Funniest Poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Which poster makes you laugh most with their wit. For me, it's either Neme or Lord Lucien. Both are comedy geniuses. What about you?

Adam Grimes
Neme, the other Adam and Stilt are quite funny tbh.

steverules_2
I voted Quan, his love for Thanos is hilarious

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Neme, the other Adam and Stilt are quite funny tbh. Good point about the other Adam.

Raptor22
Personally i think that list is perfect. Not a single omission.

On a completly unrealted note, if u were wondering when u became dead to me, it was 3:05 am est.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Raptor22

On a completly unrealted note, if u were wondering when u became dead to me, it was 3:05 am est.
laughing out loud

NemeBro
Every day of my life I wish I was dead

Bashar Teg
same here. I wish you were dead

Emperordmb
I'd like to do a write in vote for Kurk

NemeBro
Kurk would have been my vote had he been an option.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
Every day of my life I wish I was dead

laughing out loud

Gotta love your posts when you're in your full depression mode thumb up

Lord Lucien
I voted for me because I'm narcissistic, racist, sexist, corrupt, stupid, cruel, ignorant, have stupid blonde hair, and am with ugly... but I talk honest real good. Vote me your next president.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I voted for me because I'm narcissistic, racist, sexist, corrupt, stupid, cruel, ignorant, have stupid blonde hair, and am with ugly... but I talk honest real good. Vote me your next president. laughing

Putinbot1
To be honest "Chad the Bull" also makes me laugh.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raptor22

On a completly unrealted note, if u were wondering when u became dead to me, it was 3:05 am est. Don't know how I omitted you or Kurk.

Putinbot1
Interesting to see Bash still has it... He has great comic timing, I've always been jealous of him over that.

Putinbot1
Tbh, how I missed Bada, Backfire and Imp off this 10 is not enough options.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.