Majestic w/ creation blades vs Wonder Woman full battle gear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Diana not only have her standard gear of tiara, lasso, sword, shield and if needed............gaunlets of Atlas which increases her strength ten fold.

2. Same circumstances but Diana is without the gauntlets of Atlas but still with all her other gear backed by her natural strength.

lawest9
Battle takes place on paradise island.

lawest9
Bump

AbelAnderson
Majestros is too fast for her.

abhilegend
Majestic

carver9
Wonder Woman

h1a8
10x strength WW with sword that can slice Majestic in half?

WW with ease

ShadowFyre
Can't his sword do the same?

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can't his sword do the same?

Yes, but she has a shield and is much more skilled

ShadowFyre
What's the point of a shield if the blades can still cut through it? Or is it like the one thing they can't cut through? Just curious.

Someone on here said Majestic is much faster, is that true? The best speed feat that I know of for him is creating some crazy machine in nanoseconds which is pretty insane.

AbelAnderson
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What's the point of a shield if the blades can still cut through it? Or is it like the one thing they can't cut through? Just curious.

Someone on here said Majestic is much faster, is that true? The best speed feat that I know of for him is creating some crazy machine in nanoseconds which is pretty insane.
Yeah, I was referring to that one.
Plus, Majestros is also a skilled swordsman and quite the strategist himself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.