Trump Jr. Gets Booed Out of His Own Book Event as White Nationalists Eat Their Own

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
So were they white supremacists or white nationalists?

Silent Master
https://www.allsides.com/news-source/mother-jones-bias

Robtard
To-may-toh / To-mah-toh

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
To-may-toh / To-mah-toh

How is it an example of them eating their own when Trump jr. isn't a white supremacist?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
How is it an example of them eating their own when Trump jr. isn't a white supremacist?

Probably because his father catered to White Supremacist/Nationalist in 2016 to get their votes? Send an email to the author.

What I'm laughing at is at an event to sell a book titled "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us", Junior didn't allow questions and silenced people and then the Right rage rose up to silence him. Deeee-lish.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nor is he a white nationalist. He is just a nationalist, period. Leftists put the word "white" in front of nationalist to make it sound evil. Don't use their words/play their game, Surtur.

They play the same deceptive word games by calling illegal aliens "immigrants" to make the argument that conservatives "hate immigrants".

Adam_PoE

Surtur
Probably because his father catered to White Supremacist/Nationalist in 2016 to get their votes? Send an email to the author.

What I'm laughing at is at an event to sell a book titled "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us", Junior didn't allow questions and silenced people and then the Right rage rose up to silence him. Deeee-lish.

How'd he cater to white supremacists?

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Guilfoyle thinks she is insulting the audience, but what does it say about her boyfriend that these are the sort of people he attracts?

This is a very good point.

Robtard
How'd he cater to white supremacists?

We did this already in 2016, 2017 and 2018, so you're being a dishonest player here.

Surtur
Hypocrisy overload

Robtard
Yes, yes, Donnie Junior is a exposed as a hypocrite in a hilarious fashion, so you flip it on to me because I posted the story. Got it; par for the course.

Surtur
My bad for pointing out your hypocrisy.

Yes I agree this is a funny turn of events. Don Jr. utterly exposes the women on The View as hypocrites and then this...

eThneoLgrRnae
You, like most leftists, have no room to be calling anyone a hypocrite, robbie.

Robtard
Will say, am still impressed at just how quickly KMC's Team Trump rallies to Junior's defense. An unflattering story was posted about the 'favorite son' and within minutes attacks and defenses came to bear.

Surtur
You posted an article falsely labeling someone a white supremacist. Why am I not surprised?

Robtard
Surt had the quickest reaction time of 2 minutes in defending Junior. Attaboy.

SM was second with 3mins, not too shabby.

Star/fly took a whole 11 minutes. Star/fly needs to shape up. TBF though, Star/fly probably had to sign off one of his other socks and sign into this one.

BrolyBlack
This poor place

Robtard
This one is about Trump Junior, his hilarious hypocrisy, his crappy book and his own supporters turning on him. Not many threads like this.

edit: ^ That was a response to your original post

Surtur
Ur reaction time to Broly was less than a minute, nice.

Robtard
^ Lolz, and the funniest part, Surt didn't see it and it will still take him some time now.

Surtur
^ Lolz, and the funniest part, Surt didn't see it and it will still take him some time now.

I didn't see what?

BrolyBlack
This one is about Trump Junior, his hilarious hypocrisy, his crappy book and his own supporters turning on him. Not many threads like this.

edit: ^ That was a response to your original post

I posted in the wrong thread

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I posted in the wrong thread

No worries, happens to the best of us (not me though)thumb up

Bashar Teg
No worries, happens to the best of us (not me though)thumb up

soooooo...you're not the best of us, then? smile

Robtard
Hey!

Bashar Teg
your words, not mine smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lmao man Trump has some ugly ass sons. No wonder he loves Ivanka so hard.

Adam_PoE
Everyone forgets that she was ugly before and had a bunch of plastic surgery. Just like Kim Kardashian.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I see nothing wrong with how his sons look. It's obvious you're just sayin' that because you don't like Trump. I mean, no, it's not like they have Hollywood good looks or anything like that but I don't see them as ugly either. Now, Chelsea Clinton, otoh, yeah, she's uglier than shit lol. Just like her disgustin' evil mommy.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I see nothing wrong with how his sons look. Ew, f*g.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Ew, f*g. laughing

Adam_PoE
I see nothing wrong with how his sons look. . . . I mean, no, it's not like they have Hollywood good looks or anything like that but I don't see them as ugly either.

Then you may want to get your eyes checked, because they are ugly AF.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ew, f*g.

Oh, ok. So anytime a man thinks another man isn't ugly he is deemed a f*g by dumb f*cks like you.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, are all canadians this damn dumb or is it just you?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing

Considering how often you swallow robbie's and bashy's cum you have no room to be laughing, bro. wink

Robtard
Star/fly's melting down again

Surtur
*does the foxtrot*

Trocity
Oh, ok. So anytime a man thinks another man isn't ugly he is deemed a f*g by dumb f*cks like you.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tell me, are all canadians this damn dumb or is it just you?

We just re-elected Trudeau. I'm now convinced most Canadians are dumb as a bag of bricks.

Lord Lucien
Oh... canadians Our home and native land!

Originally posted by Trocity
I'm now convinced most Canadians are dumb as a bag of bricks. This idiot gets it. How's she hangin' there my fellow f*cktard?

eThneoLgrRnae
So, it's just you then. Good to know they aren't all so damn dumb. Thanks for clearing that up.

Bashar Teg
Star/fly's melting down again

has he ever paused in his melting down?

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh look, bashy is here to suck on rob's tiny dick some more. You gonna swallow for him this time, bash?

Bashar Teg
are you crying right now?

Putinbot1
Oh look, bashy is here to suck on rob's tiny dick some more. You gonna swallow for him this time, bash? Your obsession with Robs dick is noted Starfly. laughing

Robtard
He loves this big D

Lord Lucien
He loves this big D I bet you have a lovely dick, Rob. What'shisF*ck's fascination is understandable.

eThneoLgrRnae
I bet you have a lovely dick, Rob. What'shisF*ck's fascination is understandable.

"Ew... f*g."

Sorry, but you'll have to get in line behind bashy and pooty if you want to suck robbie's tiny penis. Oh, and you'll have to agree to swallow as well as both bashy and pooty can attest to. No spitting it back out, bro. wink

Lord Lucien
"Ew... f*g."

Sorry, but you'll have to get in line behind bashy and pooty if you want to suck robbie's tiny penis. Oh, and you'll have to agree to swallow as well as both bashy and pooty can attest to. No spitting it back out, bro. wink Jesus, you're such a f*cking f*ggot.

NemeBro
I bet Star's a great bottom.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
I bet Star's a great bottom. laughing

Putinbot1
Jesus, you're such a f*cking f*ggot. laughing

roughrider
Meanwhile up in Canada, we are dealing with Left-Right tensions after the firing of Don Cherry, but it's such a small issue compared to the current clusterf*ck of American politics and society.

The Nazis started out as a tiny extremist movement once upon a time, too...

eThneoLgrRnae
Jesus, you're such a f*cking f*ggot.

Heh... you retard leftists and your constant projectionism. I know you're a massive f*g. Your comment to robbie about his dick makes that quite obvious. You're also like the 3rd or 4th biggest loser on this forum after bashy, pooty, and robbie. wink

Putinbot1
Heh... you retard leftists and your constant projectionism. I know you're a massive f*g. Your comment to robbie about his dick makes that quite obvious. You're also like the 3rd or 4th biggest loser on this forum after bashy, pooty, and robbie. wink Calm down Starfly, sheesh!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by roughrider
Meanwhile up in Canada, we are dealing with Left-Right tensions after the firing of Don Cherry, but it's such a small issue compared to the current clusterf*ck of American politics and society.

The Nazis started out as a tiny extremist movement once upon a time, too... The Nazis got votes. Nobody has ever voted for Don Cherry. But did Don Cherry vote for the People's Party?

Adam_PoE
He loves this big D

https://66.media.tumblr.com/3dc4f834e467686a9e7839d3ab5e6b3d/tumblr_mok9vx8KS51spey9uo1_250.gif

Robtard
I bet you have a lovely dick, Rob. What'shisF*ck's fascination is understandable.

thumb up

ps He LOVES it.

Lord Lucien
thumb up

ps He LOVES it. Just like the encyclopedia said.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

She is not much better:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBJvqQYVUAAJax0.jpg

Surtur
She is not much better:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBJvqQYVUAAJax0.jpg

She looks like a character from The Nightmare Before Christmas was turned human.

Adam_PoE
She looks like a character from The Nightmare Before Christmas was turned human.

She used science to fix Jesus Christ's mistake.

Surtur
Humanity also crucified the guy do we really need to pour salt in the wound and blame that on him too?

SquallX

Surtur
like what kind of model do you mean

Adam_PoE

quanchi112

dadudemon

Eon Blue

dadudemon

eThneoLgrRnae
She used science to fix Jesus Christ's mistake.

Jesus has never made any mistakes... ever.

He is completely flawless.

Adam_PoE

Then explain Ivanka's original face.

eThneoLgrRnae
It is literally impossible for Jesus Christ to ever make a mistake. He is practically the Creator of the universe.

What an atheist views as a "mistake" on Jesus' part, is actually no mistake at all.

A mistake is a man lying with another man.

A mistake is rejecting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior... that is actually a grave mistake.

Surtur

He trusted Judas...

eThneoLgrRnae
He trusted Judas...

Yes, but He knew Judas would betray Him.

Adam_PoE
He trusted Judas...

He also made Ivanka's pre-surgery face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.