G. Lantern, Orion, S. Surfer and Thor energy blast..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
We're use Hal for GL here, but a long with Thor, Surfer and Orion energy blasts and manipulations, how do they all match up and compare to one another?

Discuss.

abhilegend
Hal
Orion
Surfer
Thor

MrMind
Thor can definitely match up Hal or Orion at his best aka godblast

lawest9
Speaking of the God blast........at it's most powerful Thor once damaged a Celestials armor with it and shattered Mjolnir into pieces, do any of the others have any energy blasting feats to match that?

MrMind
Originally posted by lawest9
Speaking of the God blast........at it's most powerful Thor once damaged a Celestials armor with it and shattered Mjolnir into pieces, do any of the others have any energy blasting feats to match that?

yes, Hal's has Krona blast
Orion's astro force can shatter worlds

I'll let abhi take over this one

lawest9
I know Orion SAID that his astro force can shatter worlds, but has he actually something on that level with?

Can you explain Hal's 'Krona blast' a little please?!

abhilegend
I don't think godblast even counts as a power anymore. Last time it was used was against Majestan Zelia nearly two decades ago.

Stoic

He actually hit the Celestial with amixture of magnetism that he drew from the planet that they were on. I believe that Thor can match any in this thread. I wonder if the Mother Storm can be called by him?

lawest9
Bump

qwertyuiop1998
ICan you explain Hal's 'Krona blast' a little please?! In the end of Johns' GL(Pre n52)run,Hal oneshotting Krona(who was amped by all emotional color rings) with his blast

lawest9
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
In the end of Johns' GL(Pre n52)run,Hal oneshotting Krona(who was amped by all emotional color rings) with his blast Ok, thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.