China Harvesting Organs from Minorities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Mainly Mulsims

Lord Lucien
As a red-blooded American, I applaud the Chinese effort to kill as many Muslims as possible.

BrolyBlack
China Tribunal

cdtm
20 years of murder and organ harvesting.

Sickening.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by cdtm
20 years of murder and organ harvesting.

Sickening. More like extremely profitable and capitalist. "Where there's a Mohammed, there's a buck to be made selling his internal organs on the black market" I always say at dinner parties.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
More like extremely profitable and capitalist. "Where there's a Mohammed, there's a buck to be made selling his internal organs on the black market" I always say at dinner parties.

I can only hope that something similar happens to someone you know, or love. Then perhaps you'd see the value of life.

SquallX

Raptor22
More like extremely profitable and capitalist. "Where there's a Mohammed, there's a buck to be made selling his internal organs on the black market" I always say at dinner parties. tbh its kind of a niche profession and hard to get into, but if u can get ur foot in the door u can really make a killing.

If ur thinking about getting into the trade, be ready for not much of a home life, in this profession u really get burried in ur work.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Stoic
I can only hope that something similar happens to someone you know, or love. Then perhaps you'd see the value of life. There's no value in your life if you don't have my skin color, speak my language, or vote for the politicians I like. "Shoot people who are different, and sell their corpses for a profit" has been the American motto since 1776. Chinese organ snatchers are American patriots.

Putinbot1
More like extremely profitable and capitalist. "Where there's a Mohammed, there's a buck to be made selling his internal organs on the black market" I always say at dinner parties. Originally posted by Lord Lucien
There's no value in your life if you don't have my skin color, speak my language, or vote for the politicians I like. "Shoot people who are different, and sell their corpses for a profit" has been the American motto since 1776. Chinese organ snatchers are American patriots. The satire and comedic irony is strong in this one. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.