Angrir vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Thing is fully motivated to give it his all. They fight in Yancy Street.

What is better, the Hammer or the Heart?

DarkSaint85
Heart, obv. Ben puts his fist through Angrir.

CosmicComet
The heartforce is only capable of giving sentiment gaining losses or pyrrich victories. ; Ben basically lost an arm just for a short term ko over a weaker immortal hulk.

If Ben beats Angrir, which is his own potential realized to the fullest, it will only be a flash ko, but at the price of his soul.

DarkSaint85
Well you say he lost an arm....I mean, he's still fighting just fine with it...

LordGod
Isn't his new arm gear laced with vibranium? Might even help him in a fight tbh.....essentially like a pair of brass knuckles.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordGod
Isn't his new arm gear laced with vibranium? Might even help him in a fight tbh.....essentially like a pair of brass knuckles.

Considering his arm is still healing, "brass knuckles" won't be much of a help. He can't use his arm properly.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure writers are forgetting about this.

Bentley
Part of his arm gear got torn in his latest fight, does this mean he just busted vibranium too?

The Ben getting all these feats as of late

StiltmanFTW
Colossus broke vibranium, too.

Ben is finally catching up with him...

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Colossus broke vibranium, too.

Ben is finally catching up with him...

Call me when he beats a bloodlusted Hulk biscuits

StiltmanFTW
He flash-ko'd Savage Hulk and didn't pass out for a week immediately afterwards thumb up

DarkSaint85
Looks like Immortal Hulk isn't the only one to overload vibranium laughing out loud

Bentley
He flash-ko'd Savage Hulk and didn't pass out for a week immediately afterwards thumb up

Hulk wasn't even trying. Hulk was Wolverine and Colossus was the deer

Bentley
Bump

StiltmanFTW
While he got hurt, Angrir did significantly better against Spider-Man.

StiltmanFTW
Then again, regular Thing did better against Thor...

Stoic
Fear Itself had poor scaling. Instead of appearing stronger most of them seemed to take a nerf.

CosmicComet
Thing was definitely scaled up as Angrir.

The normal Ben is just that weak that making him thousands of times more powerful brings him up to Angrir's level.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Fear Itself had poor scaling. Instead of appearing stronger most of them seemed to take a nerf.
Three exceptions were definitely Attuma, Juggernaut, and Gray Gargoyle. They got noticeable boosts.

StiltmanFTW
^ Skadi, too.

And Absorbing Man was defeated by haxx pym particles trick, not by brute force.

Angrir was weird. Has done much better against Spidey, as I said, but getting one-shotted by Thor of all people was just dumb.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He was one-shotted by Mjolnir.

Dumb Drax with the PG, Thanos, Zeus, the Destroyer etc. have been unable to stop it returning to Thor's hand. Even against Bill it would have killed him if he tried fighting it:
https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Thor-3-spoilers-7-768x1181.jpg
https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Thor-3-spoilers-8.jpg

ShadowFyre
That really makes no sense.. it wouldn't have killed him unless Korbinites randomly explode when their wrist/fingers give out?

StiltmanFTW
"I will take your arm with it".

I assume Thor meant he could summon Mjolnir so fast, Bill's whole arm would get torn off in the process.

Bill is a Korbinite Cyborg though, not a human, so even such a gruesome wound *shouldn't* be lethal to him.

Philosophía
"I will take your arm with it".

I assume Thor meant he could summon Mjolnir so fast, Bill's whole arm would get torn off in the process.

Bill is a Korbinite Cyborg though, not a human, so even such a gruesome wound *shouldn't* be lethal to him. In the director's cut it's revealed that it's actually Bill's cock wearing a glove that is holding the hammer.

Once ripped off, he'd have taken his life since he could no longer plow Sif while Thor watches.

Knowing this, Odinson was about to use the full force of the Odin Power which gives greater control over Mjolnir to make him an eunuch and Bill realized it's not worth it.

Bentley
Not even Phil can trick me into thinking Thor has direction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.