Odin and Zeus vs Michael Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Battle is on old As hard, who wins and why?

StiltmanFTW
Ass hard...? love

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ass hard...? love Damn spell check, that was meant to read OLD ASGARD

abhilegend
Odin solos.

Putinbot1
Nah, Korvac owns.

Wonder Man
Reality computation would be outdone by Zeus just doing what the X-men did against Trevor Fitzroy in the Uncanny 280's.

BrolyBlack
Odin and Zeus shit stomp

deft
Is this Korvac Saga version? I remember that Korcav was stated in the same league with the Skyfathers.

lawest9
Yes, Korvac told Thor and Hercules while power blasting them and the other Avengers and Guardians that if Odin couldn't stand against them then what chance had they......quote and unquote.

Bentley
How do you figure Korvac beats one of them, let alone two skyfathers?

lawest9
Because after he siphoned the power cosmic from Galactus's world ship Taa II, he remade his body fully human replacing the lower half of his body, slew wave after wave of Avengers and Guardians, hide his existence from other abstracts, an alternate version of him was able to seal off access to the earth dimension from other skyfathers and abstracts and could resurrect the dead that he killed among other feats.

zopzop
Originally posted by lawest9
Because after he siphoned the power cosmic from Galactus's world ship Taa II, he remade his body fully human replacing the lower half of his body, slew wave after wave of Avengers and Guardians, hide his existence from other abstracts, an alternate version of him was able to seal off access to the earth dimension from other skyfathers and abstracts and could resurrect the dead that he killed among other feats.
Dude you're mixing 616 Korvac feats with What IF Korvac feats. sad

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude you're mixing 616 Korvac feats with What IF Korvac feats. sad I know that 'dude', and I know it's not generally popular to mix 616 versions of a character with alternate versions of the same, but the same potential is there nonetheless, 616 Korvac ended.with his self sacrifice to to avoid Galactus vengeance, what happened in the alternate universe was potentially could have happened in the 616 universe as it speaks to his power level even before he started to kill the abstracts and added their Power to his.

Adam Grimes
Calm down, dude.

lawest9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Calm down, dude. One has to be first excited before they can calm down Stilt.

lawest9
Bump

Putinbot1
Pretty much the whole point of what if was to show "what if" Korvac hadn't let himself be killed or Dark Phoenix hadn't let herself be killed through alternate timelines which in Marvel happens through different actions happening.

Wonder Man
Korvac could try to defeat A.I.M to wipe out Hyperion before he arrives.
He'd have to defeat Sunspot though.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Korvac could try to defeat A.I.M to wipe out Hyperion before he arrives.
He'd have to defeat Sunspot though. ???????...........I think you have the wrong thread.

Bentley
The best scaling for Korvac would be something like this: in Avengers Academy he was a lot weaker than he was in his original appearance and he was still well above several heralds and more powerful than Karina who had some goods time manipulation feats. He is solidly at trans level at that point, so his fullpowered version is at least High Trans and might reach Skyfather (in which case we'd have to consider his battle with Krugarr was either weakness exploitation, a low showing or Krugarr is just that good, I had a lengthy discussion with Abhi about that here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659548&pagenumber=2 )

Wonder Man
Not the wrong thread. When a thread is about one character other charcters automatically apply.

lawest9
Originally posted by Bentley
The best scaling for Korvac would be something like this: in Avengers Academy he was a lot weaker than he was in his original appearance and he was still well above several heralds and more powerful than Karina who had some goods time manipulation feats. He is solidly at trans level at that point, so his fullpowered version is at least High Trans and might reach Skyfather (in which case we'd have to consider his battle with Krugarr was either weakness exploitation, a low showing or Krugarr is just that good, I had a lengthy discussion with Abhi about that here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659548&pagenumber=2 ) Then it would seem then that the different doesn't have a full grasp of his power scale.

Wonder Man
Korvac is Thanos level.

lawest9
Not the wrong thread. When a thread is about one character other charcters automatically apply. The only time that other characters apply is when they are being used to measure beside and to make a valid point, what does A.I.M. and Sunspot has to do here with Odin, Zeus and Korvac?

lawest9
Korvac is Thanos level. This is sensible, although I think that he is above standard Thanks.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
The best scaling for Korvac would be something like this: in Avengers Academy he was a lot weaker than he was in his original appearance and he was still well above several heralds and more powerful than Karina who had some goods time manipulation feats. He is solidly at trans level at that point, so his fullpowered version is at least High Trans and might reach Skyfather (in which case we'd have to consider his battle with Krugarr was either weakness exploitation, a low showing or Krugarr is just that good, I had a lengthy discussion with Abhi about that here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=659548&pagenumber=2 ) His original Enemy form in a timeline where he decided not to die owned all.

I think different writers than Shooter are the problem.

How many trans tier have time manipulation, resurrection, reality manipulation and can kill elder hiding in a pocket Universe by pointing?

Bentley
As I said, the possibility of him being skyfather level during the Korvac Saga is a reality, I personally think that to be the case, but he doesn't have showings of power that make you think he could take two skyfathers at once. He never really faced established opposition on that level

Mr Marvel
Skyfathers' win

He's good, but...

Wonder Man
Michael Korvac was trying to be God. Now he's trying to be a god.
If he creates new gods for Chronos he might be able to defeat all the hero's.

zopzop
Originally posted by Putinbot1
His original Enemy form in a timeline where he decided not to die owned all.
Yet he panicked at the sight of an alien armada and threatened them with the UN if they didn't back down. LOL.
https://i.postimg.cc/r0PZbZ12/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/YLLDwNRG/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/w31GJHzq/image.jpg
Plus it was hinted at in the story that Korvac had help all along. A secret ally that made herself known only toward the end. You can see her face in the second scan last panel on the left.

His name is : Grandmaster.

lawest9
As it has been mentioned before......Odin has feats that indicate that at full power he may be above the 'skyfather' level.

DarkSaint85
That just means he's top of the pile.

Like Surfer in the herald tier.

abhilegend
As it has been mentioned before......Odin has feats that indicate that at full power he may be above the 'skyfather' level.
Like?

lawest9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Like? Like extinguishing living suns and re-uniting dying one's, taking on and defeating the being infinity whose limbs strecthed for galaxies........

abhilegend
Like extinguishing living suns and re-uniting dying one's, taking on and defeating the being infinity whose limbs strecthed for galaxies........
That's hardly unique for Odin. Zeus just recently was shown beating Nyx who extinguished all suns in the universe.

lawest9
Really?.......scans Please.

abhilegend
It's from Avengers no road home 1-10.

lawest9
Ok......

zopzop
That's hardly unique for Odin. Zeus just recently was shown beating Nyx who extinguished all suns in the universe.
Wait, was this a flashback win off panel? Because I saw scans where she snapped Zeus' neck and she wasn't even at full power.

abhilegend
It was shown on panel. Zeus was under influence from one of her sons.

zopzop
It was shown on panel.
Which issue specifically? I want to see this myself because it doesn't make sense that she would lose to him at full power then come back at nowhere near full power and destroy him and all of Olympus with ease.

zopzop
Bah, I hate double posting but I found the fight. It was all Olympus vs Nyx and her kids. Looks like Zeus and Poseidon were double teaming her and its Poseidon that has her held prone at the end of the fight :
https://i.postimg.cc/9R3GHHzV/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/WFM02YJZ/image.jpg

abhilegend
My mistake

Putinbot1
Galactus level knowledge of cosmic powers, in fact the data Galactus stores to retrieve vs. Small gods from small pantheons on a small world... Hmmm.

deft
The Galactus power should be the most important factor because Galactus > Skyfathers, but in this case, the team eventually wins. In 1v1, I'd say Korvac, but 2v1, the team takes this.

Adam Grimes
Galactus level knowledge of cosmic powers, in fact the data Galactus stores to retrieve vs. Small gods from small pantheons on a small world... Hmmm. imo feats have more weight than implied power.

Odin should solo.

lawest9
My mistake Yes..........MY MISTAKE, beautiful song.

https://youtu.be/KB2cumzrGl4

Putinbot1
imo feats have more weight than implied power.

Odin should solo. In my opinion neither really has weight and venom can beat Superman if the writer wants. 😃

lawest9
In my opinion neither really has weight and venom can beat Superman if the writer wants. 😃 Going off that logic then a new born normal human baby can beat down World Breaker Hulk.

Adam Grimes
In my opinion neither really has weight and venom can beat Superman if the writer wants. 😃 Not if I catch him first. thumb up

Putinbot1
Not if I catch him first. thumb up Just look at how Hickman turned Beyonders into fodder or the recent Celestial beatdown by the Avengers (which may be the worst comic run for decades).Originally posted by lawest9
Going off that logic then a new born normal human baby can beat down World Breaker Hulk. thumb up Exactly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.