King Shazam (Who Laughs) VS Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which nut-case wins?

Stoic
Bad matchup? Is Carnage Mid to High Herald, or is he way over his head here?

DarkSaint85
Would be interesting to see if Carnage can mind control him. A few Shazam bolts could do him in though.

carver9
Carnage

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Would be interesting to see if Carnage can mind control him. A few Shazam bolts could do him in though.

Based on what? He's been practically impossible to put down by energy assaults thus far.

celeyhyga17
Shazam

CatL18
King Shazam is already mind controlled.
Can Carnage overwrite it?

Stoic
Originally posted by CatL18
King Shazam is already mind controlled.
Can Carnage overwrite it?

Possibly. I'm just sure of the idea behind Carnage being able to take control of Billy while under the influence of the dark metal poisoning? On the other hand, it should be completly possible for Carnage to remove any trace of the dark metal by invasively entering his body.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Stoic
Based on what? He's been practically impossible to put down by energy assaults thus far. Based on the fact that electricity is his new fire.

DarkSaint85
Plus magic.

Khazra Reborn

lawest9
Captain Marvel.

Stoic

DarkSaint85
3rd rail *only * carries 600 volts. I say only, I mean it's still 600 fricking volts.

Lightning, normal lightning, has 10 to 100 MILLION volts. Not even considering Shazam lightning.

Stoic
3rd rail *only * carries 600 volts. I say only, I mean it's still 600 fricking volts.

Lightning, normal lightning, has 10 to 100 MILLION volts. Not even considering Shazam lightning.

Do you think it's a for sure win against Carnage?

DarkSaint85
Yup. Something far below what he's capable of outputting was able to blow Carnage apart, AND Billy uses it pretty often.

Plus he's able to just shoot it as well, so doesn't even need to use his word.

Stoic
Good point. It'd be cool to see another DC/Marvel crossover, well when the arms race ends at least.

Parmaniac
Yup. Something far below what he's capable of outputting was able to blow Carnage apart ?

Stoic
I still question whether or not Carnage would be able to reform, but there really is no proof that he can.

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
?

Why the question mark?

Parmaniac
I wonder what exact instance he's reffering to.

DarkSaint85
The third rail. He was pretty.....expanded (and no, not just the Grendel part)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.