Dan Crenshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
He's Libertarian-ish.

He has traction among conservatives, Republicans, and some libertarians.

He doesn't have my position on UHC. But he has my position on what we should do about climate change:

Ehhhhhh, that's my exact position. We should focus on green-renewable energy sources and focus on pollution: not directly on carbon emissions.

He does not have my position on the border wall: he thinks it is a great idea.

Here is an example of PolitiFact being biased:

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2019/may/17/dan-crenshaw/are-vast-majority-asylum-claims-without-merit/

The rated his claim completely false when it is mostly true: rejected Asylum Applications are applications that were rejected due to whatever validity or impropriety reasons. Regardless of PF wanting to appeal to the unknown to support their position (a logical fallacy called the argumentum ad ignorantiam). Absolutely bonkers how biased PolitiFact can be at times. If PF was honest, it would conclude, "While it is quite obvious that Crenshaw's claim is true, there are a few minor unknowns in rejected cases that make it impossible to reasonably conclude 80%-90% of Assylum Seekers are rejected. It's very close and it matches with the facts we do know, however, so we rate his claim mostly true."

And his position on marriage:

"The worst thing modern Christianity stands for is anti-homosexual marriage".

Nice!

Talk about Eye-patch guy.

https://i.imgur.com/9PjiTYu.jpg

Lord Lucien
He's a Scottish pirate.

Does he support directing funds toward ITER, thorium-reactors, and carbon-capture technology? I want progression, not bandaids.

jaden_2.0
I said about a year ago on here that he seemed like one of the few reasonable Republicans left.

snowdragon
I like dan crenshaw and andrew yang not because of their positions on many topics but because they tend to be thoughtful and engaging.

Now AOC, Schiff, McConnell etc can jump off a bridge.

Robtard
He should run in 2020 on a "Classic Republican" ticket.

Surtur

Blakemore
wtf isgoing on?

NewGuy01
Where have I heard of this guy before...? mmm

Khazra Reborn

ares834
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Where have I heard of this guy before...? mmm

MGS2.

Blakemore
wut is going on?

Trocity
Originally posted by ares834
MGS2.

laughing

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I said about a year ago on here that he seemed like one of the few reasonable Republicans left.

Nah, he's not. There are for more reasonable ones. He's far more reasonable than every single dem running for president though. thumb up

But then, that's not really sayin' much lol.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he's not. There are for more reasonable ones. He's far more reasonable than every single dem running for president though. thumb up

But then, that's not really sayin' much lol.

BXRZ5c6I-vo

Robtard
Heh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.