How many combinations of Hulks can take down Pre-Crisis Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
The point to this thread is how many combo's of different version of Hulk would it take to put down Pre Crisis SILVER AGE ( not bronze age ) Superman, with the various Hulks you can only use one version in each group I.e. Immortal, WB, WWH, PROF, SAVAGE, or any other combo just for an example.

Personally I don't believe any of them together can do it, but that's just my personal opinion and you don't have to limit the choices to the example that I made. Also no bff, no use of kryptonite or red sun radiation or magic based attacks, all other powers are in display for everyone.

Discuss.

lawest9
Also TOBA Hulk is the only version of Hulk prohibited here since he is multuversal.

MrMind
there is no hulk that can take down pre-crisis superman,
including TOBA Hulk

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
there is no hulk that can take down pre-crisis superman,
including TOBA Hulk But remember what I'm looking for is a group of Hulks taking him on simutaneously.

carver9
Superman bfrs Hulk.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Superman bfrs Hulk. Only his head, really.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Superman bfrs Hulk. Remember I specified no BFR in my OP.

DarkSaint85
Remember Carv doesn't read.

MrMind
it's still fascinating to me someone who doesn't read can be so active in a comic book forum for 15 years.

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
it's still fascinating to me someone who doesn't read can be so active in a comic book forum for 15 years. More to the point he reads only those parts that he thinks will add to his argument and give him talking points, especially where the Hulk is concerned.

Stoic
It would depend on whick arc we were talking about. Pre Crisis Superman had loads of ups and downs, which is why they had to give him a more sensible level scheme. At his best, no one could beat him. Superman was and is magic without the spells.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
It would depend on whick arc we were talking about. Pre Crisis Superman had loads of ups and downs, which is why they had to give him a more sensible level scheme. At his best, no one could beat him. Superman was and is magic without the spells. So you think no combinations of Hulks simutaneously can give it a shot here.

JBL THE GREAT
The Hulk that ACTUALLY did it.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL THE GREAT
The Hulk that ACTUALLY did it. When and Which??????

Diesldude
Superman sneezes and they all die.

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman sneezes and they all die. 😙😙😙😙😙😙

deft

MrMind

BrolyBlack
The Hulk that ACTUALLY did it.

You are a shadow of your former self, many people actually wonder if you are JBL because you have become such a nitwit.

lawest9
Do anyone think that a galaxy destroying sneeze can stop WORLD BREAKER HULK, LOL??????😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

BrolyBlack
*Does anyone think

lawest9
Pass experience on this forum tells me that only about half posting here really "thinks"......
LOL!!!!!!!

BrolyBlack
Including yourself for the poster who makes the worst threads out of anyone.

Add this one to the list

lawest9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Including yourself for the poster who makes the worst threads out of anyone.

Add this one to the list You are an idiot sir, but I guess it is hereditary since you are posting on this terrible thread.

BrolyBlack

lawest9
And that you are the idiot and the A--hole who is responding to it, I did put stipulations in it regarding that none of PC Supes weaknesses are to be used here against him and that there is to be no bfr used here, most posters do not always speculate where the battle is taking place and Supes throwing a planet into the sun with all the Hulks on it very much relates to battle field removal for which I prohibited in my op.

It's obvious that you lack reading comprehension skills as well as common sense, but you shouldn't engage in a battle of wits with anyone in general as you are obviously unarmed.

BrolyBlack
Shut up already.

If you don’t understand PC Supes could sneeze and toss solar systems at will then that’s on you. Maybe you should pick a comic up instead of relying on Carver for information.

lawest9
I'll "shut up" only because you are not worth the few minutes it takes to form any interesting dialogue with, I can engage in a more intelligent conversation with the walls in my house, kindly do not post to me ma'am / sir and I will avoid you as well.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, not even magic and Kryptonite would be 100% surefire ways of taking him down.

Just wait until all of Superman's feats become his lol.

BrolyBlack

lawest9
Haa..........

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
So you think no combinations of Hulks simutaneously can give it a shot here.

Absolutely not. At his best without the PIS of a comic book he'd be so fast that he'd appear to be the air that you breathe. Combine that with the strength to play basketball with planets and you'll begin to get an idea of just how powerful he was. As strong as Superboy was in those days, Superman was nearly always portrayed as being twice as powerful when push came to shove. Superboy towed a galaxy of planets just to get a birds eye view. Check out how many planets are in a small galaxy lol.

Adam Grimes
I liked the image of a planet full of Hulks being kicked into the sun by a laughing PC Superman.

lawest9
Absolutely not. At his best without the PIS of a comic book he'd be so fast that he'd appear to be the air that you breathe. Combine that with the strength to play basketball with planets and you'll begin to get an idea of just how powerful he was. As strong as Superboy was in those days, Superman was nearly always portrayed as being twice as powerful when push came to shove. Superboy towed a galaxy of planets just to get a birds eye view. Check out how many planets are in a small galaxy lol. Yes, I am aware of those feats as well, as powerful as he was as Superboy, he was much more so as a man, but remember he had a lot of low end showings as well against who one would think had no real chance of going up against him, people like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, Batman ramming into him with flying feet knocking him off balance and other examples.

So I thought given that, some versions of the Hulk might surprise him with a good battle if he is taken by surprise, once serious however they would stand no real chance at all.

Stoic
Yes, I am aware of those feats as well, as powerful as he was as Superboy, he was much more so as a man, but remember he had a lot of low end showings as well against who one would think had no real chance of going up against him, people like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel, Batman ramming into him with flying feet knocking him off balance and other examples.

So I thought given that, some versions of the Hulk might surprise him with a good battle if he is taken by surprise, once serious however they would stand no real chance at all.

That's why I said that it depended on which arc was being used to represent PC Superman, because there were times that he was affected by far less than a Bat-Kick. But at his best? No team based character, or even full teams of characters could beat him, and if they did he was holding back, and would come back to prove it. It was basically like it is today but with the power of the toon force amping him up. DC will always have Superman outshine the competition, which has always been the Hulk.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I liked the image of a planet full of Hulks being kicked into the sun by a laughing PC Superman.

Cheers

lawest9
That's why I said that it depended on which arc was being used to represent PC Superman, because there were times that he was affected by far less than a Bat-Kick. But at his best? No team based character, or even full teams of characters could beat him, and if they did he was holding back, and would come back to prove it. It was basically like it is today but with the power of the toon force amping him up. DC will always have Superman outshine the competition, which has always been the Hulk. And as well it should be, just as Marvel will do likewise with front runners like the X-Men and Spiderman for example.

Stoic
Imagine being so fast that you could fly from Tokyo, change your clothes, and take a seat beside your wife before she could blink. Then imagine how many punches Superman could throw in the span of a second if he can top light speed while running. We were talking about that at work a few days ago. Even his death at the hands of Doomsday was PIS.

JBL THE GREAT
Strength and speed has not now or ever kept a character from being beaten.

lawest9
Imagine being so fast that you could fly from Tokyo, change your clothes, and take a seat beside your wife before she could blink. Then imagine how many punches Superman could throw in the span of a second if he can top light speed while running. We were talking about that at work a few days ago. Even his death at the hands of Doomsday was PIS. True, but his death at the hands of Doomsday may not apply so much here, remember that the death of Superman arc featured one of the weakest versions of Clark since his inception from 1938, John Byrne depowered him greatly after the COIE event, it took some time for his power levels to build back up to the speed feats that you've just described.

But I agree that the DOS Doomsday wouldn't be able to polish the boots of current Superman, let alone any more powerful versions.

xJLxKing

BrolyBlack
Strength and speed has not now or ever kept a character from being beaten.

Way to go off topic. Just be upfront, you think Superman wins right?

JBL THE GREAT
Way to go off topic. Just be upfront, you think Superman wins right? SMH, Savage Hulk already Koed this Superman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
WB Hulk stomps

Juntai

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
WB Hulk stomps

Is that what your mother tells your before she put you to bed?

BrolyBlack
SMH, Savage Hulk already Koed this Superman.

Nopethumb up

You do realize crossovers are non valid. It’s funny how you don’t understand the rules.

You really are dumb

lawest9
SMH, Savage Hulk already Koed this Superman. To correct a couple of things here, first off you are obviously referring to the 2nd Superman/Spider-Man crossover that also featured Wonder Woman, the Hulk caught Supes off guard and knocked him across the city and I don't buy into the idea that Kal was ko'ed and he came right back almost immediately to step in between Hulk and Spidey.

Secondly this was the same Supes only in the sense that he was the Supes who had a career as Superboy, this Superman is commonly referred to as the Bronze Age Superman who had his power reduced by 33% in the sand Superman arc, according to some feats many believe his power was cut directly in half ( More than 33% ) this is the Clark that Savage Hulk fought and couldn't bulge with his strongest punches once Supes just stood there and didn't flinch from the blows, also worth noting is that the ONLY offensive action Kal did against Hulk in that fight was tossed him into an abandoned building.

Now imagine what would have not only if Supes teed off on Hulk like Hulk tried to on him, and imagine what could have happened if Hulk fought PC Supes Silver age before his power was halved.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Is that what your mother tells your before she put you to bed?

based on combat feats, Hulk stomps. space cheese can only take you so far

BrolyBlack

JBL THE GREAT
To correct a couple of things here, first off you are obviously referring to the 2nd Superman/Spider-Man crossover that also featured Wonder Woman, the Hulk caught Supes off guard and knocked him across the city and I don't buy into the idea that Kal was ko'ed and he came right back almost immediately to step in between Hulk and Spidey.

Secondly this was the same Supes only in the sense that he was the Supes who had a career as Superboy, this Superman is commonly referred to as the Bronze Age Superman who had his power reduced by 33% in the sand Superman arc, according to some feats many believe his power was cut directly in half ( More than 33% ) this is the Clark that Savage Hulk fought and couldn't bulge with his strongest punches once Supes just stood there and didn't flinch from the blows, also worth noting is that the ONLY offensive action Kal did against Hulk in that fight was tossed him into an abandoned building.

Now imagine what would have not only if Supes teed off on Hulk like Hulk tried to on him, and imagine what could have happened if Hulk fought PC Supes Silver age before his power was halved. Wrong book.

lawest9
What wrong book are you referring to?

JBL THE GREAT
Nopethumb up

You do realize crossovers are non valid. It’s funny how you don’t understand the rules.

You really are dumb Lol. You are getting upset over paper and ink characters? Yet I'm dumb? LMAO!!

TheHulkster
One Hulk can win.

https://imgur.com/a/DX10nzN

https://imgur.com/a/OipXxZu

https://imgur.com/a/T1sbJvV

https://imgur.com/a/cl37uwP

JBL THE GREAT
What wrong book are you referring to? I think it was a different book. I will go through my collection and see.

BrolyBlack

JBL THE GREAT
Originally posted by TheHulkster
One Hulk can win.

https://imgur.com/a/cl37uwP Lol. Brolyblack will be here soon crying and insulting. Lol

BrolyBlack
Calm down my child all will be well.

AlbertoJohnAvil
They're going to tug it out in a slugfest, why wouldn't combat feats be asked?

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
They're going to tug it out in a slugfest, why wouldn't combat feats be asked?
And what combat feats would you like to see? Even kandorians who were as strong as Superman couldn't hurt Superman at all in Silver age.

MrMind
Superman can take down every versions of Hulks in the first five minutes here

Originally posted by Adam Grimes

that's literally what's going to happen

carver9
One Hulk is sufficient

Bentley
It's spelled "Deficient"

carver9
Lol

SquallX
Originally posted by TheHulkster
One Hulk can win.

https://imgur.com/a/cl37uwP

Yet this is the same Superman that sneezed away a solar system

Toed Planets on a chain

Travel through time casually

Flew so fast he almost entered Heaven and destroy the multiverse

You put one puny feat of the Hulk, and you think that can even equate to 1% of Pre Crisis high ends?

Get out of here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.