Chinas Nazi like Concentration Camps for Muslims

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
NYT: One Million Muslims in Prision

Lord Lucien
It's the American Dream.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's the American Dream. laughing

Yeah, Broly, read about this, bloody awful tbh.

dadudemon
I can't believe it.

The Chinese are so very kind and generous to put together these concentration camps. Imagine all the studying they will get done with all that time to concentrate?

This is why the Chinese are becoming the best Mexicans - always innovating.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I can't believe it.

The Chinese are so very kind and generous to put together these concentration camps. Imagine all the studying they will get done with all that time to concentrate?

This is why the Chinese are becoming the best Mexicans - always innovating. I have to be so careful what I say about China, I visit it sometimes.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I can't believe it.

This is why the Chinese are becoming the best Mexicans - always innovating.

Progressives are planning a trip to China to protest these concentration camps any minute now. This is where Antifa is really needed, they got the balls to go up against some cops who won't cuck for them?

NemeBro
Do you?

Trocity
@Surtur lol, that reminds me of that meme. It's like "flight of feminist activists headed to Washington to protest for women's rights" and it's a plane full of smiling women waving at the camera, then underneath that: "flight of feminist activists headed to Saudi Arabia to protest for women's rights" and it's an empty plane.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you?

Cops dont cuck for me. Maybe if I put on a black mask and acted like a pussy they would.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Surtur
Cops dont cuck for me. So would you go against them?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
So would you go against them?

No need, we got antifa.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Progressives are planning a trip to China to protest these concentration camps any minute now. This is where Antifa is really needed, they got the balls to go up against some cops who won't cuck for them?

But so-called "progressives" like the fact that China is also widely-known as one of the biggest persecutors of Christians because as we all know most leftists hate real, bible-believing Christians. So, no, they won't be planning any protests against China anytime soon. thumb up

Putinbot1

Lord Lucien
Minority-hating, Muslim-persecuting, concentration camp-running, dissent-crushing, profit-driven, control-loving patriots like the Chinese are more American than all y'all. Y'all should be ashamed yer not doin more to help China succeed--they represent American values.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Minority-hating, Muslim-persecuting, concentration camp-running, dissent-crushing, profit-driven, control-loving patriots like the Chinese are more American than all y'all. Y'all should be ashamed yer not doin more to help China succeed--they represent American values. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.