Larfleeze vs Michael Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
100,000% Larfleeze vs Michael Korvac (Korvac Saga)

Who wins?

Stoic
Not a big Larfleeze fan. What does he do exactly that allows his power levels to increase that high?

lawest9
Read up some on Larfleeze as I didn't know anything about him, quite powerful, however if the Korvac you are using here is the one that stole the power cosmic from Galactus world ship..........then Korvac wins.

abhilegend
Larfleeze

Galan007
Originally posted by Stoic
Not a big Larfleeze fan. What does he do exactly that allows his power levels to increase that high? Larf IS the power battery of his entire Corps... Think Ion, but Orange.

He can tap into any amount of that power at will.

Putinbot1
Close

MrMind
Korvac

zopzop
Torn. I want to say Korvac but let's be real. He didn't do anything that spectacular in 616 reality. His real claim to fame was a poorly written What If in the late 70s/early 80s that had him wreck members of the cosmic hierarchy only to panic at the sight of an alien armada.

What even was his best 616 showing? Him destroying the Avengers and GotG? I'm sure Larf could replicate that feat.

Stoic
Originally posted by Galan007
Larf IS the power battery of his entire Corps... Think Ion, but Orange.

He can tap into any amount of that power at will.

Thanks. Larfleeze wins. At least until they revamp Korvac. These days there are plenty capable of replicating Mike's feats. It's kind of like comparing DOS Superman to present day Superman. Comics have gone crazy with feats these days. I kind of miss the days that tossing trucks left the reader in awe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.