Leftists are horrible people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

E Rodger fan
They are the real racists. They hate white people.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Robtard
Star/fly already made this thread.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

The OP isn't being serious. He's made multiple threads today that are attempts at sarcasm about Trump. But even a broken clock, etc. etc.

cdtm
ojgrEGmDSCg

Surtur
I can confirm that, a horse murdered my grandpa over a game of cards.

RIP Gramps, so sorry you got horse murdered.

*swaying back and forth remembering Grandpa*

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard

roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
The OP isn't being serious. He's made multiple threads today that are attempts at sarcasm about Trump. But even a broken clock, etc. etc.

Yeah, it may be a sarcastic thread but ironically it's actually the truth lol.

Stoic
How is it the truth? You believe that all Leftists are virulently racist? So you're placing everyone in the same box?

Surtur
Get in the box motherf*cker!

Eternal Idol
s49oSDlUHR8

XZ7gPulRKhk

roughrider
Outside of America, we in the rest of the world always breathe easier when the Left wing (in principle, at least) is in the White House. America goes on dangerous misadventures under the Republicans.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by roughrider
Outside of America, we in the rest of the world always breathe easier when the Left wing (in principle, at least) is in the White House...

Of course you do because you know left-wing presidents for the most part are big ass pussies who just sit idly by while the rest of the world takes advantage of America. Honestly though, us voters don't really give a shit what foreign left-wing assholes like you think of our great president so you can f*** right off and go piss in the wind because your opinion is irrelevant to us. thumb up

Bashar Teg
starfly is very triggered today. impeachment or withdrawal?

roughrider
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Of course you do because you know left-wing presidents for the most part are big ass pussies who just sit idly by while the rest of the world takes advantage of America. Honestly though, us voters don't really give a shit what foreign left-wing assholes like you think of our great president so you can f*** right off and go piss in the wind because your opinion is irrelevant to us. thumb up

While the Republicans falsify a case to go into Iraq and kill hundreds of thousands of civilians, find no WMD, but do expose America as being a modern Empire that just does what it wants and it's words of equality for all are empty.

Silent Master
I seem to remember a buch of democrats voted for that war, but continue to pretend that it was all the Republicans.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
starfly is very triggered today. impeachment or withdrawal? Drugs or God?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Silent Master
I seem to remember a buch of democrats voted for that war, but continue to pretend that it was all the Republicans.

Indeed, there were lots of democrats who did, including the queen b*tch herself, Hillary goddamn Clinton. Trump did not support it though. I still remember the interview he had with Sean Hannity in which he said going in there was a bad idea because it would destabilize the Middle East and he was proven to be right.

RR seems to think warmongering RINO's represent right-wingers as a whole. It doesn't surprise me at all that he is ignorant on that. I bet he thinks I liked the globalist warmonger Bush simply because Bush was a republican lol. I didn't though. In fact, I hated both Bush presidents and Jeb almost as much as I hate the Clintons.

roughrider
Yell at me through your computer all you like. America's government under Republican rule & their international actions, the facts of history speak for themselves. There hasn't been an admirable Republican president since Eisenhower.

But hey, if you guys hate leftists that much and want to see them gone, you must really be looking forward to that future American Creationist society ruled by the Bible, where women (once again) don't rise beyond the role of housewife.

And one day you'll be invading us up North to take all of our freshwater by force, because that will become as precious as oil.

Silent Master
Wow, you might want to seek professional help.

roughrider
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow, you might want to seek professional help.

Most of America is what needs it right now. stick out tongue

cdtm
I can think of one very admirable Republican after Eisenhower.

Richard Nixon.

Best Republican Liberal president ever, more liberal then Clinton ever was.

Surtur
Yell at me through your computer all you like. America's government under Republican rule & their international actions, the facts of history speak for themselves. There hasn't been an admirable Republican president since Eisenhower.

But hey, if you guys hate leftists that much and want to see them gone, you must really be looking forward to that future American Creationist society ruled by the Bible, where women (once again) don't rise beyond the role of housewife.

And one day you'll be invading us up North to take all of our freshwater by force, because that will become as precious as oil.

If we wanna invade you you'll deal with it with a smile on your face.

Putinbot1
Most of America is what needs it right now. stick out tongue Nah it's the vocal minority who voted for Yrump.

Surtur
As I've learned from lefties, minorities are to be catered to, yes?

Putinbot1
As I've learned from lefties, minorities are to be catered to, yes? Depends if the minority is disadvantaged.

Surtur
Ah so rules for thee but not for me. I love the excuses you guys have, have a nice night smile

Putinbot1
Ah so rules for thee but not for me. I love the excuses you guys have, have a nice night smile More like rules for Trump, Epstein and Savile... Wrong thread?

Lord Lucien
As I've learned from lefties, minorities are to be catered to, yes? No, they're to be sent to the f*cking camps where work will set them free. U.S.A! U.S.A! Build that wall!

eThneoLgrRnae
If we wanna invade you you'll deal with it with a smile on your face.

laughing laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah so rules for thee but not for me. I love the excuses you guys have, have a nice night smile

Of course it's different for them because reasons. This shouldn't really be a surprise.

Stoic
Why was Obama resisted so much by the right?

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
No, they're to be sent to the f*cking camps where work will set them free. U.S.A! U.S.A! Build that wall!

So, are you saying that minorities should be once again forced into slavery?

Surtur
What, that edgelord humor doesn't endear you to him?

Stoic
Not following the reply. Again, Why was Obama resisted so much by the right? Any idea?

Surtur
Same reason the left resists trump? Partisan bullshit?

Stoic
I just read a New York Times piece. The question was, Are we in danger of a race war? Historians, and Agents that work for national security said that there was a 35% chance that we actually are. Many thought that electing Obama would further distance people from being racist, but they found that it went in the opposite direction.

Lord Lucien

Badabing
Closed. This title leaves nothing open for debate and is heavily biased. Also, only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.