MCU: Abomination vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Josh_Alexander

riv6672

John Murdoch

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Tony.

Now that I think about it, the Hulk movie didn't really have any massive strength portrayal on the side of any character (If you compare it to things like MCU Hulk punching the leviathan for instance).

Its the same Hulk.

KingD19
But Norton Hulk despite being the same in continuity doesnt have the feats as RuffaHulk. You can't retroactively give him showings.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KingD19
But Norton Hulk despite being the same in continuity doesnt have the feats as RuffaHulk. You can't retroactively give him showings.

I get that but fact is they are both MCU Hulk.

StormBreaker Thor has better feats than Mjolnir Thor, but they are both MCU Thor, as in the same guy, just from different points in time.

KingD19
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I get that but fact is they are both MCU Hulk.

StormBreaker Thor has better feats than Mjolnir Thor, but they are both MCU Thor, as in the same guy, just from different points in time.

Exactly. And as we are using Abomination and Hulk from that particular time frame/movie, then he doesn't get feats from future films.

If someone made a match using Dark World Thor, you wouldn't post feats of him throwing lightning punches and creating lightning weapons because he couldn't do that until Ragnarok.

If a character exists across multiple movies, then they only get feats up to the movie/show in question, not further as that hasn't happened for the character yet.

Back on topic of Blonksy though, he didn't have too many feats and Tony has some similar if not better strength showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.