Merged Sentry vs TOBA Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Who wins?

Stoic
TOBA

carver9
Sentry gets eaten.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry gets eaten. thumb up

Bentley
Finally a fight TOBA Hulk can win!

tkitna
Whats TOBA? I'm out of the loop with Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Whats TOBA? I'm out of the loop with Hulk.

TOBA = The One Below All. He's possessed the Hulk, in the far future, has killed Galactus and Franklin (plus Mr Immortal) then spent a millenia destroying the universe a planet at a time.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by tkitna
Whats TOBA? I'm out of the loop with Hulk. He was supposedly a counterpart of TOAA. Though it didn't write on(Not directly) comics. But there were some implications

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
TOBA = The One Below All. He's possessed the Hulk, in the far future, has killed Galactus and Franklin (plus Mr Immortal) then spent a millenia destroying the universe a planet at a time.

Wait a sec, do you have any proof that he didn't at times destroy entire solar systems or more at a time?

Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
He was supposedly a counterpart of TOAA. Though it didn't write on(Not directly) comics. But there were some implications

Wait, another sec. You don't even read Marvel comics per your own admittance.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Stoic

Wait, another sec. You don't even read Marvel comics per your own admittance. I said I usually didn't read it/I'm not familiar with it. But I still will randomly read some Marvel comics.

DarkSaint85
Wait a sec, do you have any proof that he didn't at times destroy entire solar systems or more at a time?

Wait, another sec. You don't even read Marvel comics per your own admittance.

It wasn't shown? And he was shown going from planet to planet?

Feel free to add your own comic pages if you want ....

Stoic

Any claim is speculation. For all we know he killed solar systems with minimal effort.

Adam Grimes
Any claim is speculation. For all we know he killed solar systems with minimal effort. But he was shown going from planet to planet ala cosmic Marvel Zombies. What's shown > speculation.

DarkSaint85
Basically. But of course, Stoic doesn't quite grasp that....

TheHulkster

It is shown:

https://imgur.com/a/cACawad

DarkSaint85
Erm.....he's physically shown holding a star and breaking it.

Not the entire solar system at a time. Have you looked at your own scan?

You DO know a solar SYSTEM is not just the star, but also the planets etc inside it right?

TheHulkster
You do realize that our sun is nearly 99.9% of the mass of our solar system? He is pictured as dwarfing the solar system in size and destroying the sun destroys the solar system.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
You do realize that our sun is nearly 99.9% of the mass of our solar system? He is pictured as dwarfing the solar system in size and destroying the sun destroys the solar system.

So:

A: you're assuming that the system shown in the comic is like ours; and
B: that still does not mean he's destroying entire solar systems OR MORE at a time, which is my point.

Read the original comment which sparked Stoic's reply, before you attempt to back him up, lol.

Stoic was asking whether I had any proof he DIDN'T destroy entire solar systems or more at a time. I said it wasn't shown.

You then jump in with.....not showing it, lol. Come back when you have a scan of him destroying entire solar systems or more at a time, thanks.

TheHulkster
Well, a mod stated recently that unless otherwise stated or shown, we treat the physical world of comics as functioning like the real world.

So he destroys 99.9% of a solar system and the dialogue states that to be the last star.

Of course, if you destroy the star, you destroy the system. You just want to see him destroying each Celestial body specifically on panel. Anyhow, seeing him dwarfing and crushing a star pretty clearly indicates the ability to destroy a solar system.

And lastly, you said that he only destroys planets.

DarkSaint85
Well, a mod stated recently that unless otherwise stated or shown, we treat the physical world of comics as functioning like the real world.

So he destroys 99.9% of a solar system and the dialogue states that to be the last star.

Of course, if you destroy the star, you destroy the system. You just want to see him destroying each Celestial body specifically on panel. Anyhow, seeing him dwarfing and crushing a star pretty clearly indicates the ability to destroy a solar system.

And lastly, you said that he only destroys planets.

Well, ours is not the only star system, so.....if we assume it functions like the real world, ours is pretty unique. That's like assuming every person who is depicted running in comics is like Usain Bolt, because....real world. Lol.

So he destroys 99.9%? Cool. So not 100%. ASSUMING it's like ours, and not like any other star system in our entire universe.

And lastly, that's a fair point on him not only destroying planets. But the point still stands - that he has to go from 'celestial body' to 'celestial body' to do so, and NOT as Stoic says, destroying entire solar systems (and MORE! You conveniently ignore this :lolsmile at a time.

xJLxKing
So TOBA at worst destroyed a planet at a time or a solar system at a time?
OKAY then

TheHulkster
Well, ours is not the only star system, so.....if we assume it functions like the real world, ours is pretty unique. That's like assuming every person who is depicted running in comics is like Usain Bolt, because....real world. Lol.

So he destroys 99.9%? Cool. So not 100%. ASSUMING it's like ours, and not like any other star system in our entire universe.

And lastly, that's a fair point on him not only destroying planets. But the point still stands - that he has to go from 'celestial body' to 'celestial body' to do so, and NOT as Stoic says, destroying entire solar systems (and MORE! You conveniently ignore this :lolsmile at a time.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/theres-another-solar-system-out-there-8-planets-ours-finds-nasas-kepler-73190

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/other-solar-systems/en/

DarkSaint85
https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/there rights-another-solar-system-out-there-8-planets-ours-finds-nasas-kepler-73190

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/other-solar-systems/en/

Did you read the links?

First one said 'for the first time', which shows that we're pretty rare. And even then, the only thing it shares in common is the number of planets, nothing else.

Second link says there are 2500 that we know of in our galaxy alone.

So the odds are....no, most solar systems are NOT like ours.

So to say 'that solar system shown is exactly like ours, where 99.9% of the mass is in the sun', is....... incredibly wrong.

I'm not sure why you posted those two links lol.

TheHulkster

Adam Grimes
I don't know, those suns look tiny. They are smaller than Hulk, after all.

h1a8
If you destroy a star then you do not destroy the planets that orbited that star. Therefore destroying a star is not destroying a solar system.

TheHulkster
So the planets floating around by themselves is a star system?

Stoic
Basically. But of course, Stoic doesn't quite grasp that....

We actually see him destroying the last planet. We don't know what happened before that. It's speculation.

Adding to it is what you're attempting to do. We have no idea how long it would take for TOBA to destroy a solar system or galaxy. What we see is him ferreting out straggler planets.

Let me ask you a question. Who did TOBA Hulk kill? I mean other than Franklin and Galactus? It states that he killed them all correct?. Who wasn't wasn't included in that statement?

h1a8
So the planets floating around by themselves is a star system?

Pretty much

Adam Grimes
Let me ask you a question. Who did TOBA Hulk kill? I mean other than Franklin and Galactus? It states that he killed them all correct?. Who wasn't wasn't included in that statement? We don't know who was there and who wasn't since it was an alternate universe. smile

TheHulkster

Adam Grimes
Yeah, something tells me domino effect wasn't what Stoic had in mind when he made that statement.

DarkSaint85

Stoic
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
We don't know who was there and who wasn't since it was an alternate universe. smile

TOBA Hulk originates from the 616 time line. So we assume that once TOBA rises from whatever pit of hell that he does and begins destroying things is where that future branches toward. Those other beings would still exist, unless they packed up and moved to another time line, or they decided that life was no longer worth living and commited suicide. All of them accept for Franklin, Galactus, Mr. Immortal, and the Ghost of Galactus' past.

Adam Grimes
TOBA Hulk originates from the 616 time line. So we assume that once TOBA rises from whatever pit of hell that he does and begins destroying things is where that future branches toward. Those other beings would still exist, unless they packed up and moved to another time line, or they decided that life was no longer worth living and commited suicide. All of them accept for Franklin, Galactus, Mr. Immortal, and the Ghost of Galactus' past. Yeah, we don't know for sure either tbh. And that's... A pretty reasonable post actually.

celeyhyga17
TOBA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.