Supernaturals vs Avengers and Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Dracula from Dracula untold
Edward Twilight
Werewolf (Van Helsing)
Selene (Underworld)
Marius (Underworld)

vs

Thor
Captain America
Aquaman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman

Putinbot1
Originally posted by carver9
Edward Twilight
Werewolf (Van Helsing)
Selene (Underworld)
Marius (Underworld)

vs

Thor
Captain America
Aquaman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman Thor

riv6672
Team Hero easily.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Edward Twilight
Werewolf (Van Helsing)
Selene (Underworld)
Marius (Underworld)

vs

Thor
Captain America
Aquaman
Cyborg
Wonder Woman Thor, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman would unironically solo, though I'll admit I know quite a bit less about Dracula than the others.

BruceSkywalker
Supernaturals get their asses beat

ShadowFyre
Y'all are tripping, Thor and Wonder Woman (mayb) could solo but their team dies.Both Edward and Selene could solo cap,Aquaman and cyborg.

If it wasn't for Thor and WW the supernatural would absolutely rapestomp this team and honestly if Thor wasn't here, they could still win

Adam Grimes
Not really.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Y'all are tripping, Thor and Wonder Woman (mayb) could solo but their team dies.Both Edward and Selene could solo cap,Aquaman and cyborg.

If it wasn't for Thor and WW the supernatural would absolutely rapestomp this team and honestly if Thor wasn't here, they could still win Aquaman is physically stronger than everybody on the Supernatural team put together multiplied by ten.

He could tear Edward's (the strongest on his team) head off and decapitate Selene with it. Everyone else is fodder and not even worth mentioning.

ShadowFyre
By what feat is Aquaman that strong? Let me guess, it's the one where he gets his ass kicked half of the fight by a regular human?

Anyone on this list would have beaten both BM and Arthur's brother in a matter of minutes or less.

He is nowhere near that strong or fast to do aleither if those.

You live your decapitation. You also said MOS Superman could decapitate Godzilla which is completely laughable. I just don't see Aquaman decapitating anyone.

Thor and WW make them look like fodder. Not Aquaman

ShadowFyre
My bad, Marius and vn Hellsing would have only beaten BM,

Avengers bad Justice League win but that supernatural team is pretty powerful.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
By what feat is Aquaman that strong? Let me guess, it's the one where he gets his ass kicked half of the fight by a regular human?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/1Qd51X8CCtpdxpa42B/giphy.gif

Delusional my friend. Both would stomp anyone in the Supernatural list, provided they can't find a way to get through Manta's suit.

He is fast enough to propel himself with finesse through the water at over mach 3 and can hold his own against Steppenwolf, who can catch missiles in mid-air.

Butthurt Godzilla fanboy who can't handle the truth. thumb down

In-character obviously not, but he is certainly capable of stomping this entire team.

Yes Aquaman. thumb up

John Murdoch
The supernatural team would put a hurting on team hero if they didn't have Thor, WW, and Aquaman. With these big three, Cap and Cyborg are irrelevant. Thor lightning storms everyone till they are dead, and WW and Arthur can beat the brakes off anyone on team supernatural

(Note: I don't know much about Dracula Untold or Marius, but from what I do, they aren't a match for Thor or WW.)

Big win for the heroes.

Khazra Reborn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.