MCU: The Ancient One vs. Ebony Maw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral terrain

Who wins

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
The Ancient One stomps IMO. I still maintain that Strange lost because of PIS and the Russo bros needing him to get from point A, New York, to point B, Titan, to face Thanos. It wouldn't be the first or last time they've done that to a character.

The Ancient One has hundreds of years of XP over Strange, so should have a lot more mystical knowledge than him, and was also casually TK'ing Hulk's lifeless body in Endgame, and made a Chitauri flyer explode at range with a spell. And if she takes the fight to the Mirror Dimension, she could probably render Maw nearly powerless, as her environmental manipulation while there vastly outstrips anything he has done with his TK. He can turn bricks into spikes or twist some poles and things. The Ancient One folds entire buildings in on themselves and was even overpowering Kaecilius' city-wide warp towards the end of that film.

Impediment
Ancient One stomps.

Josh_Alexander
Ancient One Stomps.

Adam Grimes
Ancient One stomps.

KingD19
She doesnt stomp at all. She tells Maw all about himself and he forfeits before asking her to train him.

BruceSkywalker
Ancient One maws Maw

Eon Blue
AO

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by KingD19
She doesnt stomp at all. She tells Maw all about himself and he forfeits before asking her to train him. Would talking Maw into suicide be considered a stomp?

KingD19
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Would talking Maw into suicide be considered a stomp?

Okay well yeah. You got me on that one.

TheVaultDweller
I rewatched her Endgame scene. She actually took out multiple Chitauri with those same magical blade constructs she used at the beginning of Dr Strange. Seems she can control and make them change direction over considerable distances. Takes out flyers at 0:01, 0:03, one off screen at 0:04 (you can't see it but the same sound effect plays as the others) and another at 0:07.

Kr0QhN8zbPo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.