw/giphy.gif

Surtur
Nope it's legit, though I admit it is kinda setting the bar low when you're proud of people for not getting mad criminals are insulted.

carthage

Surtur

Trocity
Build the wall?

Robtard
Maybe sending in some troops? As far as I know Mexico has not yet asked for our help.

You want the US to invade Mexico now? Cos that's what "sending in troops" uninvited means.

Robtard
Originally posted by Trocity
Build the wall?

Let me assist you, my incel Trumper friend:

"At least 10 members of Mormon family killed in Mexico by a cartel,some also kidnapped"

Surtur
I thought he was asking what the options were if Mexico asks for aid, no I don't want us to go uninvited. Trump was clear Mexico needs to ask.

Robtard
Fair enough then

Trocity

"At least 10 members of Mormon family killed in Mexico by a cartel,some also kidnapped"

Whoooooosh...

Robtard
The point is the Trump's silly wall won't stop Mexican gangsters from murdering American tourist/travelers already in Mexico. YW.

Trocity
lmaooo whoooosh!

Robtard
You edited your reply right after I responded. Clever I guess.

eThneoLgrRnae

So everyone who supports Trump is by default an "incel" in addition to be a "racist nazi" now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

E Rodger fan
lmaooo whoooosh! Trocity, how's it going fellow woman-hating, virgin hand humper? Do you still visit Incel.me and Comic Vine. We'll have to play on Xbox Live. I just messaged you on it bro.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes, perhaps they're actually making some progress with their TDS. Not much, but still... baby steps. wink

Of course crazy Pelosi could still come out and say that they have a "spark of divinity" in them the way she did for MS-13 lol.

Trocity
You edited your reply right after I responded. Clever I guess.

You just never catch on to jokes, so I edited to adjust for the low IQ.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
So everyone who supports Trump is by default an "incel" in addition to be a "racist nazi" now? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, star/fly.

I know Trumpers got buttf**ked last night on several fronts. eg like in shithole Kentucky, but calm down.

Robtard
You just never catch on to jokes, so I edited to adjust for the low IQ.

The clever "I was joking!"

Trocity
No need to cry about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
@robbie: I suppose next you'll accuse Trump of being an incel as well even though he gets to bang a hot-ass chick (his fine AF wife) every single night lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by E Rodger fan
Trocity, how's it going fellow woman-hating, virgin hand humper? Do you still visit Incel.me and Comic Vine. We'll have to play on Xbox Live. I just messaged you on it bro.

Yet another pathetic pooty sock, perhaps? Hmmm... I wonder.

Robtard
No, star/fly. I only call real incels "incel". Trump is not an incel, he is a sexual predator and rapist though.

But Melania despises Trump. They've not really shared a bed in years. Republican "Family values", you know.

Surtur
No, star/fly. I only call real incels "incel". Trump is not an incel, he is a sexual predator and rapist though.

But Melania despises Trump. They've not really shared a bed in years. Republican "Family values", you know.

Is this a guess or do you have proof?

eThneoLgrRnae
Sure thing, robbie. wink *pats robbie on head reassuredly*

Trocity
Rob thought Blasey Ford's testimony was enough to condemn Kavanaugh, so I'd guess "no" on the proof thing.

Robtard
Is this a guess or do you have proof?

Trump gets sex by paying prostitutes for sex (eg Stormy Danials), so that's proof he's getting laid and not an incel.

Robtard
Rob thought Blasey Ford's testimony was enough to condemn Kavanaugh, so I'd guess "no" on the proof thing.

Incorrect. I wanted an investigation.

I also posted proof to Surt's query, so you embarrassed yourself again, my vaginaphobic friend.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump gets sex by paying prostitutes for sex (eg Stormy Danials), so that's proof he's getting laid and not an incel.

So is he paying his wife for sex as well? If you say 'yes' that's a new low even for you lol.

Robtard
So is he paying his wife for sex as well? If you say 'yes' that's a new low even for you lol.

Melania was a high-end prostitute he paid for and then married; there's nothing wrong with willful prostitution btw. But Trump's no longer paying her for sex, as they don't really share a bed.

Trump's paying her to do photo ops while doing her best to not look like she's utterly disgusted by him. She fails a lot at this; it's understandable.

Trocity

I also posted proof to Surt's query, so you embarrassed yourself again, my vaginaphobic friend.

Quit while you're behind.

Surtur

I meant proof Melania no longer bangs Trump...

Trocity
Share the proof that he's a rapist while you're at it.

Robtard
I meant proof Melania no longer bangs Trump...

Oh, that. That is speculation, but if we're being honest: the general look of disgust on her face when he's around her is a fairly good indicator they don't share a bed anymore.

Surtur
Oh, that. That is speculation, but if we're being honest: the general look of disgust on her face when he's around her is a fairly good indicator they don't share a bed anymore.

The "look of disgust" comes from cherry picked photo angles. You can find her smiling too.

Robtard
The "look of disgust" comes from cherry picked photo angles. You can find her smiling too.

Few and far between and those smiles look very forced. They're not happy together by appearances. Remember when he tried to hold her hand because the camera was rolling and she swatted away his tiny hand as if it were a bothersome fly.

Say what you will about the Bush's and Obama's time in office, but they appeared to genuinely like/love each other.

Trocity
Remember when you claimed he was a rapist?

Robtard
Remember when you claimed he was a rapist?

Yes, I do.

Are you feeling well today?

Trocity
Interesting.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
That's the question.

Not to target a tragedy with conspiracy theories, but why were they there in the first place? Was this a mistaken hit, or is this a particularly shady breed of Mormon?

Rumors going around are that they were human trafficking or on a trip to human traffic to add more children to their compound. They were isolated Mormons.

There are also rumors that they are part of that group that moves children into the rich and powerful's hands. It has Roman Numerals...I forget the group. Epstein was connected to that group.

All of this is tinfoil hat territory. But WTF are a bunch of isolated Mormon Fundamentalists doing driving through isolated cartel territory in large SUVs? Doesn't add up.

Surtur
Few and far between and those smiles look very forced. They're not happy together by appearances. Remember when he tried to hold her hand because the camera was rolling and she swatted away his tiny hand as if it were a bothersome fly.

Say what you will about the Bush's and Obama's time in office, but they appeared to genuinely like/love each other.

Nah cuz we had those pics of Michelle smiling at Prince Harry. Guess she wanted to f*ck him. That was the logic we got with Trudeau and Ivanka. Michelle wouldn't wanna get dicked by Prince Harry if she loved Barack.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
They'll just turn to harder stuff. Stuff no one would decriminalize.

When you're a cartel with more wealth and resources then some nations, you could always find a vice.

Which is why prohibitions never work. Drug use and drug addiction is not a criminal problem, it is a psychological and health issue.

eThneoLgrRnae

Ah, of course.. you see only what you wanna see and completely ignore the stuff that refutes what you believe like the good little lefty you are.

Sorry, but I see a very happy couple when I look at the First Family. smile

And yeah, I'm sure Trump is still enjoying banging her every night and am sure Melania enjoys it as well. wink

And no, I don't think Trump is paying her for sex or forcing it on her until I see actual proof of that, sorry.

Robtard
Nah cuz we had those pics of Michelle smiling at Prince Harry. Guess she wanted to f*ck him. That was the logic we got with Trudeau and Ivanka. Michelle wouldn't wanna get dicked by Prince Harry if she loved Barack.

Michelle might have been sexually turned on by Prince Harry, women and gay men seem to love him. Also wouldn't mean she doesn't love her husband in of itself. But that seemed more like just a smile in comparison.

The look Melania gave Trudeau was more than just a friendly-flirtatious smile, she wanted that French-Canadian D in, out and around her.

eThneoLgrRnae

lol well, in Michelle's (real name probably Michael) case, she/he was probably the one wanting to do the "dicking" in Harry's a**.

Robtard
And yeah, I'm sure Trump is still enjoying banging her every night and am sure Melania enjoys it as well. wink

You sound like you're jealous of Melania there, star/fy...

Surtur
Michelle might have been sexually turned on by Prince Harry, women and gay men seem to love him. Also wouldn't mean she doesn't love her husband in of itself. But that seemed more like just a smile in comparison.

The look Melania gave Trudeau was more than just a friendly-flirtatious smile, she wanted that French-Canadian D in, out and around her.

It was Ivanka and Trudeau, and if Ivanka wanted the D, Michelle wanted Harry's. We're not gonna ignore Michelle's obvious thirst.

Robtard
It was Ivanka and Trudeau, and if Ivanka wanted the D, Michelle wanted Harry's.

Ivanka also wanted Trudeau, which vexxed both her husband and father. Trudeau kills it as well with women.

You're still doing a apples to oranges comparison in regards to look and body language. Don't really care, not very important topic to me overall, you can believe Trump and Melania are the happiest of loving couples. I'll be here in reality where Trump even "jokes" about his loveless marriage.

Surtur
Ivanka also wanted Trudeau, which vexxed both her husband and father. Trudeau kills it as well with women.

You're still doing a apples to oranges comparison in regards to look and body language. Don't really care, not very important topic to me overall, you can believe Trump and Melania are the happiest of loving couples. I'll be here in reality where Trump even "jokes" about his loveless marriage.

Nope, you can't have it both ways. Either both Ivanka and Michelle wanted the D, or neither did. I get that it's always different when it comes to a democrat. Always.

Robtard
Sorry, what I said though.

Surtur
Yeah your opinion, however wrong, is indeed noted.

Raptor22
and am sure Melania enjoys it as well. wink lol. This guy is the living embodiment of the gift that keeps on giving.

Please dont ever stop posting

eThneoLgrRnae
Did I just hear something? Oh well, it was probably just the wind... no big deal wink

carthage
Triggered boomer

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by carthage
Triggered boomer

You keep calling me a "boomer." I'm not. As I've told you before, I'm part of generation X.

And nah, I'm not even remotely triggered lol.

Putinbot1

I also posted proof to Surt's query, so you embarrassed yourself again, my vaginaphobic friend. "vaginaphobic" laughing brilliant and hilarious.

cdtm
Reports are sending mixed signals. On one hand, it looks like a turf war, and the smoking car was a way to flush out their riivals.

On the other hand, there's claims their stuff was purposely thrown all over the place, so I don't know.

These are the kinds of gangs I was talking about in my other post. Just cut loose the black bag guys to track down, torture, and murder them all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao Surtur, why are you defending Melania like some jealous BF? You guys are jokes hahaha

If Trump's d*ck size came out, you'd have Rob/Surtur talking about it for pages on why it is or isn't below average.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao Surtur, why are you defending Melania like some jealous BF? You guys are jokes hahaha

If Trump's d*ck size came out, you'd have Rob/Surtur talking about it for pages on why it is or isn't below average.

Actually "ha she's totally disgusted by her husband!" is some shit a jealous bf would spew. Now, who was spewing that? Certainly not me. I just correctly pointed out there are contradictory pictures.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
"vaginaphobic" laughing brilliant and hilarious.

So at this point we've killed comedy lol. Murdered it. People here no longer laugh at things because they are funny they laugh merely because it's an insult aimed at someone they don't like.

Robtard
^ someone needs to step away from their computer and relax

E Rodger fan
So at this point we've killed comedy lol. Murdered it. People here no longer laugh at things because they are funny they laugh merely because it's an insult aimed at someone they don't like. I agree Surtur, us Incels can't help being afraid of the unknown. "Vaginaphobia" is no joke for any of us!

Surtur
^ someone needs to step away from their computer and relax

Didn't mean to trigger you with my fact smile

I agree Surtur, us Incels can't help being afraid of the unknown. "Vaginaphobia" is no joke for any of us!

^He's trying so hard. Adorable.

Bashar Teg
I agree Surtur, us Incels can't help being afraid of the unknown. "Vaginaphobia" is no joke for any of us!

laughing out loud

Robtard
Vaginaphobia is real on KMC:

Vaginas look like axe wounds, you're better off without one in your life.

dadudemon
Vaginaphobia is real on KMC:

Oh no. I sure hope he wasn't serious.

That's just a terrible attitude/perspective. Is he a parody account?

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

Proving my point.

Surtur
Oh no. I sure hope he wasn't serious.

That's just a terrible attitude/perspective. Is he a parody account?

IMO it's clear he is trolling and people seem to fall for it every time.

Robtard
Another coin for KMC's irony chest...

Robtard
Rumors going around are that they were human trafficking or on a trip to human traffic to add more children to their compound. They were isolated Mormons.

There are also rumors that they are part of that group that moves children into the rich and powerful's hands. It has Roman Numerals...I forget the group. Epstein was connected to that group.

All of this is tinfoil hat territory. But WTF are a bunch of isolated Mormon Fundamentalists doing driving through isolated cartel territory in large SUVs? Doesn't add up.

TBF, wouldn't be the first time one of these offshoot polygamists Mormon communities got into trouble regarding the selling/trading of children.

dadudemon
TBF, wouldn't be the first time one of these offshoot polygamists Mormon communities got into trouble regarding the selling/trading of children.

And that's sad/terrible.

Surtur
Just like that time Lex Luthor stole 40 cakes. That's four 10's.

dadudemon
droolio

Trocity
IMO it's clear he is trolling and people seem to fall for it every time.

It was one of Kurks weird cringe threads about how he likes cartoon women or some shit. laughing out loud

The post above the one quoted here was literally "who needs women, only f*gs that's who".

We were trolling Kurk, but there appears to have been some collateral damage. laughing These things happens when you live in people's heads rent free.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.